‘Transgender’ Could Be Defined Out of Existence Under Trump Administration

The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

A series of decisions by the Obama administration loosened the legal concept of gender in federal programs, including in education and health care, recognizing gender largely as an individual’s choice and not determined by the sex assigned at birth. The policy prompted fights over bathrooms, dormitories, single-sex programs and other arenas where gender was once seen as a simple concept. Conservatives, especially evangelical Christians, were incensed.

Now the Department of Health and Human Services is spearheading an effort to establish a legal definition of sex under Title IX, the federal civil rights law that bans gender discrimination in education programs that receive government financial assistance, according to a memo obtained by The New York Times.

The department argued in its memo that key government agencies needed to adopt an explicit and uniform definition of gender as determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.” The agency’s proposed definition would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with, according to a draft reviewed by The Times. Any dispute about one’s sex would have to be clarified using genetic testing.

archive.fo/0gq2a

Attached: merlin_118592405_c8ae76c8-1a46-4ef3-9237-efe1e988e0a3-jumbo.jpg (1024x691, 129.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, (((Transgender))) is a jewish invention that only seems to gain force on subjugated golem nations such as America or Sweden, there is only man and woman and anything that classifies itself as something outside of those two can be reduced to the status of freak, fucking faggots need to learn their place again.

Attached: duterte-viral-ad.jpg (640x427, 126.15K)

Am I the only one that just stops reading a post as soon as something about "Jews' are mentioned?

It's silly really. Transgender want to be the other gender but instead of giving them the courtesy, they get stuffed into this whole "trans" box.

Just more proof proglibs don't give a shit about the suffering of trans people and just exploit them to push their subjectivist insanity.

This and checked.

Yes, (((you))) are the only one in this thread who does that.

Attached: 5878bc39221d340a7ae7fe9bc16c522320b77b3fc9522f7091b063a378e6f87e.png (953x767, 243.76K)

You need to check dubs right fucking now you double nigger

Attached: 0557340031d374f8b7ab5acc65ff84cff34f4dcac085d194b9200ac6c6d2b166.png (600x441, 98.29K)

Jews
degenerates
niggers
I stop at these words

I have no interest in reading the opinions of lower humans

Wow, so smart and refined, I bet you get euphoric off your own (((enlightenment))) and sniff your own farts too, don't ya user?

Attached: 0861c4bce1bc4242c95e6e67e508c619b29169f7ad379789e83b60f0cb7c12be.png (697x768, 171.96K)

this is the world we live in

>not knowing about (((john money)))
Read up on it man, interesting stuff

TL;DR version is this doctor convinced parents of male twins to operate on one, removing his genitals and raise him as a girl, the boy suffered alot through the years until the point where he later killed himself, and a while later, because of how traumatic is was, his twin also killed himself.

Attached: a3b617a9de39d92dad4c5af5e0f0a60459762efbb166ae2030ec8910e4bab857.jpg (599x428, 35.81K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
forgot the link

Have dick?
Male
Female

Why is this complicated?

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1540257765814.jpg (419x424, 37.29K)

faggots will use extreme methods of mental gymnastics in order to be able to suck dick.

>Wow, so smart and refined, I bet you get euphoric off your own (((enlightenment))) and sniff your own farts too, don't ya user?

Since your post didn't contain any 'trigger' words. I'll deign it a reply:

YES

probably because transgender have to deal with years of the inbetween and people want to work so really its conservatives pushing insanity trying to pretend they don't exist until the end result

DEMS ARE THE REAL TRANSPHOBES
BASTE

My turkey was baste(d)

It's too bad that liberals' opinions are not worth a shit

I'm a liberal and
I think your opinion is valid

Attached: Star Trek - Liar Paradox).mp4 (480x360, 289.76K)

woah there sonny don't want to upset people

Wow, kudos forhaving an avg IQ user

Most here would.t have detected it..although there is a lot of foreign speaking trash on 8ch, so they sound dumber than they are

Don't define it out of existence.

Simply define "transgender" for what it really is: PERVERSION

you cant just change the definition of gender. youre thinking about sex. sex is defined biologically. sex is unable to be changed. thats why legal and medical documents ask for sex and not gender exclusively.

(((nice word games)))

Nice double dubs

You having a stroke or something? Learn to type properly, retard

this aint scrabble motherfucker. read a lexicon or google it. if youre gna bury your head in the sand and act like ignorance makes you special, then shut the fuck up and let people who know the answer speak.

I still get the feeling that "true gays" are real.

I mean, there must be a type of person who is gay or transgender in any era, completely naturally, and that is simply born to be LGBT no matter what.

And this is completely separate from the trendy brainwashy stuff happening today. My opinion is simple:

End all LGBT advertising and promotion, but still allow them to live in peace. LGBT things should never be advertised, and it should be seen as the benevolent norm to be straight and have a family.

Straight is good and normal. Having a family is ideal.

But not everyone does that, and although it should be accepted, it should not be a common thing, and it certainly should never be advertised in media, or made popular, cool, or trendy.