"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

Attached: single n looking.jpeg (640x427, 23.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
cbsnews.com/news/jessica-chambers-case-burned-womans-dying-words-contested-at-quinton-tellis-trial/
washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2018/08/18/jury-convicts-man-for-sexually-assaulting-a-woman-on-a-plane-as-his-wife-sat-next-to-him/?utm_term=.aabd614ef97a
vimeo.com/32542998
nature.com/articles/nature14618.pdf),
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
jstor.org/stable/4145377
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought there was more genetic diversity within racial groups than between racial groups? You kikes need to get your stories straight.

Soft admission that niggers are stupid and violent because of genetics and not socio-economic status.

Daily reminder that genetics and race only exist when (((scientists))) are pushing race mixing.

Yeah. Then everyone turns brown, IQs drop because we are mixed with niggers, and the white race is gone forever.

More fake shit.

Reminder, do niet Trust this shit

(((study)))
lol

Look at what people in power look like. If your offspring will look different then you are an idiot.

Short, stupid subhuman nog.
Tall, intelligent superior European human.
They are forced to breed by juden brainwashing.
Out comes a halfcaste that is slightly taller and slightly less retarded than its nigger parent.
AMAZING
POWERFUL
PROGRESSIVE
CHANGE™

>(((may)))

you want to know what is really holding human evolution back?

it's wrong. offspring of couples with large genetic diversity is just as bad as those from couples with very little genetic diversity.

Another bullshit propaganda encouraging women to spread their legs for black and brown men. Talk about racist. Quite conveniently white men would not meet some of the racist height requirements of this study, not to mention East Asians. Just don’t come crying to me when your genetically superior talk drug dealer boyfriends put you on fire:

cbsnews.com/news/jessica-chambers-case-burned-womans-dying-words-contested-at-quinton-tellis-trial/

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2018/08/18/jury-convicts-man-for-sexually-assaulting-a-woman-on-a-plane-as-his-wife-sat-next-to-him/?utm_term=.aabd614ef97a

Doesn't explain why Obama is a dumb nigger.

Somehow I doubt it.

>tfw (((Academics))) are unironically cucks and want the peons to partake in their fetishes so they have more material to jack it off.

Attached: 396b2e5d71bf231a8589e8090383f2f83f69d7b1dc093e459ea7998593d7c76e.jpg (1140x1136, 87.31K)

Daily reminder that "hybrid vigor" is simply a return of two inbred or otherwise unhealthy populations to some standard of functional genetics.

Hopefully we can breed whites out of existence so the world can live in peace and glory!

The only good white is a DEAD WHITE.

This is the point of the article, study and everything else the jews promote etc. Also they don't go into any details about this study. For instance, assuming the general result is correct, it could actually mean that shit-tier races are improving by breeding with better ones. For example, south Americans that are more European than native are likely to be taller and more intelligent.

May
but most like not..

Didn't previous studies also found the african niggers to be the most inbred group of people there are? Genetic diversity means jack when the people you are forced to breed with carry with them numerous genetic defects that they will pass on to their offspring.

Africa and the Middle East are full of inbred people. Low IQ and many defects.See also pakis babies in the UK being disabled because paki men fuck their cousins and sisters.

It doesn't take a genius to know that diversifying your genes avoids defects and genetic disabilities. It's supposed to be something you learn in middlechool, at least in Europe and Asia. Now i'm not sure it's a good idea to mix my genes with some retard. I'd rather mix it with a healthy asian.

I'd rather mix it with a healthy white.
Fuck yellow fever, white genes are plenty diverse without adding chinkshit into the mix.

Agreed. Let white women breed with 85 IQ darkies and let white men breed with 105 to 102 IQ nips or chinks. Then use the asian fear of darkies to make sure they never mix.

