Mother of schoolgirl, 14, who disappeared 15 years ago and was 'cut up and served as kebab meat'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6328531/Charlene-Downes-Blackpool-mother-claims-investigation-sidelined-working-class.html
The mother of a 14-year-old schoolgirl who police believe was murdered and cut up before being served as kebab meat has claimed the investigation was sidelined because she is working class.

Charlene Downes, from Blackpool, disappeared 15 years ago but her family are no closer to finding out the truth about what happened to her.

Her mother, Karen Downes, has been highly critical of the police who initially dismissed her daughter as a runaway, and said at points she felt as if she was the only one looking for her.

Now Karen is speaking out about her ordeal for the first time in a new book so that her beloved daughter is never forgotten.

She said: 'The police came but they just dismissed Charlene as a runaway. They wouldn't put her picture in the paper or on TV.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x973, 958.4K)

pretty simple, all arabs, pakis, wogs, nogs and chinks out of the country, immediately.
It is then only way it will become safe.
Heterogeneous societies are not sane, especially when the outsiders are third world cannibal rapists.

at least she wasn't racist

Because they are part of the problem running interference. If your a public worker or government employee and you have to do a double take wondering why the fuck your doing or not doing something that seems like common sense that's a sure sign of being the tool of someone else.

She looks like she got some meat on her.

This is the future Britcucks chose

You fucking IDIOT !!!

read your 'headline'…….

wow

"Mother of schoolgirl" WHAT ?!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE MOTHER ????

dude, I want to break your
keyboard into 100 pieces

if you're incapable of constructing
a coherent sentence or statement

WHY ARE YOU CREATING 'NEWS' THREADS ?

Attached: IMG_20181030_204838.jpg (1079x801, 135.89K)

Q: how could the police know she was
'cut up and served as kebob meat'
if they don't know what happened
to her ?…………………………………….

THIS STORY MAKES NO SENSE

hahahahah

get a load of johnson
niptuck throwing a shit
fit over a grammatically
correct sentence, LOL

I like her Playboy Bunny Inappropriate Shirt For a 14 Year Old, which leads me to my next question:

Q: I'd fuck her in the asshole bigtime

okay, so maybe that wasn't a question

I never said it was grammatically incorrect

I said it's INCOHERENT

Mother of schoolgirl, 14, who disappeared 15 years ago and was 'cut up and served as kebab meat'

"Father of Boy who stubbed his toe"

"Uncle of child who has a cold"

THESE ARE NOT COMPLETE STATEMENTS

"Father of Boy who stubbed his toe buys bandaids"

That's a complete statement

"Uncle of child who has a cold says 'wear a jacket' "

That's a complete statement

hahahahah

bro, just shut the fuck up already

RELATIVE OF WOMAN WHO LOST HER KEYS

lol

TEACHER OF STUDENTS WHO WERE LATE FOR CLASS

I'd fuck that shit

how about you ?

She tripped and landed on dicks…I mean landed in the kebab machine.

a dipstick up her poopchute
like a turdsword would be
her unforgettable shit-kebob

We know who.

Exploiting dead daughters horror death

Worse than kebob eaters

ok gramma nazi?

Karen says: 'The week she vanished, the police searched our home and I was puzzled when they asked me who "Martina" was. I thought they were suggesting that Bob was having an affair with a woman named Martina.

'But it turned out that Bob actually was Martina – she is his alter-ego. He had been dressing in ladies' clothes for two years and I'd had no idea.

'I rummaged through his drawers and I found nail polish and lacy undies. But instead of revulsion, I felt sympathy for him. He needed my support.'

This perversion adds prurient interest to an already overly salacious horror story for the yellow journalist crowd[like the 8ch anons getting perversely hard whilst reading this sordid story-(Andy for sure.)]

Movie next

At least she will remain forever in my stomach as the top onr=e and not the bottom

Will I go to hell for this flippant remark for this the poor suffering family?

Answer me-space before comma ,Andy..are you in hell?

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (634x1658, 369.73K)

Yes, I suffer for my sins

Following a police decision to treat Downes' disappearance as murder, there were several arrests in the case, and two men stood trial in May 2007. The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Downes had been murdered by Iyad Albattikhi, a 29-year-old man from Jordan and the owner of "Funny Boyz" fast-food outlet in Blackpool. Mohammed Reveshi, Albattikhi's business partner, was accused of disposing of her body. According to the prosecution, Albattikhi had sex with Downes.[19][20] The prosecution alleged that the men had discussed disposing of her body by putting it in kebabs sold from the fast food outlet.[4][21]

The jury failed to reach a verdict. A retrial was ordered and scheduled for April 2008, but such serious errors in the Lancashire Constabulary's covert-surveillance evidence were identified that the Crown Prosecution Service could offer no case, and the men were released.[22][3][15] Both defendants were given compensation of around £250,000 for false arrest.[5][4] In 2011 Albattikhi was convicted of assault after headbutting an 18-year-old woman.[23]

On 1 August 2017 police arrested a 51-year-old man from Preston, who lived in Blackpool at the time of Downes' disappearance, on suspicion of murdering her. He was released two days later.

