White House Official Admits Trump Is Lying About Caravan to Manipulate His Voters

Less than two weeks before Election Day, the Republican Party is broadcasting a variety of closing messages. But all boil down to this: We know that we cannot win elections unless voters are wildly misinformed about our intentions for future policy, and America’s present challenges.

That might sound like Democratic invective. But it is a plain description of the premise that unifies the GOP’s 2018 rhetoric.

Republican candidates throughout the country are campaigning on their support for preserving the Affordable Care Act’s protections for people with preexisting conditions. And yet, most of those candidates have used the power of their public offices to eliminate those protections, through either legislation or litigation (in fact, some are using their power to that end right now, at the very same moment that they’re assuring voters of their deep commitment to guaranteeing affordable insulin to diabetics). The dissonance here isn’t a product of an “evolution” or a “flip-flop.” The GOP has not changed its actual position on the issue in question. In recent weeks, Senate Republicans have sought to burnish their candidates’ claims to moderation on health care by publicizing a bill that would require insurers to offer coverage to everyone — but that would also abolish restrictions on how much companies can charge people with preexisting conditions for their coverage. Which is to say, the bill guarantees affordable coverage for rich people with serious medical problems, while abandoning the rest to their fates.

If Republicans believed that they could win elections by giving voters an accurate picture of their position on health care, they wouldn’t be eliding this point in every campaign advertisement they’ve aired on the subject. But they don’t, so they are.

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/migrant-caravan-2018-midterms-white-house-admits-trump-is-lying-to-manipulate-voters.html

thing all news reports are reporting to make drumphy drumf look bad is actually a lie he invented. yea sure.

What a joke!
Your just trying to make trump look bad
Trump is the best president we have had in a long time
SO STOP LYING ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!

When literally no one in a thread is speaking genuinely…

OP get some food, it seems you need it.

Attached: RWDS - Not Sorry.mp4 (854x480, 15.37M)

I almost feel bad. Nobody believes them except the true crazies.
They can have fun losing again

I guess I'm just imagining seeing an army of people marching up Mexico.

Yup.
There are lunatics everywhere.
Even here there are plenty of (((communists))) posting kiked news as if they would have some effect on the redpilled anons.

Attached: laugh.gif (800x450, 2.31M)

YOU'RE*

Mods… Please delete this D&C thread before I get mad again.
I haven't even lurked for the full 2 years, haven't mastered green/red posting, yet even I can tell this is 60 IQ disinformation.

Kys preferably, or at least go back to HuffPost. Reddit… a local bath house… blow out the pilot and stick your head in a gas oven.

Several distinct choices are available in lieu of posting how the orange man is bad. It is boring and sad.

DUHHHH

Apparently everything's Trump's fault now.

Not at all……

That's not the point of this article

The article speaks for itself
OF COURSE HES LYING

blow me

Attached: 3056292-6211213107-troll.jpg (304x320, 8.84K)

This

Pic related

Attached: omer-simpson-everyone-is-stupid-but-me-animated-gif-31gh53zvs2ldvu925psjr4[1].gif (720x551, 107.19K)

OP is a (((commie))) trying to push D&C.
However if Trump lies is not relevant for his supporters at all.
Trumpers only want degeneracy and anti-American policies gone; as well traitors hanged.

Day of the rope!

Attached: 1_606.jpg (1200x750, 504.29K)

The most embarrassing president in history openly admitted that he was fabricating stories about middle easterners and drug cartels being in the 'caravan'….

it was on every news network.

in the same oval office press briefing, Mike Pence tried to 'pseudo-lie' (create a semi-plausible lie) about the Honduran government 'paying for the 'caravan'

(nobody is 'paying' anything)

That's when Trump (who had just admitted that there's absolutely no evidence of middle easterners or drug cartels) interrupted Pence and asked "And maybe Democrats too?"

Pence actually looked embarrassed

well, well, well……..

just like your parents have told you so many times: "nobody cares what you want. go get a fucking job and start paying your own god damn internet bills and rent!"

Psychological projection is a kike, woman, and commie feature.
I wonder why is that.

