Good! Pro-Invasion Italian Mayor Arrested for Immigration Fraud, Treason

ANOTHER DELETED THREAD! REPOST!

"Italy’s world-famous pro-Third World invasion mayor, Domenico Lucano - who was listed by Fortune magazine as one of the “world’s greatest leaders in 2016” - has been arrested for immigration fraud…

"And the hundreds of African invaders staying in his town illegally have been rounded up in preparation for deportation.

"The move follows Lucano’s arrest earlier this month on charges of involvement in organizing “marriages of convenience” for asylum purposes.

"Lucano also made himself guilty of corruption charges when he skipped a tender process to award a trash management contract to a local co-operative which was employing the African invaders - a clear breach of the law.

"Salvini welcomed Lucano’s arrest and the shipping out of the African invaders as “proof that the government of change has declared war on the immigration business.”

"There were 430 Africans in Riace, making up just under one-quarter of the residents. It is not year clear where the Africans will be sent, but Salvini has vowed to ship most of them home."

archive.fo/yvPDy
newobserveronline.com/italian-pro-invasion-italian-mayor-arrested-for-immigration-fraud/
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: Pro-Invasion Italian Mayor Arrested for Immigration Fraud, Treason.jpg (600x898, 96.74K)

OK. Thats it. ALL recent UTF-8 txt files from last week up to today will be reviewed. If any other of my recent news was 404'd, it will be reposted!!!!

I WANT THE BO TO COME CLEAN!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? WHY ARE MY RECENT NEWS THREADS BEING DELETED?

Excessive homosexuality would be my guess.

Your posts where so faggy BO had no choice.

sage negated

I have all the backups. Anything deleted will be reposted. I'm not going to lie down and take this kind of censorship.

Macaron really is disgusting.

Nope. This news thread is very very recent. The original I posted TODAY! 6 hours it was gone!

Prove it you cocksucker.

Damn this guy must have been pretty awful if he was endorsed by globalist Western media propagandists. The more these criminals get locked up, the safer the world will be.

very glad they locked this criminal up

Very glad Italy has a real government now, a government that will protect their nation and citizens.

Amen. And nationalism is now on the rise thanks to their horrific deliberate destabilization policies. People are waking up. Brazil is like next to wake up and reform. Can't wait.

Good!

Always screengrab what you post so that you can expose those assholes. Also keep up the good work.

Salvini is actually mulling a run as leader of the "patriot front" that is forming across the right wings in EU, to replace Junker, in the upcoming european elections.

it'll be user's greatest battle.

Attached: salveenee_thumbsup.jpg (586x391, 21.37K)

Awesome! This would be revolutionary Such Good! news!

Not a bad idea, but just an extra hassle for me. I'm already trying to keep up with all the work I do posting news here (and then routinely checking the catalog to see these threads stay up). Digging through 1000s of screenshots would slow me down big time.

Wonderful news.

Damn this guy must have been pretty awful if he was endorsed by globalist Western media propagandists. The more these criminals get locked up, the safer the world will be.

Great news for Italy.

Attached: antispam23.jpg (450x740, 57.09K)

VERY GOOD NEWS!