Ted Cruz: "The 14th amendment provides for birthright citizenship"

At 1:00 min:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ab7XPocA0Y

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is bowing down to former nemesis President Donald Trump and wholeheartedly supporting the president’s bid to end birthright citizenship.

But that wasn’t always the case for the Canada-born lawmaker, as “Late Night” host Seth Meyers showed Thursday.

Meyers aired footage of Cruz claiming this week to “have long supported ending birthright citizenship.”

“I would need to examine the legal arguments behind an executive order, and I haven’t seen those yet,” added Cruz, who’s facing a tough re-election challenge from Democrat Beto O’Rourke.

The late-night host then played video of Cruz, during his 2011 Senate run, explaining how “the 14th Amendment provides for birthright citizenship.”

“I’ve looked at the legal arguments against it, and I will tell you, as a Supreme Court litigator, those arguments are not very good,” he said at the time. “As much as someone may dislike the policy of birthright citizenship, it’s in the U.S. Constitution.”"

Attached: Untitled.png (729x523, 500.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!S7YhGCgD!aBYyVPXqYyMBPQ03nehnabad1X6HWll8QAYqDlANWmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except it doesn't.
mega.nz/#!S7YhGCgD!aBYyVPXqYyMBPQ03nehnabad1X6HWll8QAYqDlANWmA

He's only saying this because he can't legally run for office.

ted jewz can kill himslef

Okay, babbies born just 1 inch inside the border are indeed American citizens.
But the Constitution provides no protection for their parents if they have not been naturalized, so anyone citing the 14th amendment must concede the government is within it's authority to deport the parent without the child.

Wasn't this dumbass a Canadian citizen until TRUMP started making fun of him about it? Like he was both Canadian and American. And has a Mexican name, his true name is something like Rafael. Cruz should go over the wall to be with his true people because he is sure as hell not a true american.

ted cruz is a fuckin tranny

Attached: ted_cruz_in_drag_on_maury._-_imgur.jpg (1024x615, 113.2K)

Go back and read the reasoning behind that clause as written by the guy who wrote the 14th Amendment himself.
Your reasoning is incorrect, and the only way your reasoning happens is if you completely remove the "under the jurisdiction of" clause.
That clause was injected for just this reason (then it was the Chinese and savages).

Did I miss the part where he ran for prez?
Are the timelines shifting again?

He did run, the question is how legal was it, and would have he needed to give up his illegal presidency to hillary?

It is unbelievable/believable how much stupid there is on this board.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Attached: 1541016986945.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Go get a law degree and learn more about the 14th Amendment.
In this context, "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" means that kids born from people with diplomatic immunity and also kids born from people who were members of an army occupying US soil can't be considered US citizens by birth. It makes sense.
Now you could argue that the caravan people should be legally considered to be an occupying army, or that the illegals coming over one by one fall into that class, but our legal system doesn't define these 'people' in that way. Maybe if Ted Cruz, a so-called Ivy League legal genius would put forward this easy explanation he would be better off, but he's a fag politician who's trying to appeal to everybody.
We need a law that classifies these piece of trash illegals as as enemies of the state, as illegitimate occupiers of American soil. Only then will the 14th Amendment function as it should.

Attached: tedcruzdonaldtrumpjr_obamacake_labilboquetdallas_screencap2.png (745x746, 869.96K)

Attached: anchorbaby.PNG (473x231, 18.41K)

Holy shit you can't even into English Moshe?
I can murder someone. That doesn't mean it's legal for me to do so because I can. Nor would it mean it had been legal for me to do it if I had done so.

>(((kikepedia)))

(((you)))

The life of a pedo…

Attached: 1399803973124.png (556x730, 159.69K)

Fuck Turd Cruz

Send the maple syrup swigging pinko packin back up north

How could somebody who looks like this ever gain this much attention and power that he would even be considered to run for senate, let along run for president? Trump owned him and now Cruz is pretending to kiss The Don's ass. Hope to see him tangled in the barbed wire as he tries to flee back to the Mexican village where his family is from

Attached: 636337541178608717-Ted-Cruz.jpg (534x712, 36.6K)

He looks fine compared to some of the lizards in the senate.

he's been better on the 1st and 2nd amendments that Donald

I don't wanna be saying it if Donald was fucking legit we wouldn't even need to be worry about any of this shit

Cruz hated on Trump and therefore he was castrated by Trump. I have no sympathy for Cruz at this point in time. Cruz is a crying bitch who can't even stand up for his own wife.

Attached: 56f3825e52bcd01d7b8b83e0-750.jpg (635x663, 416.24K)