Righteous vegitarian tries to stab mom for smell of cooked meat

According to The Telegraph, the “newly unemployed” daughter had recently moved back into her mother’s small apartment, where she often cooked in the rezdore tradition of chefs.

The vegan daughter told court officials that, prior to moving to live with her mother, she had long been avoiding "sensory" and "olfactory contact” with animal products.

Furious with the smell of meat sauce simmering on the stove one day in March 2016, the daughter reportedly grabbed a knife and made a grave threat.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta di Modena reported this week that the 48-year-old woman has been ordered by local courts to pay a $520 court fine and $650 to her mother for physically threatening her with a kitchen knife, after the sexagenarian whipped up Bolognese sauce in their newly shared home.

“If you won’t stop on your own then I’ll make you stop. Quit making ragú, or I’ll stab you in the stomach,” the angry daughter said, as per The Telegraph, inciting her mother to press charges.

foxnews.com/food-drink/vegan-woman-in-italy-threatens-to-kill-mom-for-making-traditional-meat-sauce

Attached: meat-sauce-istock1.jpg (1862x1048, 146.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdgVCbpuAuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bet her clothes and footwear are made from animals

[email protected]

I think that when those molecules hit my olfactory sensory nerves, it's no different that the ones hitting the ones on my tongue
So smelling a decayed human cadaver is like having a taste of it.

So get fucking used to it you vegitarian fools.

No animal has suffred for the molecules hitting your olfactory sensory nerves.

You didn't cause the animal to die to sustain your life.

As for decayed cadavers, Holy fuck, coroners, you aint payed enuff

PS(I like the smell of my farts)

Attached: Rid_Corpse_Odor_2.jpg (720x480, 50.65K)

shitlibs are so peaceful and rational huh. why didn't hillary win?

Yea, shitlibs don't eat meet, den wize donna dez be peecful?

I smell my mates BO in the locker room
Is this like lickingk his nude body?

I aint gay or nuthin' like that.
I'm just curious

Attached: andy.jpg (300x300, 19.87K)

Pussy pass.
A male would have been sent to an all mudshit block in some holding prison/cell waiting on a trial of racism.

Found the nigger trying to unironically come off as not a nigger by ironically being a nigger.
Nigger.
0 conservatives are vegan or vegetarian. There may be plenty of republicans who are but republicanism is left of center.
inb4: hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr muh 2 party axis system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans =/= Republicanism
Republicanism is the conceptual political structure whereby the people elect representatives to manage government power for them.

Republicans are a US political party generally characterized by conservative viewpoints and platforms.

sigh
No shit.
Just like democrats are not democratic, one's a cult the other is a manner of government.
I kind of figured out context clues may have tipped you niggers off.

Should harm be used to prevent harm?

So I can harm a vegan for being a vegan and harming more animals than even a carnivore diet does?

Her mother should just kick her out already
Fucking ungrateful bitch

The mother sounds like an absolute cunt. This was about fucking respect. The old bat new it was important to her daughter but decided to rub it in her face like a dumb fuckhead

O.o

Your fathers were right about Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=BdgVCbpuAuE

Jews smell funny.
have you ever smellasted a Jew?

I have

Weird!!!!

Vegans are mentally instable

They don't get enough animal connective tissue to repair their body. The brain is made of shit like that.

Lack of meat does weird things to your brain.

reddit-posting with aids

Attached: veganbacontarian.png (788x386, 87.42K)

pork fat rules

Attached: Emeril-Lagasse.jpeg (320x320, 19.42K)

Attached: img00102-20110427-0946.jpg (1600x1200, 825.41K)

Tis guy knows all about Reddit

He posts there but got down voted so much that he came here

I smell my mom's panties.

She goes in my body