I personally have two hapa children with an IQ of 130 which will fall to 120 by the end of maturation. This leaves them far beyond the half chimp with a 90 or 95 IQ. I'm pretty happy desu.

enjoy your future elliot rodgers, retard

this coming in just after a study told me to masturbate more
no thanks

lolnope

Half breeds are rejected by both parents' races.

so we're back to the hybrid vigor argument hey? I am pretty sure it would be pretty easy to find the old imagery they used for this

Attached: van bolten grotesques 4.jpg (320x235, 30.11K)

“Race mixing increases genetic diversity.”
There is a finite amount of space on 46 chromosomes. As you only inherent half of each parent’s chromosomes, the amount of individual genetic diversity does not change. This fallacy is also based on the incorrect assumption that race mixing is the same as heterozygosity. Mixed race also does not imply a greater HLA diversity–and therefore a more functional immune system. Admixed individuals can have very limited allotypes while non-admixed individuals can have 18 leukocyte antigen allotypes for 9 loci. Because each human population already has more than 18 HLA variants and because there is a limit of 18 per individual, it is better to pass on those that give resistance to regional pathogens (thus, better to breed with members of the same society). Hybridization can also result in a loss of polymorphisms. If all existing clusters were to hybridize, the end result is a single, uniform cluster across the species. This is definitionally decreasing genetic diversity, and it is a threat to human civilization. A pandemic can sweep through a uniform population, leaving none alive.
“We are moving toward a single, global race.”
First, not all hybrids are the same. Second, race mixing most often results in subsumption due to differences in population levels. Finally, it is only in white countries that the delusion of race mixing is foisted upon the population. Nowhere else on Earth is pushed to interbreed.
“Mixed race children are healthier!”
All statistical evidence points in the opposite direction. The National Longitudinal Survey of Adolescent Health, which stratifies by race, shows that mixed race individuals report more health complications than their counterparts. A study involving undergraduate students at San Francisco State University and the University of Hawaii revealed that Caucasoid/Mongoloid individuals had worse health than Caucasoids and Mongoloids. Another study assessing substance use and violent behavior among Seattle public middle schools reported mixed race students being worse on these counts, even after considerations for socioeconomic status.
“Hybrid vigor.”
The problem with this idea is that it only works for two genetically depressed populations that have been inbred for longer than their genetic code will allow. For example, among ornamental plants that have been artificially selected for a certain type of petal without regard to other vital traits that affect health, growth, and reproduction. The resulting “vigor” of the progeny of the hybrid is really just a return to an acceptable standard of functional genetic fitness. The hybrid most likely inherent at least one working copy of genes that code for functional proteins, whereas in the genetically depressed parent genome, both copies may have produced broken non-functional or semi-functional products.
“Mixed race people more attractive.”
Ignoring the blindingly obvious delusion that the entirety of a persons attractiveness regards objectivity, the argument that mixed race individuals are more attractive is based on the assumption that symmetry equals attractiveness and greater heterozygosity equals more symmetry. There are at least two much more powerful correlates of facial beauty. Note also that the only study cited in this argument remains unpublished, many years after its compilation. To delve deeper into this, read about craniofacial morphology in mixed race individuals–Caucasoid/American native mixes specifically–and note that canonical variates analysis revealed a canonical root, explaining 36% of the variance that made the mestizos deviate from shape variables in between Caucasoids and American natives. 52% of the 52 shape variable deviated from the mathematical average shape of the parent races, and, quote, “Finally, it is interesting that the distances that could not be assigned to a particular developmental pattern appeared to introduce ‘noise’ and blur the effects of cranial integration.” The developmental patterns are mathematical varagin based upon the expectation from quantitative genetics. i.e., like a additive genetic variation and morphological integration of different parts of the skill, whereby these parts effective behave like a single unit (a change to one corresponds to a change in the others). Morphological integration is an important concept. Whereas one may not appreciate the facial features of a mother race, one will still be able to pick out the better looking among another race, and these better looking people will have a harmony between their facial features. This harmony is more likely to be lost as a result of race mixing.

Attached: 16daf7bc0eec36dad202bce29bd62e4935e8852aebc5ed0e5453ba3415627cb7.mp4 (574x446, 8.34M)

yea that's the point of genetic diversity, so those defects don't get passed on you inbred dufus

That is indeed how averages work.

That's right goyim, go out and race mix!

