MS-13 Gang Members Joining Migrant Invasion As Greg Abbott Admits Terrorists Will Be Allowed In

Members of the violent MS-13 gang are among the 7,000-strong migrant army heading towards the United States, according to award winning reporter Sarah Carter.

“Guatemalan intelligence discovered people from India, Bangladesh, Africa had also joined in with the caravan -I bumped into a number of young MS 13 gang members,” Carter tweeted.

Infowars.com reports: archive.fo/hUm8G

Carter’s report backs up President Trump’s claim yesterday that MS-13 members are part of the caravan.

“You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything,” he said.

There have been at least 200 murders by MS-13 gang members in the United States since 2012. The group is notorious for its grisly executions, as well as the rape and dismemberment of women and children.

archive.fo/cfRde

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas) confirmed many people’s suspicions on Tuesday morning, stating that he has spoken with the Secretary of Homeland Security about the migrant caravan heading towards the border and that many of the migrants are not impoverished Central Americans, but are actually radical Islamic terrorists that have been recruited from “countries all over the globe.”

“I’ve had the opportunity to speak with both the Secretary of Homeland Security as well as the President about this, and I’ll tell you what I can tell you publicly,” said Gov. Greg Abbott said on the Glenn Beck radio show Tuesday morning.

“Very importantly, in this caravan are not just people from Honduras and Guatemala. We know that some of the people in it are from countries across the entire globe. There are what we use in the lingo “SIA’s” – special interest aliens – who pose a very real dangerous threat to the security of the United States of America.”

Beck mentioned reports people with terrorist ties from Malaysia, a majority Muslim nation, being part of the caravan. Gov. Abbott confirmed the report and said his Homeland Security sources told him there are also radical Islamic terrorists in the caravan from other Muslim countries. .

“And I’ve heard the same thing with regard to terrorists coming from countries other than Malaysia,” Abbott said.

Listen to the segment HERE: (The relevant clip begins at 25:30)

omny.fm/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/the-glenn-beck-program-10-23-18-hour-1

“You know what’s happening right now is a large group of people, called a caravan. You know how this caravan started? You know what this means? (makes gesture indicating cash payouts) I think the Democrats had something to do with it. And now they’re saying, I think we made a big mistake. We see how bad it is. How pathetic it is. How bad our laws are. They made a big mistake. And look that is an assault on our country. And in that caravan you have some very bad people. And we can’t let that happen to our House.“

archive.fo/R8yVH

Attached: MS-13 Gang Members Joining Migrant Invasion As Greg Abbott Admits Terrorists Will Be Allowed In.jpeg (800x404, 81.15K)

And (((Trump))) will roll the red carpet out for them. With welfare checks already waiting.

Let them smell napalm in the morning

Unfortunately, this seems pretty likely. I hate this damn country. What passes as the rightwing is too feckless to even defend the concept of borders and national sovereignty anymore. If this invading army is let in, I'm moving within a few years. There'd be nothing left to fight for.

How fucking desperate will they get to promote this bullshit? Also why do you post this here? Do you think if you post it often enough someone will believe this marketing stunt?

Soon moshi….soon

move to Mexico, you moron

Poland won't take you

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

yea, Trump just loves to pay out that welfare
Question, is it far right or just this site that attracts stupid people?

i THOUGHT IT WAS iSIS?

Attached: south pole ok.mp4 (640x360, 458.87K)

THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE MS-13

Attached: isis penguins.JPG (852x473, 44.24K)

We should start our own caravan and go to Mexico. Two can play this game.

heh, Germany can take 1 million of arabs, and the amerimutts cry over 10 thousand beaners…

Someone needs to bomb Soros, but do it right this time. Sheesh.

ITS BOTH!

Literal waste of life going on his personal spam crusade against Zig Forums news boards despite nobody caring for over a year now.

Its not a marketing stunt, its an invasion and it is a very real threat. You are in utter denial if you don't realize this is deliberate destabilization.

have a bump

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT: THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER ATTACK AND YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS DEFECTED TO AID THE ENEMY

Start with rubber bullets and tear gas, and when that fails, proceed to live rounds.

I don't think they are doing much to curb this user. I hear a WHOLE LOT OF TALK….. but so far no mention of any action taken. Unless this is a completely top secret operation going on across the border (which I have my doubts)….. then we are absolutely screwed.

Yes, but this particular march of the nobodies is the most blatant political bullshit move in recent years. Literally kindergarten levels of manufacturing a narrative for idiots. A little Israel sticker here, a swastika there, a bunch of local thugs for good measures, don't forget to let them climb fences to showcase the struggle, handing out money in front of cameras is also quite a catch and never forget to steadily increase the numbers to make the threat seem bigger. I cannot wait for what kind of military parade they'll have at arrival.

