Brave Man Takes a Stand, Lets His Son Dress as Hitler for Halloween, but Mean Bullies Harass the Boy

A Kentucky man took to Facebook to complain over the treatment his family received at a trick-or-treat event Thursday evening at which he and his 5-year-old son were dressed as Nazis.

In the Facebook post, Bryant Goldbach, of Owensboro, said that “Tonight as we walked we saw people dressed as murderers, devils, serial killers, blood and gore of all sorts. Nobody batted an eye. But my little boy and I, dress as historical figures, and it merits people not only making snide remarks, but approaching us and threatening my little 5-year-old boy.

“That’s right. Tonight grown adults threatened a child over his costume. Threatened his mom and dad as well. Threatened to rip his outfit off of him screaming obscenities, scareing [sic] a small child.

“Yes, liberalism is alive and well,” Goldbach said. “And we had the displeasure of dealing with the fruits of the so-called ‘Tolerant Left.’”

Attached to the post was a photo in which Goldbach is wearing a Nazi SS uniform. His son is dressed as Adolf Hitler.

The photo has since gone viral, racking up nearly 36,000 upvotes on Reddit and garnering media attention.

The post is no longer visible on Goldbach’s Facebook page, and tristatehomepage.com reported that he apologized for the choice of costume.

“I think it was in bad taste for me to let my child to wear that, probably for me to wear that. It didn’t occur to me. I thought it was a bad decision on my part,” the website reports Goldbach as saying.

Rabbi Gary Mazo of Temple Adath B’nai Israel in nearby Evansville, Indiana, said in a statement that anti-Semitism should not have a place in Halloween festivities.

“The fact that the father apologized is important; the fact he did not know the costumes would be offensive is a very sad reflection on our society. A good rule of thumb would be: If your costume calls to mind an event where millions were killed, choose another costume,” Mazo said.

While in his post Goldbach purports simply that “we love history,” his Facebook profile says he “likes” pages such as Everything’s Going To Be Alt-Right; White-Wing Politics; and Feminism is Cancer.

In response to a critical social media user who shared the original post, MaryAnne Goldbach, whose Facebook profile photo shows her with Goldbach in SS uniform along with their four children, said that “the mass media has portrayed the Holohoax.”

“There is no objective proof of the six million Jews he supposedly murdered,” MaryAnne Goldbach wrote. “If there really was a Holocaust, then why does it have to be forced down your throat. Open your eyes people. I will not let my kids be taught stupidity.”

kentucky.com/news/weird/article220702200.html

Attached: coolnazidad.jpg (750x750, 87.65K)

Attached: hitler_bullies.jpg (768x1048, 152.02K)

This inbred trash should be put down

Here he is with his genetically superior wife

Attached: 5484674-6324457-Goldbach_attempted_to_justify_his_costume_choice_by_stating_he_r-a-79_1540675883630.jpg (634x396, 34.19K)

The worst part is this shit will stick onto that kid for the rest of his life, when he is way too young to have had any choice in the matter. Ten bucks says they circumcised him, too. Just for that added dose of irony.

OYYYY VEYYYYY

Yeah, but it doesnt list the names of the leftists so we can

My dad dressed me as Adam Lanza and i aint killed no one…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

people who take halloween costumes seriously need to be lobotomized

t. angry liberal
just for you, i'll run over a pack of porch monkeys and towelheads

I wish I was raised in such a loving household!

Americans are irredeemable golems, he's a white man with a white family so he should move out of muttland and into europe so he can live with actual human beings.

How many kids have you had? You can't really talk if you're a genetic dead end.

Every time I think I might feel some compassion for the jews, this shit happens.
Keep being hate-worthy, kikes.

Maybe people should just treat people as who they are and not who they are dressed up as? These people… we could dress up a cup of bleach as orange juice and they would drink it.
Discrimination can be a good thing. I guess some people's healthy discriminatory functions don't work so well.

millions weren't killed though. Only 10k to 20k after the allies bombed the german supply trains resulting in the jews in the internment camps starving to death.

The wife he deserves tbh

Two problems with discrimination. Too much and too little. It's good to know the difference if they're not going to use that knowledge to wipe away the difference. Wipe away the differences and now they're breeding stupid who see a razor blade as chocolate.
There is no difference there, stupid is as stupid does.

The fuck are you doing dressing a fucking child as Hitler? He should have had fun that night, not suffer for a dumbass statement he can't even comprehend.

(((GOLDEBACH)))

Nice spoof of the ones dressing up there boys in drag and complaining on social media for being treated with hostility. Almost a word by word narration.
With the exception of the aplogy at the end.

It's the only valid excuse for being fat, and I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Giving birth to four redpilled white children? Yeah, you can have some cake.

So it's ok to dress up as Ted Bundy(Trump) but not Hitler?

gold in teh name is always a give away

my name is MR Aurelius

time for a holocaust

in high school we had a dress up as your hero day and one of my friends went as Hitler. no one made a big deal about it

Hitler did say the enemy was in the Mason lodges, the Jews.

These morons are all convinced they're part of some "silent majority" and if they're brave enough to do something like this then others will come out of the woodwork in droves and publicly support them. Instead, they simply find out what happens when delusions meet with reality.

based and redpilled as fuck

Pretty sure he expected to piss off lefties and it kind of worked. He did this for attention no doubt but he was doing it purely to bait retards. I don't think he was expecting sympathy

That's a really good point you've made. The truly extreme parents will change the kid's "gender identity," and not just for a few hours as a costume, but presumably for life. Dressing your kid up as Hitler isn't the norm, but as this man is condemned, we in Western society are simultaneously being forced to accept a parent's decision to change a child in such a fundamental way as gender swapping son for daughter, and daughter for son. We are expected to turn a blind eye to the latter while turning a fist to the former. What a world.

This is a strawman. Also you're deflecting from the issue at hand by introducing a completely unrelated one, aka the "B-but her e-mails!!" defense. You might as well come right out and say you're a Nazi, because deflection is the surest sign of guilt.

It's perfectly logical and (appropriate, in this particular case) to assert that there are more pressing social concerns than the matter at hand.