Evil SJWs Force 'The Simpsons' Writers to Kill Beloved 'Apu' Character - True Fans Vow REVENGE

Goodnight sweet prince.

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon is being written out of The Simpsons, according to a producer of the long-running show.

Whilst Matt Groening, creator of the iconic three-fingered characters, has defended Apu, it appears his time has run out.

Hari Kondabolu's documentary The Problem with Apu firmly put a spotlight on the problematic character, and many others have cited the character as racist portrayal of Indian-Americans. A recent episode attempted to defend the character, with Lisa stating: "Something that started decades ago and was applauded and inoffensive is now politically incorrect… What can you do?"

Hank Azaria, the voice of Apu, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, the Comic Book Guy, and numerous others, even stated that he could leave the show, amidst the fallout. "At some point, I just have to say I'm done. The show has really ran its course for me. Since so many people have been so deeply hurt by my character, Apu, I think it's probably best for me to move along. We'll see."

Adi Shankar, a producer on The Simpsons, has been attempting to crowdsource a script that he hoped would eventually be turned into an episode that would settle the problem once and for all.

But speaking to Indiewire, Shankar said: "I’ve verified from multiple sources now: They’re going to drop the Apu character altogether. They aren’t going to make a big deal out of it, or anything like that, but they’ll drop him altogether just to avoid the controversy."

Shankar added that he thinks it is a mistake to remove the character altogether.

"If you are a show about cultural commentary and you are too afraid to comment on the culture, especially when it’s a component of the culture you had a hand in creating, then you are a show about cowardice. It’s not a step forward, or step backwards, it’s just a massive step sideways. After having read all these wonderful scripts, I feel like sidestepping this issue doesn’t solve it when the whole purpose of art, I would argue, is to bring us together."

Groening, in an interview with the New York Times, said of Apu: "Well, I love Apu. I love the character, and it makes me feel bad that it makes other people feel bad."

joe.ie/movies-tv/apu-dropped-simpsons-avoid-controversy-645826

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x360, 2.67M)

So they are getting rid of not only Apu but also dropping Moe, chief wiggum, comic book guy, and whoever else azaria voices. What will the show even be about now? How smart and liberal Lisa is?

Who cares. The Simpsons has been dead for a while now

They need to replace Hank Azaria with Trump. Trump would do great as a voice over artist because of his great speaking voice and overall great pattern of speech. He could play himself of he could make up some characters to replace the ones who are leaving. He would absolutely have the time to do it since episodes are only 30 minutes long. Let's start a petition to get TRUMP hired as the next voice of The Simpsons!!!!

Attached: simpsons-donald-trump.jpg (720x540, 57.65K)

he would have to pencil that in somewhere between his golf games, vacations, rallies and fox news watching and like the 30 minutes in a month he pretends to be president

Other people being white liberals. It's sad, really.

He was establishing unrealistic expectations on how Indian Americans should perform. It was unhealthy and damaging. Good decision to get rid of him.

mob mentality. it's only a matter of time before bumble bee man 'kills himself' too.

Attached: bumblebee.gif (480x364, 2.05M)

Stereotyping and humor. Welp. I guess Groundskeeper Willie is on his way out now too, right? You know, if we just stopped putting brown people in TV shows, we wouldn't have this problem. :^)

Attached: Groundskeeper Willie.mp4 (640x360, 4.64M)

Sounds like the show is going to end. No more shows no more movies just the end with everybody involved apologizing and their careers disappearing. Haven't watched it in recent years but it was a good show to watch growing up.

Attached: C1VmobM.jpg (1242x782, 67.85K)

Once we're all equal, (no race, no religion, no nation, no culture, no gender, no class, no opinions, no free thinking, no dissent) then social justice will have finally accomplished it's ultimate goal.

Attached: 203f573014b254580cbf7c3df3ca7f11e.png (762x548, 145.17K)

this. i remember when it used to be the old saying that i may not agree what what you're saying but ill defend your right to say it.

I bet Desis don't care.

It's the fat loud "females" who would be sitting at home eating tear laden crisps if the WWW didn't exists

It has given the marginalized a voice

It's the fat loud "males" who would be sitting at home eating tear laden crisps in their basements if the WWW didn't exists

equal opportunity

A fucking screech

Attached: fat screaming sjw.gif (460x387, 3.78M)

Homer Simpson is the stupidest character, intellectually speaking on the show– the classic white male father borderline tard. Apu was a hard working family man who embodied the 70's immigration wave from India– there was nothing racist about him or his character. They all hung out together and were friends and help out one another. Cultural Marxism is hell bent on destroying anything that makes for humor and happiness. They are a blight on free expression and thus humanity.

Isn't that already what the show is about?

Yeah, that's the part i don't get. What was supposed to be offensive about Apu? Every other character on the show got off way worse. Is it his dialect? Apu did not grow up in the US and people who learn a language later in life tend to have an accent.

Good! Can't wait till the based "real racist" liberals hang and gas every last nonwhite off TV

i feel the same way. you summed it all up perfectly.

fan made stuff is more funny.

SILLY SJW, YOU CANNOT HURT THE APU

Attached: 34568.jpg (512x384, 31.35K)

/thread

Everybody involved in the Simpsons should be killed tbh

Someone should honestly ask Trump what he thinks of all this "it's current year so destroy it" crap

Attached: 1*kX9SpPNLn9wIWDTmSIPw0A.jpeg (1400x789, 134.28K)

Indians can't be cheap or whacky ever, comedy or no. Like Africans, they must all be intelligent, sensitive, and inoffensive. They cannot have individual characters that the pozzed don't approve of. If they do, they will be written out. This applies to real people as well; shape your attitude and personality to be as perfect and inoffensive to blue-haired college kids as you can or you'll be called an Uncle Tom or something and removed for being problematic. Since their views and feelings matter the most, we can't have those rainbow-haired white whales get offended.

Attached: Come_Be_PC__-_Social_Justice__The_Musical.webm (1280x720, 7.98M)

Eventually all characters in the show are White.

Toppest of Keks.

apoo was always a bigoted name

writer knew this

Explain.

sounds like a cult. when do the leftist cultist start committing mass suicides?

we can be only be funny with whites on tv and its not racist at all. it may appear to be the epitome of racism but it's not.

THANK YOU AZARIA! This is exactly what he should do. Get rid of everyone her voices and show the people following how fucked up these libtards are.