'Soulless' teen who allegedly killed mom ‘top 3 sociopaths’ sheriff says he’s encountered

"A Florida teenager, who allegedly strangled his mother to death last week over an argument about a bad grade, reportedly “showed no sign of remorse” and bragged about his attempt to cover up the crime, police said.

Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood described Gregory Ramos, 15, as one of the “top three sociopaths” he has ever encountered, according to ClickOrlando.com.

After strangling his 46-year-old mother, Gail Cleavenger, around midnight on Friday, Ramos loaded her body into a car and drove to a nearby church where he buried her body under a fire pit, police said.

Ramos staged a fake burglary with the help of two friends and called police Friday afternoon to say that his mother was missing, the station reported, citing police.

Chitwood told the station that Ramos' 911 call was "award-winning," and called the teenager a "soulless individual.""

foxnews.com/us/florida-teen-reportedly-bragged-about-killing-of-his-mother-showed-no-sign-of-remorse-police-said

Attached: Florida-teen-cropped.jpg (1862x1048, 135.31K)

This kid is a hero

On second place is the Sheriff himself who willingly works for the people who destroy his country and drive kids like this one into becoming emotionless killer, while pretending to the public that he actually cares about morals and emotions. Also wasn't there some kind of law that prevents children from being exposed to the media, or does being the perpetrator makes this a free for all for adults to tear a child apart on the news?

and yet nothing is said about the kind of person the mother was? obviously trhe fruit isnt falling far from the tree

Yes. The sheriff is a cuntlicker.

The sheriff has it wrong. The mother was the sociopath. She did many things to deserve it. This innocent young man just had enough of her manipulations. Feminist MSM is omitting details to make the cunt appear good.

What do they eat at florida? It's like peak degeneracy even above commiefornia.

Ay Caramba!

opiates, opioid prescriptions are super common in florida for some legal reasons

trust me: it was worth it

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-12.03.14.jpg (2289x2222, 343.73K)

Whites are sociopaths. Why this is news?

A day in the life of a typical oppressed gamer

Does it trigger you, whore?

Achievement unlocked

Then why do niggers kill more people than whites?

flush

no raep first?

Niggers are just animals.

No cunning, no planning.

They kill out of mindless animal instinct which is very similar to those incidents where dumbasses keep a dangerous animal like say a lion a tiger or a boa constrictor or even an alligator as a pet and act all shocked when it inevitably attacks them since it rightly views them as lunch and not its cuddly caretaker.

How did they get him?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

you must be new here if you think thats samefaggery. Go back to halfchan

This is what happens when you throw a tantrum because your kid gets a C- in pottery.

#1 Trump
#2 The boy's mom

I had a pet bigot loke yorself, but had to put it down as it kept attacking my black lab

I heard they caught the kid when they autopsied the body and found his semen

same shit. different day. sorry this ain't a disney movie. bitches must die.

tough break kid, you'll never be number 1 unless you keep trying.

Sauce?

Beat me to it..

U say??
Pussay?

Attached: a39d7f82778e61cfc2d8bdc12e3e7d4850b9d26cdd1e26b6f5f7fd5a1648fa8e.gif (330x173, 1.83M)

Sociopaths are made. In other words, his mother was undone by the very thing she created.
Spooky.

Attached: frankenstein.jpg (260x326, 15.82K)

sauce

Oh are we getting some Florida Man origin story issues?