Incompetent cops don't give a shit about a white nigger kid

burn the coal
pay…how does it Goal?

Starting to feel unsafe with the niggers of every shade you brought into the country, kike?

Kill the kikes, deport everyone else.

say dudess, do you strip for a LIVINING?
YOR TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ELSE(EXCEPT DELIVER BOMBS IN YOR VAN PLASTERSED WITH I SUCK TRUMP cock posters)

Attached: First-pics-of-‘MAGA-Bomber%u2019-terror-suspect-Cesar-Sayoc-56-ARRESTED-with-van-covered-in-pro-Trump-slogans-after-pipe-bomb-spree.jpg (735x400, 60.26K)

leave the dudess alone

he sucked enough cocks to last 10 life times
he payed his dues

Attached: retarded-you.jpg (570x587, 41.87K)

I think mine is better

it's less wordy

Attached: IMG_20181031_000218.jpg (1076x1742, 414.21K)

I see more white people attacking black people here than I do black people attacking white people. The people you want to deport keep mostly to themselves, which is fine. White people are fucking rabid though. If you ever go out on a friday night, it's a fucking sea of obscenely drunk, stupid, piggish white people, of which? All of the men are up for fights, while the women literally cannot fucking stand up.

They don't have this level of dunkeness in literally any other european country, no wonder our landmass split off from europe, we're a fucking disgrace.

you're ABSOLUTELY white

Oops……

My bad…..

You're ABSOLUTELY right!!…
These whining, complaining, bellyaching bitches in here aare SO easily brainwashed and manipulated

Trump's hatred machine
was designed to appeal
to their ubiquitous naivete
and disenfranchisement

for example:
They've NEVER been negatively
effected by a Mexican

or a negro

or a Jew

they've never even experienced
A N Y T H I N G , good or bad

these guys are the ones who
need to be shipped off to
another country

But there's good news !!

all hope is NOT lost !!

they still have time to walk away from their comfort zone and go out there into the real world and STOP BEING SUCH JUDGEMENTAL DICKHEADS

hell….. They should smoke a couple joints with a Mexican and a negro

and take some LSD

and walk up to the prettiest
woman in the grocery store
and impress the panties off her

AND GROW THE FUCK UP

the mother was 14?

there is not a person on earth who hasn't felt the greed of the jew machine.

fuck off

what an odd, odd way to say you're upset that we have bigger penises

Attached: #00-mega-jews.gif (5161x4000, 5.59M)

Attached: jews-walkedinto-a-bar-kidding-itwasan-gas-chamber-meme-crunch-4529651.png (500x580, 195.11K)

bigger

it's not your fault
it's just genetics, tiny

(was, the 6 pack wore off), but you still are TOO STUPID TO DO ANYTHING ELSE(EXCEPT DELIVER BOMBS IN YOR VAN PLASTERSED WITH I SUCK TRUMP cock posters)

and it's not like you would
need a big penis, or need
any penis at all…………….

you never have any opportunities to use one

A negro stole my bike
A mexican took my low paying job

A Jew charges me for keeping money in his bank

lol

BLUT UND EISEN=

Attached: 3a95c3393dccdec86b7fab0e8761df9d5033f7d124d077a9def411f56447523f.png (239x459, 133.49K)

my brother

In 1861, Otto von Bismarck begged my great grandfather to let him suck his dick

…and I'm NOT joking….

he really did. It was in Munich

The way my grandfather told us the story was that Bismarck 'wouldnt stop asking if he could put his head in my great-grandfather's lap and kiss him down there'

Thank you for letting us know you've buried your head up your own ass so you can avoid facts that you don't like :^)

KEBABS OF PEACE

Attached: UK gaystapo.png (440x962, 270.28K)

Is it bad if you die if it is good if you die happy? Do you abandon your feelings for survival to preserve your abandonment for survival?

You can't exchange or measure an inward projection of what isn't. It won't end. You can intend to reach for it yet it will only project outward that you're bound to manipulation.

Britbong cops are basically hirelings of CP producers, cannibal gangs and slave traders.