Attached: 2ea93f64eae825a067271dc798b0114f25ac24a8cd9ccbfa1a5679503951be60.jpg (600x450, 68.91K)

Where was the part about admitting to some statements being lies? First paragraph in is "BAD REPUBLICANS VOTE DEMOCRAT BEEP"

It's really not surprising that you uneducated, disenfranchised, inexperienced amateurs would overlook the reality of how embarrassing he is

again: nobody's surprised that uneducated, unaccomplished, life-novices would live in denial

>(((nymag.com)))

explains your denial really well

I realized that the moment he referred to it

But this realization comes at a price
One needs an IQ of at least 90

Or to not be mentally ill

Now a few preppers here on Zig Forums(and a whole lot on Zig Forums) have neither of these qualifications

But other than the ILLITERACY thing, yeah… you pretty much described yourself to a T

Well you know, the red necks in the trailer park…..
GTFO to >>>Zig Forums nasty kike.

Attached: 1485659754709.gif (390x324, 147.32K)

Probably the same one who wrote that gay op-ed

I agree with you. Unfortunately, a good portion of the electorate consists of ‘true crazies’. Likewise, the vast majority of Americans are completely apathetic and don’t give a shit about their country being stolen away right out from under them.

HINT: when trying to appear 'intelligent', it's important to try and hide the fact that you were incapable of learning how to spell at a 3rd grade level

The ones crying and complaining about every facet of the Trump presidency, as if every infinitesimal thing he has ever said or done is wrong are the ones who are lying and manipulating their voters.

Damn!
CHECK THESE QUADS!

Attached: 1491202993404.png (840x715, 252.11K)

Goddamnit donald trump really is the hero we deserve.

I haven't seen anyone 'crying and complaining about every facet of the Trump presidency, as if every infinitesimal thing he has ever said or done is wrong'…..

this thread is really quite simple….

he's fabricating exaggerated absurdities, triggering the uneducated idiots who are too dumb to see his hyperbole for what it is….

lol if only you had the external
perspective required to see how
ironic your statement was…..

yes, sir……

in YOUR case, he truly is exactly
what idiots like YOU deserve…

another embarrassing idiot

what would you expect from adult males
who can't spell YOU'RE or LOSER ?

congratulations!!!

you're on the same
level as the typical
trailer park white
trash WWE fan

A warning to everybody.
The Mod just deleted a lot of posts.
Refresh the page to see them gone.

Attached: 1429501668040.jpg (1384x1472, 232.53K)

angry, resentful, bitter WHITE TRASH

one of these days, when you're not busy being a 'politically savvy genius'

I'll be more than happy to teach you how to spell 'loser' or 'you're'

'looser'

right?

"looser" you meant.

Attached: 1419706651476.png (1200x1200, 430.19K)

don't tell me, Kissinger…….

"your a looser", right?

Yeah, they want us to believe that you must be "wildly misinformed" to not want hordes of foreign invaders in your country. The absolute lunatics. This doesn't even cover the fact that the people that are trying to muscle their way in are nigger-tier that'll never amount to anything and'll vote for ever more collectivism.

Yup.
White Genocide is the name of the game.

Attached: 1512530797719.png (1829x2193, 460.96K)

at least you spelled 'hordes' right

Last night, one of you
guys spelled it 'hoards'

and like I said earlier…….

more people than this go to
any small town yard sale

more people than this go to
any little rinky-dink county fair

this ain't shit

and you'd never know
they existed, but you
read about it, and now
it's life changing

amount to something LIKE YOU?

playing video games ?

NEWS FLASH:

nobody amounts to anything

nobody matters

worry about YOUR LIFE

and stop trying to blame others
for your own self imposed failures

ah projection. the only thing the right does so well they could open up a chain of IMAX theaters

Attached: americlaps.webm (680x384, 4.68M)

Attached: trump kool-aid jim jones2.jpg (1200x918, 474.67K)

Attached: h30378066.jpg (401x271, 25.47K)

see, I don't even pay attention
to the entire 'republican' versus
'democrat' thing…

I'm not left-wing
I'm not right-wing
I'm not moderate
I'm not conservative
I'm not liberal

those are imaginary concepts

the politics don't interest me

INTELLIGENCE fascinates me
and IGNORANCE nauseates me