Facebook Builds 'War Room' To Censor Their Opponents During US Midterms and Upcoming Brazil Election

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/Eq9dR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180924174142/8ch.net/ prepare/res/20.html

Facebook on Wednesday briefed journalists on its latest attempt to prevent news and information from spreading during the election season, offering an exclusive tour of a windowless conference room at its Commiefornia headquarters, packed with millennial comrades monitoring and censoring Facebook user behavior trends around the clock, said The Verge.

This is Facebook's first ever "war room," designed to bring leaders from 20 teams, representing 20,000 global employees working on safety and security, in one room to lead a crusade against conservatives on the platform as political campaigning shifts into hyperdrive in the final weeks leading up to November's US midterm elections. The team includes threat intelligence, data science engineering, research, legal, operations, policy, communications, and representatives from Facebook and Facebook-owned WhatsApp and Instagram.

"We know when it comes to an election, every moment counts," said Samidh Chakrabarti, head of civic engagement at Facebook, who oversees operations in the war room.

"So if there are late-breaking issues we see on the platform, we need to be able to detect and respond to them in real time, as quickly as possible."

This public demonstration of Facebook's internal efforts comes after a series of security breaches and user hacks, dating back to the 2016 presidential elections. Since the announcement of the Cambridge Analytics privacy scandal in March, Facebook shares have plunged -14.5% It seems the war room is nothing more than a public relations stunt, which the company is desperately trying to regain control of the narrative and avoid more negative headlines.

The war room is staffed with millennials from 4 am until midnight, and starting on Oct. 22, social media workers will be monitoring trends 24/7 leading up to the elections. Leaders from 20 teams will be present in the room. Workers will use machine learning and artificial intelligence programs to monitor the platform for trends, hate speech, trolls, news, and of course, American interference.

The war room has been focused on the US and Brazilian elections because it says misinformation in elections is a global problem that never ends. Facebook is in an increased effort to manipulate the public debate ahead of US midterms and Brazil election.

archive.fo/1xb3O
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/facebook-built-war-room-counter-sophisticated-trolls

Attached: Facebook Builds 'War Room' To Censor Their Opponents During US Midterms and Upcoming Brazil Election.png (500x272, 221.66K)

How is a private company meddling in state affairs not treasonous behavior?

I know. It can't be more obvious.

Tis the season for treason.

Shitter, kikebook and tumbler are just platforms for media manipulation.
From being passive and just filtering all media, they are going into active mode and filtering on request.

anti-slide 2345 4315 3`2 43

stop sliding my threads

bump

Fuck Facebook.

I'll never use them. I do use of of the alternatives to Youtube though.

Facebook is a bunch of assholes.

What I do now is use youtube-dl and rip youtube videos using my terminal and then I back them up to DVD discs. Sometimes I share those videos (especially censored ones) on alternatives like Bitchute, Minds and Real.video (now called Brighteon.com)

You won't hear about this blatant election interference on the mainstream media. Not a word.

Go fuck your mother, kilcen.

Can't, she's dead.

Many shills here are obviously working with mainstream media. I see a lot of propaganda posted here that would typically be allowed coverage by the TV press.

Thank you for pointing me to this far more interesting thread. I will be happy to bump it for you, Kilcen..

sage countered

Actually, that thread sucked too, so I did not bump it.
I did find a really good informative thread worth bamping though:

Oops!

All sages denied.

Awful!

How is a private company meddling in state affairs not treasonous behavior?

Literal waste of life going on his personal spam crusade against Zig Forums news boards despite nobody caring for over a year now.

Facebook still sucks ass.

deliberate election meddling but we are expected to not talk about it, huh?

deliberate election meddling but we are expected to not talk about it, huh?

Its pretty damn obvious at this point the TV presstitutes are trying to control the narrative on Zig Forums.