BOOM! Mexico Dispatches Military Police To Curb Illegal Invaders

ORIGINAL THREAD 404'd

Mexico has dispatched two Boeing 727s full of federal police officers to its southern border, as the country prepares for the arrival of a migrant caravan of thousands from Central America.

Five hundred federal police officers in riot gear arrived on Wednesday in Tapachula, Chiapas on the border with Guatemala, where some 4,000 migrants are now marching northward.

The presence of federal forces on the southern border of the country is not to stop migrants from crossing the border, but to help immigration officials maintain order, Mexican Federal Police Commissioner Manelich Castilla Craviotto told Noticeros Televisia.

'The INM reiterates its unrestricted commitment to respect the human rights of migrants,' said Mexico's National Institute of Migration, a government agency that controls and supervises immigration.

U.S. President Donald Trump warned Thursday that he will use military force to seal the U.S-Mexico border unless Mexico intervenes.

'I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!' Trump wrote on Twitter.

Meanwhile, the massive caravan continued its trek north in a bold attempt to reach the United States, defying threats from President Donald Trump to stop aid to countries that let them pass.

The group reached Guatamala City on Wednesday, about 180 miles from the Mexican border, where Mexican officials greeted leaders of the march.

Mexico's Foreign Ministry said that at the meeting, 'reliable and updated information was provided on the procedures required by the Government of Mexico to allow regular entry of migrants to Mexico and the process to be followed for those who wish to request recognition of refugee status.'

The officials also advised the migrants that there was no transit visa that would allow them to cross to the northern border with the US, according to the Foreign Ministry.

https:// archive.fo/Dpjvs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6289067/Mexico-dispatches-two-Boeing-727s-federal-police-officers-intercept-migrant-caravan.html

Attached: Mexico Dispatches Military Police To Curb Illegal Invaders.mp4 (1024x576, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-information/what-is-paranoid-schizophrenia-symptoms-causes-treatments/
archive.fo/LntnP
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/caravan-showdown-migrants-tear-down-guatemala-border-gate-rush-towards-mexico
archive.fo/aEceM
mediaite.com/tv/cnns-bill-weir-hit-with-tear-gas-during-harrowing-live-report-at-mexico-guatemala-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to censor my reports!!!

Looking at IPs for hitting [D+] on Zig Forums has been fucked for a while now. Sorry.

I'll eventually look over all my other threads, maybe tomorrow. If any are missing or 404d I will find out and repost. Everything I do is now backed up because I don't trust third party services to always keep the work I do up online - especially today.

healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-information/what-is-paranoid-schizophrenia-symptoms-causes-treatments/

I have put up with censorship before and I know how it feels to lose something real fast that you have worked so hard for. That will NEVER happen to me again, so complain all you like. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

kike detected

I'm not allowing my threads be censored like that. How does that make me a kike?

sage negated

The Mexican gov't always does this, it's nothing new. They ensure that the filthy Indians pass through Mexico quickly; they want to ensure they all reach the US border.

Your slimy Jewish ways makes you a kike.

Mexico only cares about allowing cartels into the USA to funnel money back home, they don't give a shit about Honduras, in fact its likely in their interest to keep this caravan away from the USA so Trump doesn't use them as a tool to increase border security

Excuse me? Posting news threads and expecting them to stay up for a while is now kikery?

Yes. You're a dirty hooknosed Jew who tries to game the system and spread lies. Get gassed.

such news!!

What was the lie user? What did I lie about?

Cool idea, Emilio. However Mexico has a history of doing exactly as I described. Funneling them to the US reduces the chance they will try to immigrate to Mexico.

They will somehow slip by as the Soros money finds it way into the corrupted hearts of many like piss into an open gutter.

Maybe.

Thank you Mexico!

I'd love to see the look on the leftist faces when they hear that it was MEXICO that curbed the migrants. lol!!!!

Glad to see Mexico has grown a pair of balls and will help curb this invasion now.

bumping actual news

Good!

NUKE THE WHOLE FUCKING SHIT HOLE>

Wow they did a whole lot of fucking nothing

If they allow them in, then we need to send our military to the border. Should have done that already.

Here's an update, looks like they are about to confront Mexico's military police very soon!

archive.fo/LntnP
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/caravan-showdown-migrants-tear-down-guatemala-border-gate-rush-towards-mexico

There is still plenty of time to respond, even if they get passed Mexican security there is still a long way before they reach the US. So Trump better deal with it IF push comes to shove!!

Attached: 5207070-0-image-a-72_1539965926751_0.jpg (890x517, 92.11K)

ITS ON FAGGOTS!

archive.fo/aEceM
mediaite.com/tv/cnns-bill-weir-hit-with-tear-gas-during-harrowing-live-report-at-mexico-guatemala-border/

Migrants confronting Mexican police!!! CNN doubebag gets hit with tear gas! Trump threatens Martial Law across Southern Border if Mexico does not stifle migrant invasion! Top heads of White House rumored to quite if Trump sends armed US military to border!!!

THEY ARE NOT ON FOOT EITHER! DOZENS AND DOZENS OF BUSES ARE TRYING TO DRIVE THEM TO THE DESTINATIONS!! WHO IS PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS!?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE LINE OF HUMAN TRASH TRYING TO INVADE MEXICO AND AMERICA!!!

Attached: 2018-10-19_14-54-32.jpg (890x501, 68.27K)

Stop the invasion!!!! Send in the marines!!!!!

stop sliding this thread

Trump needs to send military to the border ASAP!!!!

please stop sliding my threads

if this continues I have no choice but to bump them back

if this continues I have no choice but to bump them back

censored!

legit