Oncology Dietitian: Eating The Right Foods CAN Prevent Cancer

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | https:// archive.fo/ERvwm
https:// web.archive.org/web/20181023215826/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html

Just as certain foods have the power to cause diseases – like sugar and diabetes – some foods can help to fight and prevent illness. UCHealth Oncology Dietitian Liz Nyce recently shared some tips about the best foods to eat when you’re looking to fight or prevent cancer.

First of all, you can forget the idea that you’ll have to suffer through a lot of bland food to get health benefits. In fact, some of the most flavorful natural foods out there are excellent choices when it comes to dealing with cancer. For example, some studies show that allium vegetables like chives, onions, garlic, shallots and leeks contain sulfur compounds that protect against prostate and stomach cancer.

In addition, foods with cooked tomatoes contain high amounts of lycopene, which has been shown to help prevent prostate cancer, so bring on the marinara! Whole food sources of soy can also help fight the disease; she recommends soybeans, miso, and tempeh. When buying anything made with soy, be sure you get organic.

Nyce says that non-starchy vegetables and fruits can protect against a host of cancers, including those of the larynx, pharynx, stomach, mouth, lung and esophagus. She suggests consuming 5 to 10 servings of foods in this category per day.

These phytochemical-rich “rainbow” foods include citrus fruits, cabbage, carrots, peppers, broccoli, berries and tomatoes. She also singles out cruciferous vegetables for their particularly high mineral and vitamin content, so turn to foods like kale, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and broccoli. On the other hand, bananas, peas, corn, and potatoes are considered starchy and should be avoided.

A lot of people overlook the importance of fiber, which is unfortunate because it’s especially helpful in fighting off colorectal, prostate and breast cancers. She recommends upping your intake of lentils, legumes and beans and aiming for between 25 and 38 grams of fiber per day.

If it’s breast cancer you’re hoping to avoid, Nyce likes the Mediterranean diet because of its moderate amounts of protein and its emphasis on vegetables and olive oil.

You can fill up your diet with as many healthy foods as possible, but if you’re still eating the wrong foods as well, you could be raising your risk of cancer nevertheless. Keeping sugar under control is essential as cancer cells feed on sugar. Nyce acknowledges that it’s impossible to avoid sugar entirely. The best you can do is to stick to the kind of sugar that is naturally found in fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy, reserving sweet treats only for special occasions. Avoiding packaged foods can also help you avoid not only sugar but also unnatural preservatives.

Fat is not the enemy, but you want to stick to healthy fats like those found in fatty fish, avocados, seeds and nuts. Skip the mass produced processed meats if you want to keep your risk of colorectal cancer down. It’s also important to moderate your alcohol consumption. Because alcohol has been linked to gastrointestinal, breast, neck and head cancers, she suggests that women limit their daily alcohol intake to no more than 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of liquor, or 12 ounces of beer; men should consume no more than double those amounts.

You should also look out for GMO foods and opt for organic as often as possible. Many of the processed foods on store shelves contain GMO corn and carcinogenic pesticides, including breakfast cereals and snacks.

archive.fo/2H5Hj
naturalnews.com/2018-11-01-the-best-foods-to-eat-to-fight-or-prevent-cancer.html

Attached: Oncology Dietitian - Eating The Right Foods CAN Prevent Cancer.jpg (800x800, 142.63K)

bump

Get *certified organic and *certified non-GMO. "Natural foods" are a scam. According to the FDA, "natural" can be used to label just about anything (including toxic crap).

Kilcen……………….

let's get you some pussy, dude

KILCEN, you and I both know
that nobody needs to be told
that eating shitty food is bad
for them, dude…………………..

If people won't let us have sex with farm animals because the animals are harboring deadly diseases transmissible to humans, then why are these people feeding to us those same animals with deadly diseases transmissible to humans?

I don't believe this is an issue of people having sex with or eating animals, but a problem with the people who keep the animals fated to end up inside humans beings.
What is wrong with having sex with animals if the animals are not also dangerous for general human interaction or consumption?

