Brickheaded US Govt So Pathetic They Need An Executive Memo To Teach Them About Males and Females

The Trump administration is weighing a new law that will tighten gender definitions and require individuals to identify as male or female based on their genitalia at birth, according to a memo obtained by the New York Times.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proposed in a memo obtained by the NYT that government agencies adopt a definition of gender that is determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.”

The change would base a person’s gender on the genitals a person is born with, and would stop people demanding to be considered female if they have male reproductive organs, and vice versa.

The new law would also ban people from identifying as one of an ever increasing number of “gender options” being used in some communities, in particular liberal college campuses. For instance, city employees in New York City currently have the option of choosing from a minimum of 31 different gender identities, if they do not consider themselves male or female.

In categorizing oneself, New York City employees are able to fluctuate among various male-female combinations and derivations. They can change their gender identity not merely once or twice or a handful of times, but daily, or even hourly — and the government will legally support them in your whims and fancies.

Under the new law, such behavior will be against the law. As will raising a “genderless child,” currently an achingly fashionable “thing” amongst liberals.

“The sex listed on a person’s birth certificate, as originally issued, shall constitute definitive proof of a person’s sex unless rebutted by reliable genetic evidence,” the HHS memo states, according to the NYT.

The change in how the government defines gender marks the latest effort from the administration to undo Obama-era rules that made a mockery of traditional values. The change in policy would restore a modicum of common sense to the absurdly politicized subject of gender.

The Trump administration announced a similar policy in May that required the Bureau of Prisons to use “biological sex” as the basis for assigning facilities and bathrooms.

archive.fo/YoxFQ
yournewswire.com/trump-groundwork-two-genders-law/

Attached: Brickheaded US Govt So Pathetic They Need An Executive Memo To Teach Them About Males and Females.jpg (800x420, 129.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOa9PLfGrCfA_nqyAuq6w453cw8CW9ucWnLkMHQ0CMA/edit?usp=sharing&redir_token=R7CHvuiWNSajD9-S2724J-qB_GV8MTU0MDMxMjgxOEAxNTQwMjI2NDE4&event=video_description&v=WgBtFUbBWjY
youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0WdGeUHu30bhIceqk6BjVVe8-otBOXz0P_gFRCzBy8/edit?usp=sharing&redir_token=R7CHvuiWNSajD9-S2724J-qB_GV8MTU0MDMxMjgxOEAxNTQwMjI2NDE4&event=video_description&v=WgBtFUbBWjY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOa9PLfGrCfA_nqyAuq6w453cw8CW9ucWnLkMHQ0CMA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0WdGeUHu30bhIceqk6BjVVe8-otBOXz0P_gFRCzBy8/edit?usp=sharing
breitbart.com/politics/2018/07/30/man-changes-gender-to-female-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its as if they WANT to start wars with countries like Russia and China to deliberately lose due to their crazed stupidity.

Hello? We have an invasion coming to our border! Hello!!!! Is our government doing anything to stop the invasion of our country??? I can't believe the mess we are in. We are simply fucking doomed.

I'm starting to wonder if the US is beyond repair at this point. Are we lost? Is this how it all ends?

Short answer: yes.

MFW Russia invades and the US army is too busy dilating their vaginas.

Daily reminder that (((gender))) is a made up term coined by a pedo who forced twin boys to preform sexual acts on each other and both of them later killed themselves because of the trauma.

Based Trump taking no shit from (((gender studies))) and keeping official records as objective as possible.

youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOa9PLfGrCfA_nqyAuq6w453cw8CW9ucWnLkMHQ0CMA/edit?usp=sharing&redir_token=R7CHvuiWNSajD9-S2724J-qB_GV8MTU0MDMxMjgxOEAxNTQwMjI2NDE4&event=video_description&v=WgBtFUbBWjY
youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0WdGeUHu30bhIceqk6BjVVe8-otBOXz0P_gFRCzBy8/edit?usp=sharing&redir_token=R7CHvuiWNSajD9-S2724J-qB_GV8MTU0MDMxMjgxOEAxNTQwMjI2NDE4&event=video_description&v=WgBtFUbBWjY

Wow thanks a lot Youtube, those aren't the links written on the page.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mOa9PLfGrCfA_nqyAuq6w453cw8CW9ucWnLkMHQ0CMA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0WdGeUHu30bhIceqk6BjVVe8-otBOXz0P_gFRCzBy8/edit?usp=sharing

This is the kind of delusion we're dealing with. People who seriously believe there is no objective reality, that if you FEEL something it must be true.