I've seen better directed sock-puppet shows, user…

You seem to have confidence that our military WILL take action. Well I hope so. These people are not welcome here, we don't want them here, regardless what anyone says or does.

horrific situation

Are you fucking joking? They are lapdogs, trained to die for jewish assets, and haven't shown one once of humanity since Vietnam. If the military is really used in this circus then only to show off for the peasants to drive up the weapon sales. This has nothing to do with the military or with those migrant nobodies, it's just pre-election money at work to stage distractions while the economy is plundered behind your back.

Only fools don't know the central banks have fucked over our economy and robbed future generations. Anyone who is even semi-awake knows this by now.

The military are lapdogs for ZOG but they are good at obeying orders. But do you really think they'll be given orders to secure our borders from deliberate destabilization?

anti-crab bump

Attached: crabtrash.png (198x330, 88.63K)

l e g i t a c t u a l r a t i o n a l f r e a k i n ' s u c h n e w s

Americans are by nature hyper-dramatic. These are gang members, criminals. Funny also how hyped up you are about a few thousand halfcaste atzec-spics and a few hundred gang bangers to a population of 300 mil, when Europe had 3 million+ coal black nigroids and actual radicalised terrorist arabs to a similar sizes overall population.
Which YOU were mocking, "lol eurocucks ur finished."
Neither one is healthy for the US or Europe, but unless 1,000 times the amount come in the next year, it won't have the same impact as the third world cesspits that some parts of Europe have become, parts of Paris and numerous locations in Germany, Sweden, Italy and Greece.
With luck, your government won't let this flow of ILLEGAL immigrants anywhere near, and it will send a message to them, as well as wasting more of Soros' cash.

Any military generals browsing this site could order a couple of dozen of their men to go into Soros' current hotel and put him down.

Prayers for the innocent and helpless. As for the rebellious trouble makers, may they fall into their own snare.

They would be heros if they did that.

Attached: PicsArt_10-24-05.57.56.jpg (2277x2237, 635.63K)

HEROES*

No thanks. I'll take two tablespoons of Sodium Bicarbonate though.

>>>/prepare/53

I'd prefer this instead. This is the only "drug" I take, and its legal to buy without prescription. Boosts the immune system and slows down cancer cell growth (if you have cancer).

Attached: Curcumin.jpg (970x600, 124.69K)

Fuck you. You're a lying piece of shit. You deserve cancer and slow death.

LIES

Nope. Not lies. Doctors recommended Sodium Bicarbonate for hundreds of years. It naturally reduces acidity in your body which is why cancer thrives.

Also, curcumin is healthy too. Not the same as Sodium Bicarbonate in any way, but still very healthy. The cure for cancer is known, but its not profitable for Big Pharma so they don't talk about it.

Sodium Bicarbonate is a deadly chemical compound known to cause cancer!!!

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS KIKE'S LIES!!!!!!!!! HE IS TRYING TO KILL YOU

Nope. Do your research you faggot. Do your homework. Cancer thrives in acidic conditions, neutralize your PH and keep your immune system healthy and cancer cannot grow or thrive! That simple!

Big pharma gets reeeeeeeeal pissed off when people talk about this, I know they do. Too bad. The cure is available and its CHEAP.

Deadly? Sodium Bicarbonate is baking soda. Thats all it is. I take it every single day. Its harmless, it tastes a little like bitter salt, but its NOT deadly lol.

Cocaine is relatively harmless and should really be legalized it is only when it is mixed with Sodium Bicarbonate to make crack that it becomes dangerous.

Dude, its the cocaine thats bad, not the baking soda. Seriously. Your not supposed to cook cocaine anyway. Its a dangerous enough drug as it is. I know because I've done it before, it is NOT good for you or the heart. I had a dealer who died from a heart attack before he was 50 years of age. Bad shit.

It just goes to show that there is an organized force deliberately trying to destroy America.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (2543x1294, 678.84K)

It helps with your dementia too, Andy

Go fuck yourself Big Pharma shill.

Crackhead.

Then do it yourself, pussy. I fucking will.

it doesn't say that anywhere in your OP, faggot
your archive links don't even work

FACT: acidity is NOT what
causes cancer, sir

Greg Allman Admits That ______

fill in the fucking blank

Pack your bags, George

Attached: PicsArt_10-24-07.49.23.png (822x266, 115.31K)

Fuck that. Start with live rounds and if that doesn't work proceed to explosives.

they work for me… try switching your IP and try accessing them again, sometimes certain IPs from countries will block archivers.

Could you imagine if we had a military that would care so much for our nation they'd have the balls to just bomb the fucking invaders to smithereens no matter how disgruntled the liberal media would be?

Why can't we have a military that would make that sacrifice for us?

Can we move them all to Yellowstone?

make them all live in california.

