Patriot Prayer Fundraising Page Disappears After Campaign To Shut It Down

A campaign to remove the fundraising page for traveling far-right protest group Patriot Prayer has succeeded, less than a week after The Oregonian published an ill-timed op-ed that characterized the group's Vancouver-based leader Joey Gibson as a "modern day prophet."

Gibson's rallies have drawn violent protesters to downtown Portland from outside Oregon and he has close affiliations with the Proud Boys, an all-male fraternity that describes its members as "western chauvinists."

CAIR Oregon, which advocates for Muslim civil rights, urged people upset with the Oregonian column—which minimized Gibson's role in igniting violent riots in Portland—to call the fundraising site GivingFuel to ask them to delete the group's donation page. The page now reroutes to a 404 error page.

On Twitter, CAIR Oregon said its staff had spoken with the website's operators who told them the page had been permanently deleted.

wweek.com/news/city/2018/11/02/patriot-prayer-fundraising-page-disappears-after-campaign-to-shut-it-down/

Attached: 4441_Aug4_rally_PatriotPrayer_antifa_protest_LizAllanDSC_9448.jpg (1200x800, 159.08K)

CHRISTIANS : the stupidest pieces of
shit on planet earth

RE: PRAYER -

gay as shit

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Not that I disagree, faggot, but are you really going to support leftist filth just because you have a hateboner against Christians? I'm as atheist as it gets and even I'm not that fucking stupid.

I hate the left just as much as I hate the right just as much as I hate everything in between

I also hate Christians as much as I hate ALL religions, and I hate atheists & agnostics too

I hate all races and both genders

If it's human, I hate it

is that stupid video supposed to make you somehow seem 'intimidating' or 'badass' ?

It doesn't…. Not at all…..

You've uploaded that same stupid boring video several times so far today….

You remind me of a fat soft sofa mushroom playing video games and somehow fantasizing that you are a 'badass combatant'

Attached: beautiful.webm (750x650, 4.61M)

HAPPY DOWN DYNDROME DAY !!

GUESS WHAT?!!

GOD MADE ME DOWN DYNDROME !

I DOWN DYNDROME !!

AND I WUBB MY FAMWEE…

AND I WUBB MY MY MOM AND DAD

Beautifull

It was replaced with Gun Patriot Prayer fundraiser. They plan to expand it to Boobs Gun Patriot Prayer with Meat Ejaculation.

Don't forget to go vote on Thursday

You faggots from Zig Forums spam your cheap propaganda everyday here, so I don't have any issue with rightwingers showing you up.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Ganowicz also fought the Nazis.

censorship is so great, right tyrant?

That guy pushing the Unmask Antifa law got voted out.
:^)

This is the proper way to handle the commie terrorist vermin.

Attached: 1541637594519.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

lol You're pretending to be a real person, huh?

This. It's beautiful to see the commies get what they deserve.