Attached: de niro family.jpg (634x852, 76.85K)

Memes can make people go crazy sometimes lol

We are rocks now?

Attached: mutts.jpg (2916x1296, 695.87K)

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 211.17K)

Attached: 1445777167321.jpg (255x255, 14.6K)

Honestly I don't care if its true or not because at this rate humanity in general (sub or pure) has disappointed me. Now it's just different levels of insufferable faggotry.

Attached: mmmm.PNG (411x352, 95.5K)

Attached: how race mixing works on IQ.jpg (700x684, 116.6K)

Hey Israel, your scientists are saying you should take 6 million Africans and Arabs. You will raise stronger and smarter children with them. Think of the future of your nation!

The fakest of fake news. No white lineage is going to benefit from crossbreeding with niggers. That's just objective reality, and I think most of us, even normies, deep down, know this. Anyone got that French study that concluded that the national IQ had been dropping alarmingly for the last decade due to "biological reasons"?

Even the Marxists don't believe their own bullshit.

(((study)))

Attached: salt.jpg (740x493, 419.83K)

worth repeating.
the nigger never invented the WHEEL.
in 500,000 years.
half a million years and a continent to play around on, and no wheel.
Explains their fascination with 'rims'

Was just made minister of economics in England.

That’s the truth. I know a Vietnamese born teacher who cucks her husband with her barely legal students regularly. These academics love to cuck people. They get off on the suffering of others.

lol the corn study is back

Except it never happens, kikes.

Heightism–the only ism you are allowed to discriminate on. SJWs should add heightism to their list of things they want to change.

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, gender is a social construct. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, fifty-eight genders are real because mentally ill fags who have a fetish for pretending to be women have abnormal brains. Sundays, flip a coin.

says (((who)))?

Genetics is quite more complicated than that.

This is false has been known to be false and has been proven to be false for decades.

Regression to the mean would like a word.

I dont know anything about genetics, I also only see news outlets links, not links to research results where I can see how and where they gathered their data. How do I know the source all the news outlets are basing their articles on is not biased? How do I know the results are not fixed? Are you simply asking me to have faith that its true? This is why I simply dont engage with politics or anything like this. Unless you yourself do the study you cant know it wasnt biased or altered. In order to believe anything you have to have faith in the source. I dont have faith so I dont believe in politics. I keep to myself and judge people as they present themselves to me.

Attached: 5ebd90ebf79e09d9fa6085c9ff56ff1140721224b3a12831f54c8f06168c5495.png (359x656, 406.92K)

If the kids are white/nip hybrids, I agree. Toss a nigger or some other shitskin into the mix? No. Taller maybe, but they'll be dumber for sure.

I would rather just have sex with farm animals.

you can have gen diversity in similar races

This is the False Jews trying to start a race war. Check out GEMATRIA it's the Freemason language code. Also check out books of Enoch and Ezra it talks about the False Jew ruling in the end time.

Attached: genetics-intensifies.png (243x267, 105.99K)

Sure, thats why mutt dogs are worth more than pure breeds.

Goblinas are the prettiest women.

Good job, Bob!

Attached: eastwd deniro.png (758x878, 1.32M)

They actually do, black men are preferred by jewish women, and jewish men are eternal cucks.

I wish people would stop obsessing about Jews and let me fuck with farm animals.

Hybrid vigor works the first time between two members of two pure populations, but every time you mix further afterwards it gets more and more shit. Only a few generations later it is pretty much lost. I know from pic related.

Attached: cows3.jpg (1024x768, 205.67K)

No one should give a rat's rotted testicle for any Soros-funded "study" like this one. This is pure horseshit.

Attached: main-qimg-7b88ea13ee6ab396a7bb973e6e0c3052.jpg (500x679, 75.32K)

Attached: single n looking.jpeg (640x427, 23.07K)

Attached: 1u1r8n.jpg (500x574, 97.07K)

BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

vimeo.com/32542998

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (647x1088, 659.57K)

Attached: medium_portrait.jpg (540x720, 204.63K)

Agricultural guy here, that intro is weak as fuck. Hybrides usually have a lot of weaknesses. Thats the reason farmers need roundup andere shit like that.

