25 years ago, Republicans were more educated than Democrats. Now it's the opposite, study says

Teh more educated you are, the more likely you are to have Democratic leanings, a new Pew Research survey shows. However, it wasn't always that way.
The study, which is based on interviews with 10,000 registered American voters in 2017, shows voters with bachelors degrees are much more likely to identify with or lean towards the Democratic party.
The poll found that 54% of college grads see themselves in some shade of blue, compared to 39% who identify with or lean towards the GOP.

25 years, one big shift
Remarkably, this is a perfect inversion of the way the parties were made up just 25 years ago.
According to Pew, 54% of college grads identified with or leaned toward the Republican party in 1994; 39% did so with the Democratic party.
The education gap gets even bigger when you look at postgraduate experience. Based on the 2017 number, 63% of voters with postgraduate experience are some shade of blue, and 31% are some shade of red.
'Identify' or 'lean?'

In general, voters who "identify" with a party are registered with that party. People who "lean" towards a party are registered independents whose votes and ideals are generally in line with one party or another.
However, Republicans now have a much stronger influence among those whose highest level of education is a high school degree or less. And again, it wasn't always that way.
In 1994, the high school diploma-or-under crowd was more Democratic, with 47% identifying or leaning Democrat and 42% identifying or leaning Republican.

Now, 47% of high school grads or those with less education lean red, and 45% lean blue.
It's important to remember that, in general, college grads make up a minority of registered American voters. Pew's research shows about a third of all registered voters have completed college. That's fairly in line with the general population. According to 2015 statistics from the United State Census Bureau, 32% of Americans have a obtained a bachelor's degree or higher.

archive.li/Tn4QT

Attached: one-out-of-adjcyi.jpg.png (800x443, 401.48K)

Drs, etc use to be Rethuglicans, but now they don't want to be associated with white trash

When you count anyone with a gender studies degree as "educated" of course the numbers are skewed.

This. It's easy to go to school and study English or communications or humanities or other bullshit. Then you end up as a cashier but you're totally smarter than someone who didn't go to college mhm!

(((educated)))

The ((education system))) jewcates people. So what they are saying is Democrats suck more jew dicks than Republicans.

You can have a beautiful wonderful education even if you are poor. Just gotta find a group of predators using a institution or group as a cover and bam success.

i.e. lies and fabrication

How can any of these people be educated when they won't let me have sex with large farm animals… because theyre trying to sell sex and they think all sex is bad?
What kind of education is that?

The people are deluded not educated. If they can't just let people have sex with animals, then they are severely challenged. They are making problems out of nothing like a retart who drinks bleach.

I'm sorry I mean a person who drinks bleach and then cries about it.

I've seen the pieces of shit that came out of universities. Certified pieces of shit are still pieces of shit.

Repugnicans, the party of the dumb inbred white trash and super rich who take advantage of them

Attached: untitled.jpg (720x405, 107.95K)

Attached: Dqd_4mPXgAANP2W.jpg (1094x1076, 191.65K)

I 105% totally agree!

Just because I went to a trade school don't mean shit.
I earn 110k a yr now and that English or communications or humanities graduate bags my veggies.

|i'm smart

Only a smart person could come up with a witty phrase like 'jewcates', user.

I hope you vote for me!

It would have been more clever if he pulled something with the phonetics of it: "Edjewcation" for example.

Only gets a 5/10 for me - he missed the obvious set up but did manage to successfully communicate his stance against the education system.

Why is ShariaBlue still operating on Zig Forums? Are you guys actually still being paid, or are you doing it for Scruffy?

They're using College as a basis for intelligence when everytime an IQ test is done Republicans win since Democrats have shit tonnes of spics and niggers

Oh Sweetie they're called Jews, get it right

(((education)))
The level of education one has is inversely proportional to how intelligent one is.

This is why (((IQ tests))) have questions like;

All while there is the lie that no specific information is needed by or asked of on an (((IQ test))). It's like if they asked who the equation to figure out the length of the third unknown side of a triangle if you only know the lengths of the other two.
Has nothing at all to do with intelligence.

Bye bitch

Attached: 3e0200a7aee23787c3cb808d1fcc70ffe1ff068b8656148bd4d75163c96613b4.jpg (733x800, 73.2K)

Yeah they're all popped out on pop culture they could do us all a favor and pop a cyanide pill.

is Zig Forums the perpetual salt board?

That's what IQ is now.
"How much television and YouTube starys you know"

Here they want us to give up having sex with farm animals, and spend our life watching the television people on television and listening to the music people. That's what freedom is like. Sitting on our ass, watching scumbags on a screen, and doing no more than they do.
I do not appreciate that kind of intelligence and I do not appreciate people who won't let me have sex with farm animals.

The is by definition not intelligence. That is knowledge. You've learned and retained a piece of information. The ability to use it is intelligence, knowing it is not intelligence but knowledge.

That makes more sense.

