The Activists Waging a War to Make The Far Right Go Broke

It wasn’t so long ago that white nationalist “intellectual” Richard Spencer was the toast of the so-called “alt-right” and was even generously profiled by liberal and mainstream news outlets. His speaking engagements at various public universities attracted headlines for months throughout the 2017-2018 academic year as he faced massive blowback for organizing and attending the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville in August 2017. Now, Spencer barely appears in public and is reportedly broke.

He’s not alone. Though fascists and their ilk fundraised aggressively to cover their legal costs in the wake of “Unite the Right,” many of them, especially the organizers and those directly linked to violence in Charlottesville, appear to be broke and enjoy few options for financial recourse. This comes despite the fact that the GOP, and, all too often the mainstream press, have either embraced or given cover for various violent far-rightists.

“I wouldn’t say they’re faring very well,” Keegan Hankes, a senior research analyst with the Southern Poverty Law Center, told Splinter of the “alt-right’s” financial status. “The vast majority of outspoken white supremacists or otherwise extremist groups have lost access to fundraising platforms like PayPal, Google Pay, and others like [them] have started enforcing their longstanding terms of services.” The white nationalist movement has by no means been entirely taken out by these efforts, but they’re not exactly rolling in dough right now.

One largely under-reported contributor to these circumstances is the meticulous, ongoing work of anti-racist and anti-fascist activists and civil rights groups. Using a common anti-fascist tactic called “no platform” which denies a person or group a platform to speak or organize (it’s sometimes called “de-platforming”), activists have helped make it difficult for white nationalists to fundraise online, stymying fascist activism by cutting off their income and fundraising capabilities. In a financial context, no platform means cutting the far right off from fundraising—both from crowdsourced fundraising platforms such as Patreon, and from collecting money directly via their own websites.
splinternews.com/the-activists-waging-a-war-to-make-the-far-right-go-bro-1829659363

DEAR FUCKING GOD

brainwashed, gullible fucking idiots

A dead commie is a good commie.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm blind or living in some alternate reality to these people. Because everywhere I look it's the Left being violent and leftist media covering for them

A dead commie is a good commie.
It's exactly what's going on. The media is full of actual communists. Like the recent event in New York, if you defend yourself from rampaging antifa that are attacking your political gathering, you're a fascist and wholly responsible for the violence, and the Marxist thugs are only referred to in the media as peaceful protesters or "anti-racists".

Exactly this. I live in New York. I've seen antifa. They're incredibly violent and feel they can attack people for no reason. And if you defend yourself against them it's taken like you're the attacker. A friend of mine hada bottle thrown at his head near NYU because he was seen around some people who hang out around Proud Boys. Just because of six degrees of separation they could have killed him. Look at how a mob of people nearly killed a couple and kicked the girl on May Day because one was wearing a maga hat.

You never see this shit happen the other way around anywhere in this country. No one is attacking Elizabeth Warren or Corey Booker when they go out to eat but they already attacked like 10 Republican congressmen and candidates.

These people are so far on the looney left they think marx is far right for fucks sake.

I hate this country. May all the leftists burn in hell for all the evil that they've done.

You what, mate? Do you seriously think they're equally bad?

Oh look, demoralization propaganda masquerading as news.
Daily reminder 'fascist', 'alt-right' and 'white nationalist' means anybody who doesn't want their wives and daughters raped by feral shitkins.

Makes sense
If scum is exposed to sunlight, it dies.

This ilk can go back to living under a rock.

It

Damn, you retards are fucking cancer. I support the freedom of individuals to trade with each other, capitalism, and I'm not a totallitarian nut like you. That doesn't mean that I have to support communists in positions of authority or everything that leftists businessmen do. Please kill yourself. It'd make the world a better place.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Take your 80 IQ back to leftypol.

The Proud Boys are literal cucks.

Attached: 42d5d18e-ca7a-4e1e-ada7-8edfece7f85e.png (500x620, 321.4K)

Rafal Ganowicz also fought the Nazis.

Let's see who has the last laugh when I push my shopping trolley through the December snow until I reach another kike villa, where I'm gonna piss swastikas in the snow.

Doesn't matter as long as he's gonna put commies to the floor.

nice job wasting your time on the far right which is a tiny tiny minority of the country, while simultaneously alienating the whole center by claiming they are the far right.

Wear a Trump hat get smacked.

Attached: 42155137_1880013508713619_5555007067380514816_n.jpg (960x960, 81.53K)

Don't worry about such a center.
They are lemmings (or NPCs) without hope.

Attached: 883458.gif (600x450, 352.48K)