Added diversity helps fix inbreeding-related issues. Logically…

Attached: 1-a-a-a-diversity.jpg (800x600, 80.56K)

Yes, i agree, theyre preffered than sleeping with jews.

Why all of you are butthurt? You believe in age of consent studies and feminsim studies why not this?

the marvelous space program from south american shitholes is a testament of how accurate this study is

the spanish went there, jizzed all over the place, now that beautiful and smart mixed people are almost touching the stars

oh wait…

Note how it says "compared to their ancestors." Other studies state that iqs have been increasing every generation regardless of race.

Yes well there must be a lot of farming farm animal owning Jews, if they won't let me have sex with their livestock. They must feel my attractions to farm animals must harm their pride.

We do?

They're not wrong if it's addressed to niggers only and you know why.

The future is now, thanks to science.

Attached: DYOKVTRXUAAF56s.jpg (512x384, 29.82K)

That must be why white women prefer blacks; they have a genetic mandate to produce the fittest offspring.

If race mixing produce smarter offspring why are spics, a people with many racial makeup so stupid? Brazilians are an extremely mixed race people yet they are stupid. This study is all bullshit coming from the people playing social engineers and societal architects. It makes their motives clear if you are paying attention though.

that may be why meth addicts prefer taking poison, but white women actually do not prefer black men

Attached: ugly truth.png (494x389, 118.49K)

It's amazing how much the media can spin a research paper. Now, if you cared to actually read said paper (nature.com/articles/nature14618.pdf), you would discover that it doesn't concern itself in the slightest with mixed race individuals, but rather with inbreeding in various populations. What it actually concludes is that inbreeding fucks with both your height and intelligence (as measured by educational level), which should be fairly intuitive and self-evident to everyone with just a slight bit of knowledge about genetics. One needs not look any further than to the Pakistani communities around the world, with their widespread first-cousin marriages, to confirm this fact.

(as measured by educational level and cognitive ability)*

Fuck off. Saged and reported.

Wrong, whites are about half an inch taller on average.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf

Attached: 20101126.gif (540x662, 92.77K)

fugg

All articles are from 2015.
But if you want to play that game :
White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Source: news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.” Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192
90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

And yet mixed mutts can't receive bone marrow from neither of their parents.

/thread
In fact, why hasn't this thread been wiped.

Some of those studies conflict with the others m8. For example the "mixed race more likely to have stillborns than same race" completely contradicts the last study you cited, which states that black/black has the highest rate of stillbirth followed by black/white and white/white respectively.

Attached: 1438136238940-1.png (724x1024, 268.12K)

OUTBRED > INBRED

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study.
Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

"Scientists found that height and general intelligence were two traits that appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA between genetically-diverse parents who on average share fewer genes than more closely related individuals…

Ever since Charles Darwin, scientists have argued over the effects of “inbreeding” between close relatives such as first cousins, but there have been few studies to look into the positive benefits of “outbreeding” between more distantly-related parents with widely different genetic backgrounds."

independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html

Attached: TheTango-AmericanRedneck-0704201751.jpg (600x404, 43.21K)

OUTBRED > INBRED

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study.
Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

"Scientists found that height and general intelligence were two traits that appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA between genetically-diverse parents who on average share fewer genes than more closely related individuals…

Ever since Charles Darwin, scientists have argued over the effects of “inbreeding” between close relatives such as first cousins, but there have been few studies to look into the positive benefits of “outbreeding” between more distantly-related parents with widely different genetic backgrounds."

Attached: TheTango-AmericanRedneck-0704201751.jpg (600x404, 43.21K)

Attached: article.png (1050x556, 32.97K)

Be sure to only listen to stuff you agree with, user, and casually dismiss anything that challenges your worldview. Dissenting viewpoints are evil tools of the jew, after all.

Attached: 1450720150909.jpg (600x460, 37.83K)

I don't want suicidal kids

Implying that you wouldn't want to impregnate this.

Attached: milk.jpg (474x706, 53.63K)