Unemployable & alimony:software designer suicides:behind Wheel of Parked Car in NYC Street For Week

‘He had it all’

Geoffrey Corbis was an alias he created in desperation in recent years. Before then, he was Geoffrey Weglarz, born in 1957, one of seven children raised in Florida. He grew up to embrace acting as a passion, performing in local plays and musicals with an intense energy.

In 2013, when the PBS program NewsHour visited Connecticut to do a story on older, unemployed Americans, the episode centered around an interview with Mr. Weglarz.

“I’ve applied for 481 jobs,” he said on the show. “None of them have panned out. They think that anybody over a certain age is going to be used up.”

He was nearing the bottom financially. “I’ve gone through my savings. I’ve gone through my 401(k). My unemployment last check is next week. I have about $2,000 to my name, and after that, I don’t know.”

In July or August, Mr. Weglarz — still the name most everyone knew him by — told his sister that he had obtained a vial of poison used for euthanasia. He had gotten it on the dark web, she said he told her.

“That way, when I’m ready, I can go painlessly and fast,” he told her, she said.

At 5:42 p.m., Mr. Weglarz sent his sister a final text, one that immediately reminded her of his obtaining poison weeks earlier.

It read, “Stuff does taste as bad as I thought it would.”

HE was divorced with shared custody of the child. The divorce settlement AND unemployment left him with meager savings and obligated him to pay alimony/child support too.

archive.is/8fggq

Attached: 00body-1-superJumbo.jpg (1638x2048, 134.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Osj9mhVRTvA
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-1935-elviss-birthday-and-yes-he-was-a-jew-1.5357460elvis
archive.is/Cj1u1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a savings crisis in America. Less than half of Americans have any savings at all, and 65% of those who do have under 30,000, I believe. Social Security and 401ks simply aren't enough to sustain the standard of living expected by retirees. Not when they're living to 90 years old and have to keep taking money out of savings for hospital bills or other emergencies.

This is your future anons.
Drink the kool-aid

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 219.06K)

Fucking loser. Also throwing food at fast food workers. I have never in my life seen someone giving shit to minimum wage workers without being a narcissist or an inmense piece of shit. I hope the faggot pissed himself before dying.

I fit that perfectly aside from getting drunk.

Attached: koala.jpg (500x667, 99.37K)

Tfw living in burgerland with two incomes and no power or running water but a helluva view.
t.nofuks/goodrids

Is this the Elvis pointing a gun at George Klein's head at his wedding thread?…

Attached: other-side-elvis-presley-17.jpg (620x474, 44.47K)

This is what happens when you let a 3DPD enter your life.

and YOU'RE what happens when no woman will acknowledge your existence

go back

after the continually overlooked youth fades into the wretched adult rejection years, the video games, anime and desperation eventually drive one into a delusional state of perpetual denial, to the point where you actually begin believing your own pathetic '3DPD' justifications……….

right?

I finally found out why that is, and if you spend more then five minutes doing research you would find out WHY: youtube.com/watch?v=Osj9mhVRTvA

The '3D pig' nonsense almost makes it seem like it was your choice that no woman on earth would ever fuck you.

a l m o s t

abnormie

I'm not being mean, or insulting

I'm simply curious, sir…
I have an honest question
And I'd appreciate an honest answer

What is it like to realize that women find this guy without a left ear more attractive than you?

Attached: IMG_20181023_192711.jpg (4608x3456, 2.58M)

I mean, seriously…..

This guy had 1/3rd of his head removed

And he's still got enough self-confidence that he gets laid all the time.

He's married now, but he got all kinds of pussy when he was still single.

One of the women who found him attractive actually decided she would invest her entire life into his life, and she married him.

I'm just curious how
that makes you feel

Attached: PicsArt_10-23-10.07.56.jpg (1080x1813, 333.3K)

It seems like if anybody would pull into a shell like a little bitch, feeling sorry for himself, making excuses, typing bullshit distractions and denials about '3D', it would be HIM……

but it's not him that
has no testicles…..

it's not him who behaves
like a little girl……………..

no sir…….

it's YOU…….

Attached: IMG_20181023_221341.jpg (1079x1718, 402.04K)

lonely little girl

enjoy the video games

you guys are some of the weirdest
motherfuckers I've ever seen, and
trust me, I've seen some real losers

I feel sorry for your fucking parents, dude

the sacrifices they made to raise you

MGTOW could save his life.
RIP poor soul.

Attached: A cautionary tale from POL - (2017).jpg (940x521, 74.5K)

I use marijuana

I’ve applied for 481 jobs
The guy was an upper echelon software designer.
481 job applicATIONs WEREN'T TO WORK AT mCDONAlds.

Where you gonna be in 20 yrs, loser?

Yea, cunt shoulda been 50/50 for the kid
The cunt shoulda been 100% support for herself

Cunts just wanna suck up that penis

Penis envy

Don't let a cunt eat you anons.

Even your mom will try to control you into adulthood and emasculate you.
Mom or not, a cunt is a cumt

This guy could've easily became a manager at a restaurant or something and had a comfortable life

Attached: 5ba.jpg (680x1021, 84.11K)

This did't pay enough to support the cunt's life style

This is another example why women's rights must be taken away.
And crimes committed against men must be repaid in kind.

Attached: DKcJQXDVwAAqF6E.jpg (480x360, 25.17K)

Impossible, they have capitalism in the USA, everyone is a millionaire and lives in mansions.

