How do I not fall for the harlots? The girls who emotionally manipulate you? What are the redflags...

How do I not fall for the harlots? The girls who emotionally manipulate you? What are the redflags? I really don't want to have to resort to reading theredpill. I have been bullied by girls all my life and I can't trust them. I'm a beta. Girls get mean if I ignore them. OH IT@S JUST TOO MUCH> HELP ME

Attached: b83.png (630x420, 175.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outofthefog.website/what-to-do-2/2015/12/3/boundaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redflags include:
I'm not sure how to teach you how to learn when people are manipulating you because I've always picked up on it, I'm sure there are some videos on the basic principles.

Pooh off to nagatoro threads.
With that being said
if they want to gain something from you (like material things, gifts, taking them to the movies with your cost. Using you in general) you automatically discard them.
If they overuse social forums like normiebook and twitter, you automatically discard them.
If they start talking about modern retarded concepts such as abortions being right and so on (generally ignoring Christian values), you automatically discard them.
If their dresscode consists of torn pants, bikini tier short trousers or other thot tier cloth and accessories, like chokers, tattoos (most of the times at least), bizarre overuse of perfume and jewelry (generally everything exposing vanity), you automatically discard them.
Also, there already is thread for these

Dyed hair of any sort is a red flag, even if it's a natural color.

why

wait do i have an ID on here? That's so reddit

Attached: 1522712807223.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

There's been a fair number of suggestions here. I would like to add any sort of social justice insanity; the secular form is completely divorced from reality, let alone from spiritual reality. And attempts to institute it theologically, it causes all kinds of trouble. Avoid the people who proclaim that kind of stuff.

Some boards on the site may optionally enable temporary IDs, which differ from thread to thread, mainly for anti-samefagging…although if you weren't new (probably halfchan), you'd know that already.

I gave up on women long ago

Attached: 02fa0e40ef1f45a119eceb2d02506467f8930806ba5b2b425467f7ba903e438a.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

note the spacing, fren

So there is a difference between the two these days?

Attached: happy rabbit.png (283x264, 92.29K)

/thread.

Halfchan does that too

This meme has to end. There is literally nothing wrong with dating someone of a different ethnicity.

This

Wrong.

Attached: Race.png (3544x3880, 7.99M)

I have no words.

They live in a city.

P.S.:
You are also a red flag if you live in a city. People living in big cities are never sane and always have some sort of neurosis.

General rule for girlfriend red flags:

Would you be proud to introduce her to your priest/pastor and your parents?
If the answer is no, she's probably not a good catch.

You deserve everything coming your way then.

mgtow.

Celibacy

Where exactly am I supposed to find a woman? The girls in my church don't even fit this criteria.

Isaiah 3:
(end of chapter)
Isaiah 4:1:
after the smoke clears, they find you.

Attached: 4D45C309-24EB-44A5-82B9-C4AB70B6B3E3.jpeg (1200x900, 223.57K)

This

Most of the guys in this thread are showing you how to avoid sluts, which is a different issue, all women try to test their males, they have it really hardwired into them and its with them for a good reason.

Women emotionally manipulating you is called a "shit test" all women do it as it is how they measure a male's fitness, basically if a woman can break you then there is a high likelihood that you couldn't survive this world, therefor she looks for a better suitor that she cannot break.

This is why the best thing you can do to if a girl trying to manipulate you is to NOT respond, do NOT get angry. We call this "holding frame", be silent, stoic, and immovable. Do not get angry at her, do not yell at her, show her that you're the parent in the relationship and that she is the child.

This is basically committing yourself to the hierarchy of love, which is God, Man, Woman, Child. When you show her that you are like a father to her, that is when women will submit to you, but you must NOT show that you are vulnerable to her as it turns the hierarchy of love upside down, don't show her weakness, don't respond to her child-like tantrums. Handle everything with maturity and patience, remain as detached and as cool as possible.

But you're not going to find a woman that does not emotionally manipulate you, all humans do it, but what you can do is try to pass the shit test, which in truth, is really quiet easy, just detach yourself when she shit tests you, basically you have to treat her like a child, not with cruelty but with patience.

Unironically good advice.

View them the same way you'd view them as anyone immoral

People that will burn in the lake of fire at the day of judgement unless they repent sometime in their lives

Avoid the immoral if you give them chances to drop their immoral behaviour and they do not

Married for a few years; this is good advice.

That you're falling for such manipulation so consistently and that it disturbs you so much suggests you never developed healthy boundaries, most likely as a result of traumatic childhood experiences:
outofthefog.website/what-to-do-2/2015/12/3/boundaries

Twelve-step programs, for example, are helpful here. Take care and God bless, user.

26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
Ecclesiastes 7

It's not a meme. One of the worst things for your kids would be that they got no identity. Let me translate it: If you're 1/2 European 1/2 black what is your identity? people like this are born even outside of countries of their1/2 heritage. You have no connection to your fellow countrymen, you do not have much to be proud of except for adapting muh victim mentality.
Sure there are enthnicities that are close…the difference won't be significant then…but there are ethnicities that are completely different so there are problems between partners - completely different mentality, then the issues you create for your offspring.
There are more reasons why dating someone of a different ethnicity is less reasonable. While it's not a sin, it certainly creates plenty of issues. The main problem I see that you selfishly take one of the most precious things from your kids: The connection to their ancestors and peers and their heritage, robbing them of their identity.
Perhaps you should not think about it only in mainstream memes "it's so cool to racemix" but you should put more thought into it.

Place of birth is meaningless, language and culture isn’t and that’s what’s important and defining for your identity as well as roots.
The connection is lacking when the aforementioned factors are inexistant. You’re American, aren’t you? Stop arrogantly trying to speak for others and instead of busting people’s balls for their non-homosexual marital choices, humble yourself and focus on defeating your actual sins. Your “muh heritage” talk and “it’s not sinful but I’m so concerned about this issue guise” is worthless considering the fact that you are probably currently in a state of mortal sin and if you were to die Christ would reject you and damn you to hell. Matthew 7:21-23, keep it in mind if your faith is genuine and not part of some pathetic “traditional LARP” of yours which I can almost smell.