Domestic terrorism is on the rise. Why won’t cable news networks say so?

In 2009, the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis published a report, meant for internal use only. The report argued that the future of terrorism threats against the United States would be in homegrown, domestic terrorism, spawned from the right fringes of the political spectrum; indeed, the 2008 election of America’s first non-white president, combined with the economic collapse of 2007 and 2008, had created fertile ground for hateful, right-wing extremism.

Republicans reacted angrily, demanding that secretary of homeland security Janet Napolitano rescind the report. Eventually, it was withdrawn, and by 2010, the DHS no longer had any intelligence analysts working in the field of domestic terrorism, as Daryl Johnson, the report’s primary author, detailed for the Washington Post in 2017.

Had the report not proved so prophetic about the rise of right-wing extremism in the US, it would have served as a useful example of what my colleague Matt Yglesias calls “the hack gap” — in which small issues, often related to the identity politics of older, white conservatives, quickly get blown up into national ones thanks to the right-wing media industrial complex.

But the report was ultimately prophetic. To read it today is to see officials sounding an alarm about a world where extremists illegally occupy federal land, or mail pipe bombs to Democratic party leaders, or commit mass shootings that target minority groups. It even seems to warn of the rise of a figure like Donald Trump, who might build speeches around a version of rhetorical extremism that’s been (just barely) gussied up for primetime, but who’s still perpetually courting that extremist base.

And yet members of the media — especially on television — are reluctant to call actions like mailing pipe bombs to Democrats or shooting up a synagogue “terrorism,” despite the fact that they are quite literally intended to terrorize certain populations.

vox.com/2018/10/28/18032350/domestic-terrorism-cable-news-megyn-kelly-fired

Attached: k19odvx291v11.png (500x708, 187.3K)

The what now? The arrogance of those lying cockroaches sure is never ending.

Wow. Not only are you fully of crap but you completely dismiss the shooting of right wing senators and congressmen at a baseball game by your NPC Bernie supporter. You refuse to mention terrorist attacks in the streets by Antifa and you refuse to mention how your Hollywood NPCs kept calling for the assignation of Trump.

You are nothing but a joke and I'm glad that over 80% of Americans don't buy into your left wing lies.

So suck it.

Attached: bb-5bb00be7d7114.jpeg (720x562, 85.87K)

It's funny how you talk about being offended, when you have no purpose in life other than to obstruct the lives of blacks and gays and muslims, who trigger you by merely existing in your otherwise "perfect" country.

It's funny how the left always uses blacks, gays, and muslims as a shield every time they're confronted. No one mentioned any of them at all here, the poster simply pointed out the memory bias of the left - and your retort? "The blacks, gays, and muslims!"

Fucking intellectual cowardice like that is why the left is losing ground.

ya. i don't get it?

Media is commies and it be fascists who be the terrornauts

so why?

They can have their own lives in their own country. Not in mine shlomo

when was the last white terrorism attack prior to the jew shooting?

the bombs you dummy

You mean the "bombs" that never actually went through the post office, would've failed every detection procedure in the system, had no chance of reaching their targets unopened, and contained no working explosives in the first place? What a bloodbath, God help us all!

They're all just wasting our time. These people are using their religion to waste our time and destroy our life, when we could be spending our free time having sex with farm animals and whatever. Every single one of them is destroying our lives making us work for nothing

"black crime rates" OMG RACIST
"white crime rates" valid information!

Because it's liberals committing the acts and it's blacks committing the acts against whites.

But (((you))) know this.

Attached: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png (300x250, 21.47K)

lets just hold a gun to your head and fire. its just a prank bro! it was a fake gun! why are you acting scared XD

because its mostly white liberals to blame

news gives Democrats a free pass when it comes to their violence and terrorism…

Attached: 1512590218162.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

white liberals: *commit terror attacks*
white liberals: "look at these evil white people committing terror attacks"

Attached: 02b9fe65137b782bdba65c11353c3ad0ad25cef25b5e388be48478563b2c710b.gif (352x240, 345.53K)

Terrorism is an act made in order to create fear in a population to further some clear political objective. Not everything deemed hard or violent by today standards is terrorism: (((mailing))) fake bombs to high-profile men is not terrorism, shooting up a place because you don' t like the people in it isn't terrorism either. None of these acts were made in order to create fear in the population to further a certain objective. Now on the other hand how the usual suspects try to ruin you life in academia\television\everywhere they have their hands in if you say something right of Stalin is definitely a strategy made with the intent to create fear and with the objective that you won't speak against them. Why won't cable news say so?

>Not everything deemed hard or violent by today standards is terrorism: (((mailing))) fake bombs to high-profile men is not terrorism, shooting up a place because you don' t like the people in it isn't terrorism either.
neither is shooting >200 people dead at a concert. god bless america where the only requirement to be a terrorist is to be brown

Is that like these worm-people won't let us have sex with farm animals because they were expecting to nib off our male sex? They tell me I'm not allowed to have sex with farm animals otherwise they going to de-sex me or suck my blood like they're some kind of slug.
If that's not terrorism then people must not care about living amongst black widows and letting leeches suck on their prick.

If he did not kill them to create fear for political gain then no it isn't. Just like your leftist friends you are unable to separate the action and the actor, you always need to know who did it before deciding what to call it.

by the native American?

How the hell are you people going to let anyone save the country when you can't even let people have sex with farm animals?
You think having sex with farm animals is easy but its too difficult for you to let us do it?
If no problems are too easy does that mean you are causing the problems, making sex with farm animals difficult, likewise destroying our country because no problem with the country was too easy?

This is domestic terrorism. Sex with animals is too easy so they made a problem from it. This is how people are destroying the country, by disallowing is from having sex with animals and punishing it's assumed simplicity.

Terror(((ism))) is such a shaky buzzword, just as all jewish power words are. According to definition everyone here is a terrorist because we've all intimidated political opponents for gain TO WARD THE CAUSE, not for ourselves.

It would also seem that even by definition Terrorism makes obsolete other terms like "hate crime" and "crime of passion", because that's exactly what Terrorism does. The jews need to create damning words in order to persecute anyone they see fit. Then they make it illegal to be anything close to their special buzzwords.

Case in point: are you a Race Realist who studies Human Biodiversity, goyim? Oy gevalt! You're really a RACIST!
I think you guys get the point here.

And yes, I'm on my phone. Don't get asshurt.

Inb4
Hitler was an idiot for invading Poland.

Attached: 2018-10-29_15.14.25.jpg (624x803, 201.83K)

Can't say I've ever done that; I can argue without having to browbeat people into agreeing with me.

This makes a lot of sense.

because most of it is staged

Because thet all have a conservashite agenda

Why do you spell all so oddly?

Attached: terrorist attacks by group or race.jpg (1310x2064, 456.75K)

If you know domestic terrorism is on the rise, then cable networks don't have to tell you. Don't you trust your own observations?

It's not domestic terrorism.
Negros are not legal citizens.
Spics aren't legal citizens.
Only whites are legal citizens. The laws of this land only protects legal citizens and the vast majority of acts are committed by the two former groups.

Then it is terrorism of domestic people on domestic land, and that is domestic terrorism.