WOW WHAT WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT

Attached: 1412561659389.gif (260x146, 601.5K)

You would be surprised how many people literally have no clue about how consumption effects your health. Americans have been brainwashed into sitting in front of a TV screen and drinking a gallon of soda eating bowls of buttery popcorn for the last 60 years now. Its like the norm not to know about proper diet and nutrition.

Kilcen, Including you and me

There are only 11 people
who regularly visit Zig Forums….

and I hope all of us die from cancer

are you trying to save them?

good !!!…….

FUCK THEM !!….

KILCEN………..

AGAIN: let's get you some pussy, my dude

There are 10,072 people who regularly visit Zig Forums including high ranking military brass and all alphabet agencies you could ever dream of from around the world. I help direct them to REAL events and threats.

Been there, done that. Its not much better than jacking off, well, it is better but not absolutely necessary for older folks like me who've been around.

ONCOLOGY, NIGGER!

Today, a really good friend of mine got released from prison.

I did time with him in Valdosta State Prison in South Georgia….

He's been in there this entire time.

A meth distribution charge………………….
And guess what ?… He's actually a
REALLY, REALLY GOOD GUY……………

he has a lot of integrity. he had certain
'lines that he refused to cross ', where although he openly admitted that he was a criminal, he still had certain protocol, where he wouldn't take advantage of certain people Tamil or deal with people who were jeopardizing their children because of drugs comma or people who were stealing from innocent victims and shit like that…..

I know you might have a hard time believing this, but there truly CAN be 'honor among thieves'…..

Even though he wasn't actually a thief

……………………………………………..NOW
I want you to stop and imagine how he feels today…. imagine the feeling of finally serving your time and being able to go back out into Society again…..

The first thing he did was take off and head out to see his mother while she is still alive….

Unlike me, he's a very religious man and a devout Christian… He told me he was so thankful that his mother is still alive and he considers his prison sentence to be a blessing from God

He said God had him arrested so he could finally stop and take a look at how he was fucking his life up

Now I want you to stop and think about how all of us take life for granted….

……………………………even YOU
……………………………..even ME
………………………..even FANGË

It's a very human trait… We get caught in our own self prescribed Loops and Cycles, Patterns of Behavior and we lose focus….

So I want you to free yourself from your own self-imposed prison

At least for a couple days……………….

There is no reason to feel compelled to save the world because the world isn't interested in being saved

save YOUR own world

and let's get you some pussy

give or take 10,061

it's only ELEVEN

Trust me, I know you've been there done that……

I'm not suggesting for a second that you haven't already been there and done that

AGAIN: LETS GET YOU SOME SNATCH

Do you want to see a pic of me when I was young? Anyone want to see an old pic of Killcen? I'll have it done in a way they can't trace it, it's a reeeeeally old pic.

I'll have to go offline for a while after posting this. Enjoy.

Attached: 3473412643.png (2449x1347, 2.87M)

all of this is fine and dandy

but you're missing THE most important factor of them all……………………………….

and it's NOT food

you're a car?

hold on a minute……

are you telling me that you're one of the people in the picture?

which one?

it's WATER

not enough water

Is it just me, or does Ted Cruz resemble grandpa from The Munsters ?

eleven
including us

I want to have sex with farm animals. That should be easier than sex with humans but for some reason it's so difficult for people to let me do it.
I think there is something wrong with society.

this is uncanny, almost even scary, but….

that reminds me of an old photograph of me

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-07.43.12.jpg (2449x1347, 413.53K)

real news bump

While that probably has many good ideas for a healthy eating, there is nothing inherently wrong with GMO food.

I'm not taking that chance user. Not with the corruption that is plaguing the entire nation am I ever fucking taking that risk trusting those who claim GMO is safe. Idiots say the same thing about aluminum and mercury here too so don't even try convincing me GMOs are safe for consumption. Not going to risk that shit with my body.

Very true.