Brave enough to call out jews and degeneracy in culture

What does Zig Forums think of Micheal Jackson? With all the demons Micheal Jackson faced. I hope he still found his way into heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abortion papers lyrics
Sister don’t read, she’ll never know
What about love?
Living a Christian soul
What do we get, she runs away
What about love?
What about all I pray
Don’t know the worst, she knows a atheist
What about God?
Living is all I see
What do you get, things she would say
What about love?
That’s all I pray
Those abortion papers
Signed in your name against the words of God
Those abortion papers
Think about life, I’d like to have my child
Sister confused, she went alone
What about love?
What about all I saw?
Biding a life, reading the words
Singing a song, citing a Bible verse
Father's confused, mother despair
Brother's in curse
What about all I've seen?
You know the lie, you keep it low
What about heart?
That’s all I’ve known
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers (Hoo!)
Those abortion papers
Look at my words, what do they say?
Look at my heart, burning is all heartbreak
What do you get?
What do you say?
What about love?
Feel my sin
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers (Ho!)
Who have the grateful?
Where will she go?
What will she do to see the world?
Sister don’t know, where would she go
What about life?
What about all I saw?
What would you do?
Don’t get so confused
Love all the things
It’s just the things I do
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers
Those abortion papers
(Abortion paper)
(This paper) (Hee-hee)
Those abortion papers (Hee-hee-hee hee hee-hee)
I’d like to have my child (Hee-hee hee hee-hee)
Those abortion papers
(Hee-hee hee hee-hee)
(Heehee-hee hee hee-hee)
Those abortion papers (Hee-hee hee hee-hee)
I’d like to have my child (Hee-hee hee hee-hee)
Those abortion papers (Hee-hee hee hee-hee)
(Hee-hee hee-hee)

Source? I already like him but this would make me like him even more

About 1:10 and 1:14

I hope MJ made to haven. He has lots of demons. But his best to bring others to god

So he wasn't a pedophile?

If he was. Wouldn’t Hollywood be defending him still? No they still mock him and demonize him. While defending perverts like James Gunn and dan Harmon.

To be honest, I am not sure about MJ. If we think about hollywoods pedo practices and how they demonize MJ and did all they could to smear his name. I am inclined to think that MJ was a man denied his childhood and future when he decided to go against the jew overlords of Hollywood.

Attached: d4d100e059b69885cf2a428bb2dfad968961b13e586384fc8381129ea1877b33.jpg (568x511, 29.39K)

It's part of their life cycle, they get to leave easy lives as mind control sex slaves bank accounts, then are sacrificed at the right time or sooner.

Keep in mind MJ didn’t want to become a child star. It was something his father and brother put upon him. It was the grace of god that he broke out the spell of Hollywood degeneracy

It doesn't look good fam

Not all songs about the Devil is endorsing evil. Some are warnings about fame.

Was it at that same time he started to turn white because of skin disorder and the paparazzi and media goblins start calling him freak, whitewasher, and other stuffs?

Don't know enough to say but considering (((they))) hated him enough to kill him he was probably an alright bloke

He made some cool music, and even if he was aware of some things that happened in the background he was still controlled by them and a puppet.

All these "good things" he did are merely superficial and while it's "good" on the surface it's full of subtle poisons more likely to lead astray people than the opposite

I think the perfect example is his song "We are the world" which, on the surface, seems to talk about God, charity and everything that is good and holy
"Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
=As God has shown us by turning stones to bread=
Really? God turned stones to bread? I thought that was something satan asked him to do?

__

It pains me to "slander" him because I like his music and I think he looked damn good before he bleached himself.
However this board is WAY too much into elevating pop culture as holy things because of superficial things that happen to align with christianity ("wow you can kill demons in this game, it's totally christian guys" )

Stop looking at the exterior and observe more closely, this is how the antechrist will decieve people. He will not appear as the son of satan, but a savior, something michael Jackson loved to appear as btw.

As for his faith we don't know much. He was a Jehovah witness, that's for sure. Then he leaved them because they didn't approve of his fame then… we don't know. Some say he went to islam.

Attached: MK-ULTRA.jpg (736x962, 223.8K)

And when I say that he was controlled, I mean ==literally controlled== it isn't rare for pop culture artists to endure some sort of MK-ULTRA programming, one of the rare "conspiracy theory" that has been openly revealed but nobody seems to care :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

MJ left a lot of drawings behind him, some that are stereotypical of those drawn by peopple suffering from Dissociative Identity disorder.

This is, in my opinion, why he never really revealed what was happening and instead left some cryptic messages in his music because he literally couldn't.
So a part of his personality was aware of the controlling, but the other was still a good little puppet giving the world songs and doing nothing expect being a weirdo.
I hope that he is at peace now

Attached: MK-ULTRA5.jpg (500x375 33.69 KB, 29.24K)

giggled

I've heard a lot of tales from my parents about how he would often do a concert in an area just because he wanted to do some charity work there. Then afterward no one would hear about it because he was a Jehovah's Witness, and they look down on people who claim credit for their charity.
Can anyone confirm?

MJ was a victim of abusive parents. His dad beat the kids heavily. He made the Jackson Five perform in seedy strip clubs at a young age, warping Michael's view of women. With all that he went through it's no surprise if his sexuality didn't develop normally. So I can't blame him entirely for how he turned out (although if he did abuse anyone, that's on him). He may have just been stuck in an extended childhood phase, since he never got to enjoy a normal childhood. He was very rich at a young age and used his money to prolong his childhood, building himself a 'neverland' like Peter Pan. I pity him more than anything.

Oh yeah, and his abuse is why he had so much plastic surgery. He couldn't stand seeing his father's face in the mirror. That's what 'Man in the Mirror' is about.

Micheal Jackson is proof being rich doesn’t bring happiness