Son accused of killing mom says he was possessed by ‘demons and Hitler,’ authorities say

"An Indiana man arrested Wednesday reportedly told police to “put him down” after he killed his mother, claiming he was possessed by “demons and Hitler,” authorities said.

Jason A. Steiss, 34, was charged with felony aggravated battery in the death of his mother, Joy Steiss, Fort Wayne police said.

"I murdered my mother,” Steiss told police, according to an affidavit obtained by WANE-TV. "I am a bad person. Kill me. I need to be put down so I don't hurt anyone else."

foxnews.com/us/son-accused-of-killing-mom-says-he-was-possessed-by-demons-and-hitler-authorities-say

Attached: jason-steiss.jpg (1862x1048, 90.71K)

Attached: acab.jpg (555x416, 74.46K)

Nice excuse
He can do that himself

(((Steiss)))

Schizophrenia, sounds like. But I'm no doctor.

it was worth it

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-11.10.22.jpg (1963x2269, 236.04K)

Perhaps, but not necessarily.

All too often, perpetrators will say nonsense like this, sometimes trying to 'pretend to be crazy' (because they're uneducated about organic psychiatric disorders)

Then again, it's possible that he could very well be legitimately suffering from dissociation. Only a thorough evaluation will answer the question.

I would be remiss if I failed to mention that inherently, ALL RELIGIONS MEET THE CLINICAL DEFINITION OF SCHIZOPHRENIA…..

the belief that your life is 'under the hidden control of an external force' is schizophrenia. That would describe the belief in 'god'.

When we hear about somebody who claims they have 'become possessed by evil spirits', or 'hitler', etc., we consider that person to be 'insane'….

But when someone says they have been possessed by the 'spirit of 'jesus', or that 'god speaks to them', we consider him to be a 'god person'…..

1 down, 7.6 billion to go

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-11.14.32.jpg (625x720, 43.95K)

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM!

his mother was a fucking bitch

job well done

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-11.34.38.jpg (625x720, 48.31K)

a good* person

not a 'god' person

Attached: IMG_20181026_113649.jpg (1079x276, 28.39K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-11.44.27.jpg (555x416, 57.47K)

so
was
yours

dude, she still is

Lol @ them already busting the guy who mailed the suspicious packages

AND HES A TRUMP SUPPORTER

it's not a 'false flag' Democrat

that's what
I was saying
you slow
as fuck retard

You're not very good with words, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-12.27.46.jpg (1080x1667, 87.07K)

heil hortler

Satan's hell guard here(Sector:psychotic dictators:subsection genocidal maniac division)
Herr Hitler's spirit frequently escapes from hell.(I leave his 'door' accidentally on purpose open a crack frequently, especially around Halloween).

His favorite body to possess seems to virgin gaming boys.

This 34 yr old /robot/ is the perfect ex.

They all want to fuck their mom, since this is the only female they have ever had any close contact with.

(i wouldn't doubt that he had some sexual contact before or after she was dead with her)

Satan doesn't get in any shit from the big guy above for letting Hitler get loose since we guards do it(I do get punished though-don't ask) but it's worth it to see Lucifer's smile when the gamers get down here and the only vidya game is pong.

Attached: 2009-11-08-dancart4165.jpg (550x371, 123.45K)

Zig Forums is consistantly one of the worst boards, feel proud of your work johnny

Thanks Andy
>>>/r9k/

and YOU'RE not very good at reading at all, I see

it's gramatically correct, retard

What if he's telling the truth?