Any other links besides Google?

Shit, zippyshare would be better than that.

If Russia or China attacks, it will be because they perceive weakness ie. letting trannies call the shots.

Read the Book of Revelation. Yes, this is part of how it ends.

Short of manually transcribing the whole thing cell by cell, no I don't have any other links and I never will.

I’m so tired of these low brow Russian propaganda posts

In the end times everything becomes corrupted again, even the flesh, right? This is where I think genetic manipulation and trans-genders fit into the whole story.

END TIMES:

Genetic modification corrupting DNA. Chemtrails destroying the Earth. 5G microwaving the human mind. Fluoride, heavy metal toxins and pollution poisoning the water supply. The satanist entertainment industry corrupting the soul. Military industrial complexes making profits off death, misery and destruction. Foods contaminated with toxic additives and preservatives. Migrant invasions corrupting all cultures of the planet. Human-created AI killing off humanity as we know it. Demigods (demons) are worshiped once again……

Where have I heard this before!?

As it was during the days of Noah, so shall it be upon His return!!!!

Which country produces the most high brow propaganda?

Attached: If only.jpg (1264x1468, 209.57K)

About fucking time.
Also, fuck you Kilcen.
You are not helping disseminate truth.
You literally are one of those most used to spread disinformation.
No one reads your links.

I don't think any other threads are any better at informing anyone. At least I touch on events that are unfolding, events that will impact us all at some point or another.

Easy solution to all the gender BS, make it irrelevant. Allow people to use whatever bathroom they want, because in most cases no one will do anything different. Dont use the term gender or sex in any legal document or identification, the terms have so many unclear definitions and are loaded. Use chromosomes and present genitalia on medial records. Don't keep 'gender' on government identification, as AFAIK its not really needed. Then people wont be able to complain as much about discrimination by the government (they still will of course, just it will be easier to refute), as the government wont keep that information. From a medical standpoint, primary care physicians and hospitals should keep this data, but not under the term sex or gender, just chromosomes and genitalia like I said. Keep SRS under a list of past surgeries or something, not under gender/sex as it will piss people off, as its probably medically important to know. For prisons, thats a hard one. I mean, its not like keeping sexes separate actually fixes any problems, still a lot of rape in prisons. Individual cells for sleeping and monitored common areas during the day may work, but it would not happen any time soon and would be expensive.
The most important fight/question is not 2 genders, but it is why do these agencies/colleges/governments need to know that information? If they didn't keep that on record explicitly, then it would also help stop people from blaming colleges for discriminating in accepting applications (assuming there is no face to face interview).

Why would you believe that shit? So many inconsistencies. Jesus said his followers would witness the end in their own lifetimes. They may have witnessed their ends but revelations still hasn't happened. (((Religion))) is a tool to control people, especially (((Abrahamic))) religions. Also, has god gotten over the tall tower thing and babel yet, or did he do 9/11 and forget about the rest of the towers? Also, how could civilisation go from a few people who were on the ark to enough to build a tower tall enough to piss god off in less than 300 years. Also there are many inconsistencies in the new testament, no matter how much it retcon's itself with contradictory information or retcons the old testament, it doesnt make sense.

How would they identify if someone is really male or female if they were a tranny though? Does that show up in a blood test or a chromosome test? If not, criminals could easily get sex changes to cover up their real identity right?

i love how the article paints this like a real problem. literally never met someone who didnt identify as male or female.

No, that wouldnt cover up other data, such as their DNA, fingerprints, hair color, eye color. Only think it would maybe do is hide that they had a dick if they raped someone. Feel like not to many people would do that though. If its just an appearance thing, people can hide their appearance now pretty convincingly. For identity, as in social security numbers, our current system is fucked. Pretty sure it already is reusing numbers from dead people. Also, having to share that number with banks is very insecure. Using a public/private key system that is mathematically backed would be much more secure. You keep the private key and if you need to prove identity to someone, use the key to sign a message and they check it with a public key list.

I assure you, trannies are quite low on the list.