Presleystein was a kike bisexual
The dark hair and big nose are there

This is why he emulated degenerate nigger music rather than ARYAN art music

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-1935-elviss-birthday-and-yes-he-was-a-jew-1.5357460elvis jewsley

Attached: elvis jewsley.png (395x550, 352.62K)

I'am not clicking that shit, kike.

Attached: UMZgxam.jpg (964x735, 63.04K)

Ima jew
my great granny 30 thousand time removed was a jew

Andy Rubin

Attached: Barnes_2010-05-06_p.5_Neanderthal_and_Irv_Rubin.jpg (367x485, 139.42K)

Hi Andrew

Employers say

Some people just cant be happy

Andy, now that your career as an "artist"
is gone, will you drink the kool-aid?

Attached: il_570xN.1313100281_jqye.jpg (570x758, 40.07K)

Attached: trump jim jones.jpg (800x1164, 221.8K)

Attached: trump kool-aid jim jones2.jpg (1200x918, 474.43K)

Attention anons!
The Mod deleted in this thread all the negative posts against women.

Mod, you are a disgusting progressive at best and a nasty kike at worst.
Applying censorship to us will come back to bite your ass.

Attached: 1523858627175.png (500x489, 170.16K)

You could always use >>>/general/ instead which is a board with no rules apart from the global rule + a rule against flooding

>You could always use >>>/general/ instead
If you want this board to be a nest of degeneracy (also known as progressive values) just state it.
It is up to you what this board will be, depravity vs well funded values, all of them wrapped around news.
Also, if you don't like fascists posts, then just say it. Don't be sneaky and delete them or push "inconvenient " threads below their bump order to make them go away. If you anchor or lock those you don't like you will make your intentions and tendencies more clear to all of us.

Attached: 1534267698146.png (401x391, 129.65K)

The truth about the matriarchy pushed by anti-White enemy agents.

Attached: x06skcv3o6p11.png (1440x1388, 1.72M)

no he didn't you white male pig

You're not supposed to have savings, they want you to live from paycheck to paycheck, handout to handout. They work hard to keep a dependant population that won't stray stray from their life of slavery.

Dude, get a new fucking keyboard

Women are cumts

He should have killed the cunt responsible for fucking his life up, everyone that he didn't like, those people that didn't hire him, plus some innocent people. Now the cunt is on the hunt for another victim. He didn't have any balls to do something dangerous even when he knew he was going to end his life. He had a chance to send society a message about it's fucked up family court system's treatment of men and he blew it. What a fag. Typical NPC boomer.

No wonder he killed himself, the bitch.

>>>/4chan/
>tfw perfect mix of Doomer and that hopeful version
This is the Patrician way.

No real men go and get STDs from 3DPDs and let 3DPDs and society destroy their lives.

Get out there and let cunts and their enabler, a society contaminated by the jews slowly and painfully destroy your soul and life to the point you'll kill yourself to make it stop. Get on it goys. Don't be lazy goyim. White race is dying.

Lazy goyim not reproducing and keeping muh shekel making machinations turning. archive.is/Cj1u1

Bible red pills.
Proverbs 7: Warning Against the Adulterous Woman
1 My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman, from the wayward woman with her seductive words.
6 At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows, and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning; let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose
23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.

Ecclesiastes 7:26
I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.

Proverbs 2:16
Wisdom will save you also from the adulterous woman, from the wayward woman with her seductive words.

Revelations 14:4
These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb

Don't bother, the Mod have gone full SJW deleting everything non conforming to communist views.

Attached: Изображение 013-500x500.jpg (500x500, 66.67K)

Leave the Zig Forums mod alone.

He has issues

Attached: n mod.jpg (704x960, 53.73K)

Why I am not surprised?

Attached: the red menace.jpeg (338x435, 22.46K)

no, but everybody CAN be if they work hard and make good decisions. Myself included.
I started adulthood homeless and with $0, but I could 100% be a millionaire right now if I were less lazy and made better investments. Instead I have $3k to my name, no roommates, no debt, my own car paid in full with cash, enough food to last a month… not too bad considering

This is pretty interesting because the thing that would concern me about leading a successful rebellion would be losing all of my money, i.e. what happens to people's banks accounts and savings if a part of a country decides to secede. If people have no savings and nothing to lose, what stops them from getting together and seceding?

IS LEAVING YOR MOM'S BASEMENT

this is your future, always.

Fake newws

keep getting married goyim, do your part to save the white race from the eeeevil mansplaining patriarchy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nitkm9aCWc1r5uedc.jpg (480x358, 29.37K)

MGTOW is about saving the life of your brother, your father, your uncle, your son.

Attached: Thanks Feminism.jpg (831x622, 72.2K)

society has already let down men. it has failed men and so has failed itself.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mm5gviym2F1r7h0b1.jpg (500x535, 81.27K)

defend those women goyim

Attached: ZXr2exY.jpg (547x791, 122.06K)

Attached: ztyzzqI.jpg (1500x1137, 216.01K)

Attached: zfbUcgo.jpg (549x767, 147.41K)

Attached: wksfx4.png (1058x786, 337.39K)

Attached: whyisbiocuntangry.jpg (239x233, 19.8K)

Attached: women are worthless compared to men.jpg (565x596, 94K)

Attached: woman love nerds gamer girls nerd hypocrisy.jpg (1067x985, 256.72K)

she's the real victim

Attached: WHVbS1T.jpg (547x751, 134.03K)

Attached: why all robots came from a single mother, role of the father, keep the mom in line.png (1944x2114, 656.78K)

cuntification leads to collapse.

Attached: why feminized societies will fall, since young evil by nature.jpg (795x855, 364.1K)