Russian charged with conspiracy to interfere in midterms

The Justice Department on Friday charged a Russian national for allegedly interfering in the 2018 midterm election through a conspiracy to "sow discord" within the U.S. political system.

Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova, 44, of St. Petersburg, Russia, served as the chief accountant of "Project Lakhta," an operation that attempted to "interfere in our democracy by creating social and political division, spreading distrust in our political system, and advocating for the support or defeat of particular political candidates," FBI Director Christopher Wray said.

The operation was funded by Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin and two companies he controls – Concord Management and Consulting LLC, and Concord Catering – court documents indicated. It also had links to the Internet Research Agency, a troll farm in which Russian nationals posed as Americans and operated social media pages and groups designed to attract American audiences.

The Justice Department said Khusyaynova handled expenses for activists, advertisements on social media, registration of domain names, purchasing proxy servers and promoting posts on social media. Project Lakhta's proposed operating budget between January 2016 and June 2018 was more than $35 million, some of which allegedly went toward efforts to interfere in the U.S. political system.
upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/10/19/Russian-charged-with-conspiracy-to-interfere-in-midterms/2961539973718/

Attached: Russian-charged-with-conspiracy-to-interfere-in-midterms.jpg (975x650, 70.58K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-20-08.19.11.png (1620x1080, 1.26M)

not even joking

Attached: PicsArt_10-20-08.36.36.png (1620x1080, 1.23M)

He's right
This is
FAKE
FUCKING
NEWS

Attached: PicsArt_10-20-08.45.39.png (1024x682, 667.57K)

The Russia shit was made up so people don't think about Israel's collusion

Attached: PicsArt_10-20-08.56.55.png (1080x1660, 1.29M)

honestly? I agree

but I also say the Trump
election was 'think tanked'
to distract from the fact that
the final pieces of the endgame
were put in place 60 years ago

we're fucked!!!

Attached: dance kilcen, dance!.webm (1228x942, 1.36M)

I honestly believe that they wanted society to be on edge, divided, focused on blind hatred, venting, angry for no particular reason…..

….so when 'it' goes off….

the masses will already be
so busy hating, they will be
even that much easier to
divide and control

that's why I try not to focus on it
I'm focused on the clouds, the breeze,
the sunsets, the birds chirping, laughter

"AND DANCING
WITH MY
MR. MICROPHONE!!"

Attached: IMG_20181020_210309.jpg (1079x1834, 184.77K)

I've wasted too much of my life worrying as it is, and I'm not stupid enough to waste any more of it….

im focused on what's important

Attached: IMG_20181020_211127.jpg (1240x801, 182.95K)

this

I'd unironically vote for Johnny over anyone else here

if we were still kids, I'd say "sure, let's have fun making ourselves miserable with needless worry!"

I used to be addicted to worrying………

…..I actually ENJOYED IT…..

but we're not kids anymore
and every minute is becoming more and more valuable with each passing second

time is fleeting exponentially

and I don't intend on wasting any more of it trying to control the uncontrollable

trying to prevent the inevitable

that's not within my power

what IS within my power is
H A P P I N E S S

U N F O R T U N A T E L Y :

you can NOT un-learn something

but you CAN stop worrying about it

A N I M A L S

possess the correct answer

ask my cats what they're
worried about

the one thing I've learned over the past 55 years:

nothing is ever as 'good' as you want it to be… and nothing is ever as 'bad' as you think it's going to be…

it's NEVER exactly the way you predicted

no matter how much information you have

if I am destined to die from an excruciatingly painful mishap involving a spider monkey and a poorly maintained public urinal…..

so be it…….

I'm not going to ruin the precious time between now and then worrying about it

dupe

SPEAKING OF DISTRACTIONS:

I realize this song is extremely commercial… okay ?…. I know, I know

but it's really well done… it's not bad

it's super catchy, well produced, and the chicks have great voices.

ARIANA GRANDE IS HOT AS FUCK !!!
and she can actually SING !!

the brunette chick Jessie J has a caveman forehead, but she's got a badass body AND SHE CAN SING GOOD AS FUCK, TOO!!

the only part I don't like about this song is Nicki Minaj rapping…. but, I totally understand why they included her…

gotta be inclusive if you want to create a hit song….

take out 3 minutes of your 'busy schedule' and listen to how good these two white chicks can sing.

(god DAMN Ariana Grande is so motherfucking hot!!!)

if you're gonna tell me Ariana Grande isn't one of THE HOTTEST PIECES OF ASS YOUVE EVER SEEN, you're fucking blind, dude !!!

a funny thing happened on the way to the apocalypse

life happened…….

and it was fantastic !!…..

"i don't know about you, but i never get tired of it… number 99, just as I am"

Well, if I take all these things and then bury them fast
(we're dumb enough to retain, but you look down with a frown)
And then pray that they turn to seeds to roots and then grass
(and we don't know our right, increase the flood…)
It'd be alright, yes, alright, it'd be easier that way

Or if the sky opened up and started pouring rain
(don't say we're all scared, and don't mention all the good)
Like it knew it was time to start things over again
(and don't say he's alone, increase the flood…)
It'd be alright, yes, alright, it'd be easier that way

I make no claim on the accuracy of these lines, but they're what I hear when I listen. The "accepted" lyrics (you've done enough to be saved…) never struck me as in-line with the theme of the song, which is that the narrator won't be spared from the Flood, and doesn't have a chance of finding redemption.

We'll likely never know though.

KILCEN, PAY ATTENTION TO THESE LYRICS………

And we sing this morning that wonderful and grand old message. I don't know about you but I never get tired of it

Number 99, Just As I Am.

I'm a mountain that has been moved I'm a river that is all dried up I'm an ocean nothing floats on I'm a sky that nothing wants to fly in I'm a sun that doesn't burn hot I'm a moon that never shows its face I'm a mouth that doesn't smile I'm a word that no one ever wants to say

I don't wanna be, He wasn't finding anybody when he was on the shelf I saw him in my dream

I'm a mountain that has been moved I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run I'm a preacher with no pulpit Spewing a sermon that goes on and on

Well if we take all these things and we bury them fast And we'll pray that they turn into seeds, to roots and then grass It'd be all right, it's all right, it'd be easier that way

Or if the sky opened up and started pouring rain Like he knew it was time to start things over again It'd be all right, it's all right, it'd be easier that way

Well if we take all these things and we bury them fast And we'll pray that they turn into seeds, to roots and then grass It'd be all right, it's all right, it'd be easier that way

Or if the sky opened up and started pouring rain Like he knew it was time to start things over again It'd be all right, it's all right, it'd be easier that way

everything…….

is going to be……

just fine, you'll see

Attached: 0827eb1d68b96965e6cee70c1e5ac2a033f4058e197e3d02a18dc3662c6fe700.png (640x400, 4.1K)

helo :D

Just imagine if Weymerica spent half as much energy going after Israel as it does going after Russia.

just imagine if girls found you to be attractive

STOP RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN OUR ELECTIONS
DEMAND VOTER ID NOW

That's the problem
Comrade Androwski(is this Polish?)

Take your meds, incel.

your mom found me attractive

She was just being polite.