But what do people do with the knowledge of television people and YouTube stars? They force other people to do as they do.

thanks for proving that society hates whites, kike!

Attached: 41328361cbb405214032c5a02601a466cfe3909e7d1f2352b117e2ab090004ce.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

What are you even on about? IQ tests don't have such questions. They have questions that requires your intelligence to figure out quickly enough.
Like a series of numbers in a certain pattern, then it asks you what number will come next in the pattern.
Not some retarded trivial knowledge.. What fucking tests have you been taking?

And yet Democrats are the party of the common person, really makes you think…

These studies became invalid the moment they began using them to push degeneracy. Just like the rest of the MSM.

Attached: 1487318025996.jpg (1094x1877, 779.84K)

25 years ago education wasnt a sham.

Sources say this study is horseshit. New source coming tomorrow that'll verify everything I say is always 100% accurate. I'm sorry but getting a degree in some gender fluid toxic masculinity feminist nonsense isn't a degree and doesn't make you smart. It just means you wasted 4 years of your life for nothing other than going in debt so a bunch of financial jews can laugh in your face.

25 years ago liberals did not have a stranglehold on education.
Now they do.

99% of people with a 2 or 4 year degree didn't learn one thing they apply towards their job in college. It's a competency test since most people are fucking morons. I know so many people who went to college and ive never met one person who was some sort of leader innovator moved inventor teacher anything. This world is full of fucking zombies. The only mistake that synogogue shooter who wasn't real made was not using a minigun at an Adam Sandler concert

Literally fake news by commies with an inferiority complex.

Attached: 1538360689258.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

Attached: 1538360790973.png (518x934, 120.88K)

Commies, go to hell, you damn liars.

Attached: 1538360790973.png (518x934, 120.88K)

(((educated)))

Pic related is what modern (((education))) does to your brain.

Attached: mosaic2ebe3e887b803f2c472651fbc942b745b8485c12.jpg (920x920, 219.73K)

Gee it's almost like racial and gender quotas have harmed white men.

no hates white trash like yor self, white trash

There are no greater trash on the planet than you leftists. You're the epitome of human garbage.

Found the illiterate shitskin

Here's who supports Trump:
1. Blue Collar workers
(the ones that Democrats extort money from in the form of union dues)
2. Police
3. Firemen
4. Military
5. Business owners that are tired of being extorted by democrat regulation, making it harder to hire the right people, and run a business in a cost effective manner.
6. People that pay taxes and are tired of forking out for programs that waste their money.

Those that do not support the president:
1. Liberals in ivory towers
2. Highly conservative immigrants that want free things and protection from "hate speech", such as Catholic Hispanics, and Middle Eastern Muslims. (Catholics are bowing down to the Muslims right now, kissing their asses and criticizing anyone that criticizes Islam)
3. Ethically and morally confused lazy white communists (that are dumber than a box of rocks)

4. African Americans, for more "programs" that come from taxpayers, that make them more dependent and less free.

Affirmative action

Education != intelligence

I have a double major in Anthropology and Philosophy from a time when all high school students were told if you go to university and get a degree you will be twice as rich as those who do not.

All I want to say is although I considered myself a liberal in college, I think that my education brought me to the center and frees to me to agree and disagree with people based on individual issues instead of the "belong to the red or blue team" meme that most of you are stuck in.

English degrees, at least in my opinion are a thousand times better than any sort of sort of trash degree they have created in the last few years like gender or race studies. Having a proper handle in English can at least get you qualified to work in a school or certain parts of business, news, publishing etc.

Carry on.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-12-18-23h26m47s833.png (1280x546, 719.7K)

Waaaaah Cry more Zig Forums cry waaaaah

Attached: 2edc3c85bb2c400d25c3477ab4683ebf.jpg (474x474, 51.93K)

Attached: 0f7ce57db7a69d6429ffc167b0a90709--the-money-donald-trump.jpg (460x565, 51.04K)

Attached: Dqd_4mPXgAANP2W.jpg (1094x1076, 191.65K)

>(((educated)))

Confusing 'education' with (((indoctrination))). Yes, Democrats are much more (((indoctrinated))).

I think they confused their high school standardized test with an IQ test

Stay butthurt libtrash

depends on what you call "educated" meet more liberals than I could count that didn't know how to change their oil, replace/charge their battery, fis a leaky faucet, or change an outlet.

>ITT: Totally non biased leftist (((academic))) study says that it's opposition is for brutes and mongoloids.

if you define being educated as going through the current brainwashing Academia with a useless gender studies diploma , then yes, democrats are on paper more "educated".
meanwhile smart republicans are avoiding universities like the plague

/thread

all the while calling other people, and the test they misidentified "stupid" that's rich.

Attached: 51ed6f0ca1cae84e89e515a77dbc6ba84a8d5647f42f4e4a3b3c0926462a2be6.jpg (467x462, 284.67K)

Trump was ending wars and fixing the middle east.
Obama could have just phoned in all his apologies.