More people than this go to any little rinkydink county fair in one afternoon

LOL @ YOU IDIOTS PRETENDING LIKE THIS REPRESENTS A THREAT

trust me, sissies……………

None of these Guatemalans or Hondurans have any intention of coming into your mother's basement and taking the video game controller out of your sweaty little hands….

The funniest part is:

NONE of you douchebag contribute jack shit to society…..

Watching anime while your mother pays your bills is not contributing.

You've never had a Mexican negatively affect your lives.

You've never had a Guatemalan negatively affect your lives.

You've never had a Honduran negatively affect your lives.

You've never had ANYBODY negatively affect your lives, other than YOURSELVES.

You've never had anybody affect your lives in any way shape or form, because you are shut-ins…

You've never had a woman affect your life, or a man, or a child….

Except that mexicans will actually mug your obese exodus and then gut you alive in order to make tamales with your prime american lard if you burgs ever do that.

The only person who has negatively affected your life was your mother, because she facilitated your downward social and sexual spiral, behind the controller of a video game, sitting in that same stinky little chair of yours, watching anime and posting an image boards.

There's really no reason for you to be paranoid….

None of these people are going to break into your house and steal your little Dungeons & Dragons sissy boy video game bullshit.

You are Your Own Worst Enemy, because you keep making excuses to justify your fear of rejection, and your refusal to even try.

There's a less than 1% chance any of you reading my words is actually a productive member of society.

And there's a greater than 99% chance you're just a motherfuking waste of oxygen, sitting in front of your obsolete little computer, patting yourself on the back, and trying to convince yourself that you are justified in your judgemental self entitlement…..

You won't get off your ass to do anything

You can't even look a woman in the eyes

You won't walk 10 miles for anything

You sacrifice absolutely nothing

You don't know the meaning of hard work

You don't know the meaning of sacrifice

You ain't shit………………………………………

These people have the determination and fortitude to actually walk 1500 miles through the burning hot sun and cross the desert….

They are literally willing to risk their lives for an opportunity to find a better life

These people are hard-working individuals…..

Mexicans actually contribute quite a bit to our economy.

They are not afraid to bust their ass

They're not coming to America to sit in a chair and play video games while their mother pays their bills

That's what you do

Because you're not really men

You're little boys…. you're a bunch of little sissies, and somebody needs to sweep all of you into prison transport buses, and drive you down to Guatemala….

I'd like to see how many of you had the strength and tenacity to actually walk back to America….

You're a fucking piece of shit

THESE people walking here are clearly demonstrating the true American spirit

odd………………..

Apparently, you want people to perceive you as some kind of 'expert'……

Where did you gain your expertise about Mexicans ?…….

What video game did you learn this from?

Which sissy boy anime cartoon taught you about Mexicans?

cool

I can

also

type

this

and

make

a

bunch of

spaces

between

words

true

but

you

can't

get

a

girl

to

climb

into

bed

with

you

go play another video game

You are projecting quite a lot about cuckime and cartoons Lil' Netcunt, we don't care if you enjoy watching effeminate faggot crap like that, if anything it suits you well enough.

Attached: 5b4af7a237463e3d9ec538b7e60dffeb2750ce496c67d799433e4191470d50b6.jpeg (307x300, 36.34K)

I didn't stutter, Sally

AGAIN: THERE'S A LESS THAN 1% CHANCE THAT YOU'RE NOT A PUSSY

that is true

but must be

true

for

you too

or else why

do

you

waste

your

time on

a dying

imageboard when it could be better spent with

that girl in your bed

She's in my bed as I type this

lol and she LITERALLY just called you a 'little giirl'

uh ouch so hurtful i guess
apparently youre not using your time wisely if the little bitch can speak. fill that mouth user and film it for me

Not even joking. Wendy just said that

i could beat you up anytime schizo bitch, just say the place and i will meet you there.

I often go to Zig Forums for news just to avoid Johnny.

bbs Jon Fox called me and once he starts talking he won't stop

LOL !!! hahahahaha classic….

shoo, bitch!
shoo !!

get lost

lol are you flirting again?

Come back here when you have information that's 100% correct

lol you ain't shit, super mario

Attached: PicsArt_10-24-10.50.10.jpg (1080x664, 78.52K)

Neirher are you:

I can assure you that anybody who is above the Paygrade of O4 in the Military is compromised.

Of course not. If they show up than only to be present, not to take any kind of action. Maybe some helicopters, a drone squad and freshly polished weapons for the first line of soldiers to give the cameras something to catch.

didnt they already confirm trump was just "supposing" there were hang members and middle eastern people in the caravan? he admitted it to a reporter after being pressed to confirm if he knew it was true.

You're an anti trump shariablue shill.
Trump has cut illegal immigration to near zero, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING YOU STORMFAG RETARD.

Attached: 1540376894227.jpg (1197x614, 368.8K)

Bannon funded this.
Brilliant Steve!
Great pre-midterm timing!

Attached: trumpbannonball.png (640x401, 420.89K)