Get Ready for Chelsea Clinton: "I'm running for office as soon as someone retires or steps down"

Chelsea Clinton said in a recent interview that she hasn't ruled out running for office in the future, saying if "someone were to step down or retire" she may be open to the idea.

"I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I'd have to think if it's the right choice for me," Clinton, the daughter of former President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, told The Journal News in an interview released on Wednesday.

Clinton's interview with The Journal News was one of her latest stops in a ongoing promotional tour for her new book, "Start Now! You Can Make a Difference."

The book tackles a variety of issues, including climate change, bullying and endangered species, and is aimed at readers ages 7 to 10.

Clinton went on to say that although she doesn't have any plans to run for office at present, the idea "is something I think about as I hope every young person thinks about it."

"If you care about what's happening in the world, you have to care about running for and holding elected office," she continued. "I hope it's a question that we ask ourselves. For me, I live in a neighborhood in the city and in a state where I feel my family, and what I hope for the world, is well-represented."

"It's at the national level where I disagree deeply with President Trump on, l think, everything practically," Clinton said. 

"But I like my City Councilwoman Carlina Rivera, I like my senators and I love my public advocate Letitia James who I hope is the next attorney general," she added. "For now, I am really focused on trying to make the change I want to see in the world through my work in the foundation, my writing and my teaching." 

Clinton was also pressed about talks of her mother mulling another presidential run during the interview.

Clinton said that although she supports her mother, who ran for president in 2008 and 2016, in whatever she wants to, she's "never once mentioned that (a presidential run) to me," while also adding that her mother's head "is very much on projects that she's committed to now."

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/413143-chelsea-clinton-ill-consider-running-for-office-if-someone

Attached: chelseaclinton_0.jpg (645x363, 28.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hngn.com/articles/35781/20140710/chelsea-clinton-bill-s-daughter-former-first-family-hit-shocking.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just look at that mutt face, i wouldnt trust any 56%er like her

So she's reusing her mother's presidential platform.

We don't need another:

She should run for DOG CATCHER.

She'd win.

What the fuck kind of criteria is that? Does she not know how running for any office works?

That family is beyond cynical

Degeneracy in the Clinton family. Hillary cucked Bill. hngn.com/articles/35781/20140710/chelsea-clinton-bill-s-daughter-former-first-family-hit-shocking.htm

DO IT! GREAT JUSTICE AND HUGE GREAT AGAIN IF "BILLARY BURRIES DAUGHTER!"

This. Website is gay, though.

Attached: clintonfather.jpg (534x306, 34.4K)

Some poor congressman is going to step down a flight of stairs and then shoot himself in the back of the head two times

This is Serial Monarchy.

She looks more and more jewish by the day. Is definitely not bills kid.

I'll say.

woof.

If the left actually believes in any of it's stated ideals, she doesn't have even a remote chance of winning anything regardless of her positions on topic.
The entire fabric of the left is antidynasty.

and already entrenched in her mom scandals
remember she was fed insider government information from mommy
while her husband was a hedge fund manger

thus proving that "trust the plan" is a larp

there is no plan besides "they all keep getting away with it"

the clintons arent the left
serious communists don't like liberals/democrats
i'm not Zig Forums btw, just spent a few minutes on their board

"the left" voted for bernie

lol