Zig Forums regular allegedly searched dark web to find young girl to murder and eat

"A Texas man was arrested after he allegedly posted on the dark web searching for a young girl to kill and eat, an arrest affidavit stated.

Alexander Nathan Barter, 21, of Shelby County, was arrested on Oct. 19 following an undercover sting, KTRE reported.

The arrest affidavit filed in Shelby County stated an undercover officer, who worked with the Texas Department of Public Safety, saw posts Barter allegedly wrote, which described how he was looking for “anyone interested in allowing him to commit necrophilia and cannibalism to contact him, and gave two encrypted email addresses at which he could be reached,” KTRE reported.

The agent responded to the post and posed as someone who was interested in the request."

foxnews.com/us/texas-man-allegedly-searched-dark-web-to-find-young-girl-to-murder-and-eat

Attached: Barter.jpg (1862x1048, 218.65K)

Zig Forums is stock full of headcases. No surprise here.

nice click bait headline

Heute treff' ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist was du isst
und ihr wisst was es ist

Es ist mein Teil – nein
Mein Teil – nein
Da das ist mein Teil – nein
Mein Teil – nein

Die stumpfe Klinge gut und recht
Ich blute stark und mir ist schlecht
Muss ich auch mit der Ohnmacht kämpfen
ich esse weiter unter Krämpfen

Ist doch so gut gewürzt
und so schön flambiert
und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert
Dazu ein guter Wein
und zarter Kerzenschein
Ja da lass ich mir Zeit
Etwas Kultur muss sein

Denn du bist was du isst
Und ihr wisst was es ist

Es ist mein Teil – nein
Mein Teil – nein
Denn das ist mein Teil – nein
Yes it's mein Teil – nein

Ein Schrei wird zum Himmel fahren
Schneidet sich durch Engelsscharen
Vom Wolkendach fällt Federfleisch
auf meine Kindheit mit Gekreisch

Attached: Armin Meiwes.jpg (1200x760, 541.87K)

The "dark web" is a fake and gay meme, it is just the unindexed web which includes mostly login webpages and random shit that hapless techno-weenies wouldn't understand.

edgy.

So if it is consensual what is the issue?

What's edgy is the German jew system that first convicted him for 8 years under manslaughter, then a couple of years later, changed it to life imprisonment for murder. Meanwhile they have videotaped evidence that the victim consented to everything happening to him. Yet that video somehow became evidence as murder for sexual gratification. On the flipside…he can hope for parole 3 years from now.

They should have killed him. I don't care if it was "consensual". Its plain degeneracy and should be purged from existence. How's that for edgy.

No death penalty back then, which will happen very soon under the jewish enforced caliphate, so he could still get killed for it. This case was sure peek degeneracy, but on the other hand…two adults consenting to a crime that endangers nobody, shouldn't be a criminal circus for the masses, but a study case for science and academia to help future generations to overcome such extremes without acting upon. But alas the jews won WWII, so we will see those 20 subhuman mass child rapists from Britain set free, before someone as harmless as Meiwes will see the light of day again.

AAA Wanted:
Girl for ritual murder and cannibalism.
Hello girls user from TX here, I wonder if some of you would like to get killed and eaten by me. I am a clean guy, and I respect all races and stuff, but please do not apply if you are over 20 (I said girl and i mean girl) or if you are too self conscious, I hate when the vict… er chosen one starts asking me if I think their buttocks are too fat.
I will pay you a non-inheritable million dollar, 10$ in advance. Contact me at the tor handle….

F

Come on, we've all gotten bored and made some weird searches …

it was worth it

Attached: PicsArt_10-25-05.05.06.jpg (1280x720, 159.76K)

no reference to Zig Forums
at all in the source…..

boring

false flag attempt

The original Pizza Rat.

Sorry forgot pic related. :)

Attached: 05D3A5D4-C1AD-4C39-BB2A-2B17ADF761AD.jpeg (280x228, 22.76K)

I love you, no homo

it IS boring……

like EVERYTHING about your life

What board was he on?

No cannonball over 20? What u agecist?

Pretty sure everyone on Zig Forums has had one of those days where they just wish some weird shit would happen to them and try to find friends via Zig Forums.

I know I've tried to find a drug dealer on here but all you guys are puss and don't have fucking Ketamine to sell me. I don't even do drugs. I need it so I can lose my virginity.
Either way with Craigslist and Backpage all down and useless there is really no other place to find degenerates to do cool shit with you anymore. Would love to find me a Zig Forums friend who wouldn't mind going cruising at night and looking for bitches to shark.

You could maybe find a jerkoff buddy to watch anime with.