It's stuff like F-35 using jet fuel as a coolant that matters.

Attached: 0dc23a0137b5c799935697bc28ac25441f7da100fd8666bfd18d7b0a6dbac0f5.jpg (429x409, 116.36K)

Criminals could wear gloves, dark glasses and a ski mask though. As far as DNA they likely can't spoof that. Its sad we'd have to give into the whole SJW demands though. Governments should stick with science and that includes whether someone is a male or female.

What a surprise the government stepping in to stop men from beating the system like this guy did:
breitbart.com/politics/2018/07/30/man-changes-gender-to-female-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance/

Competent medical authority can examine a person, review their DNA and find out what gender they are - without listening to what the person says.

A person's opinion is not strong evidence for any claim, even if it is about their own sexuality.

A man might prefer to sleep with other men, and have complete revulsion for women, but that doesn't change his gender.

Science is your friend.

But how would knowing if someone is male or female help? I already said genetics would be better. You are assuming people cant hide their gender now. People can easily do that with makeup and clothing. There is no way to prevent that without massive intrusions in peoples privacy to check exactly what clothing/items they own. The idea that the visible gender of someone is evidence for a crime is bad. Maybe their general appearance or face, but not just if they appear male/female. Also, if criminals could wear dark glasses, gloves, and a ski mask, couldnt they wear clothing to obscure their gender. Maybe not breasts entirely, but, they could fake boobs or wear bulky enough clothing to obscure that. Even then, that would be a general appearance thing, and people would use that in creating sketches to identify the person.

Well, that wouldn't be a problem if the insurance companies didn't require that information in the first place. Also, find it strange you aren't complaining that the insurance company charges more for males than females, individual driving history, amount of with a license, and maybe driving classes should be used to determine insurance prices, not massive generalizations.

A lot of people cant.
I am not the person you are replying to and this is only partially related but here in the UK they no longer give women custodial sentences for non violent crimes.
A woman can do any non violent crime such as fraud, knowing they will never be put behind bars or have their freedom restricted.

Attached: female-transvestite-bodybuilder.jpg (1200x710, 251.33K)

That is fucking aweful.

Are you people retarded? This is great news, if true.
Gender identity politics have gone completely off the rails, shot into space, then fell into a black hole.
Trump possibly making laws to prevent this degeneracy from going on will be nothing but good.

Dems and Reps are financed by the same people, there is no good outcome for the public, only more restrictions.

Are you fucking retarded?

With 23 chromosomes, there are over 8 million possible combinations that determine the "phenotype" of a fetus. Errors in the process of fetus development can and do happen. Hence, the range of human conditions we see, including the variety of sexual manifestations. Totally "natural" process.

Step back for a second and look at the situation from outside. Jews pay the Dems to use Liberals as weaponized terror, and the Reps make you complain about the outcome. Then the Jews pay the Reps to make a spectacle out of cleaning up the Dems mess, and you start cheering and signing of your rights for a better world. So on one side we have the Dems who got paid, the Reps who got payed and the Jews who made a fucking killing…and then we have you, mentally raped, physically robbed and ready to do anything they say to not let it happen again.

A great thing to remember when going through life is this…there is no just thing as politics, laws, or morals. Humanity has only two states. Freedom and Enslavement. The actions of the rich represent one side, and the struggle of the poor the other. We're all trapped in between.

Are you like some kinda "absolute freedom" tard? Should we be able to fuck kids? Anarcho faggot?

It's an odd number, it will lean either male or female mathematically.

sorry @ 692049, added your post by mistake

Probably Japan it’s a subtle art to push ones narrative without being belligerent. Something you wouldn’t understand Ivan, nothing personal old sport it’s just your mother was a whore and your father a Mongolian savage.

None of this. I only seek true knowledge without any kind of censorship. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, I only want to motivate people like you to use common sense before judging situations. Just because you're not able to change a situation, doesn't mean you have to lie to yourself to make it through it.

lol, okay.

I didn't say that. I only urge you to not take anything professionally put in front of you at face value. Think how they would benefit from your reaction if what they show you is a lie. Act with that in mind and you can save yourself a lot of headaches.

Pathetic it has to come to this. Sissy traitors running the govt! Why doesn't Trump start firing all these sissy traitors!?

MGTOW