How To Stay Safe When All Hell Breaks Loose In America

How To Stay Safe When All Hell Breaks Loose In America

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt

Tensions are incredibly high in the United States right now. I realized that over the past three years, I’ve written that they’re “at an all-time high” far too many times. So, I’ll just say, they’re high enough that all hell could break loose at any moment given the right (wrong) application of fuel to the flame. The number one thing you can do for this situation to keep your family safe is to be prepared for lockdown.

Pretending that it isn’t happening or hoping to hug it out is not a rational response to the chaos that is coming. I know that some cling to their misguided views on the way the world works with the ferocity of a mother bear protecting cubs, but for the rest of us, there’s this thing called reality. When we accept it, we can prepare for it.

People near the border are quite reasonably concerned that if thousands of immigrants push through our border illegally, they and their families could be at risk. People in other parts of the country are concerned about the aftermath of whatever happens when these people arrive at the border. Regardless of what occurs, somebody is going to be unhappy. Add in the fiercely-fought midterm elections and the threat of civil unrest is high.

archive.fo/ch4Tl
theorganicprepper.com/are-you-prepared-for-lockdown-how-to-stay-safe-when-chaos-erupts-in-america/

Are you prepared for lockdown?

Which leads me to a very important subject. As the situation in the United States devolves, how prepared are you really? If you had to go into lockdown mode and keep your family safely at home, how long would you last with the supplies you have on hand? If the answer is “a few days” or “a couple of weeks” you need to work on that. Immediately.

By planning ahead, we can avoid the fear, panic, and confusion that leads people to rush to the store and clear the shelves like a horde of hungry locusts. We can stay away from the angry masses, the rioters who will use any excuse to steal, and the hungry people who are determined to feed their kids no matter who stands in their way.

Whether the next few weeks lead to pandemonium due to violent protests provoking some type of martial law, a prepared mindset, a defense plan, and a well-stocked home can help to keep you and your family out of harm’s way.

Keep in mind that the decision may not be entirely in your hands. In a martial law situation, it’s not unusual for the authorities to force people to stay in their homes. Remember in Boston when law enforcement was searching for the young man who, with his brother, was accused of setting off the bomb at the marathon? Residents were not allowed to leave their homes due to a “shelter in place directive.” The directive was presented as voluntary, but if you didn’t wish to have SWAT teams pointing guns in your face during this period of de facto martial law, staying home was the only option. Some people ran out of supplies the same day. Don’t be one of those people.
There have been 2 previous threads about this article.

Attached: How To Stay Safe When All Hell Breaks Loose In America.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theorganicprepper.com/how-to-create-a-safe-room-in-your-house-or-apartment
archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn’t the first time I’ve written about the potential need to lock down. It’s a viable response to a variety of crises. For example, had the Ebola cases on US shores turned into a pandemic, a lockdown period would have been the very best way to keep your family safe.

With situations of civil unrest, it isn’t as clear-cut. It depends on where you live. In a small town, far away from riots and protests, your lockdown area could be much greater than your own home. It could encompass your immediate community, too, and life might go on as it always has for you, aside from the need to stay just a little closer to home than before.

However, if you live in a city or suburb, it may become essential to make a decision quickly. Do you lock your doors and stay home? Or do you get out of Dodge? It is a question only you can answer. One thing that is very important is this: if you need to go, do NOT miss your window of opportunity to do so safely. If the entire city feels the same way, you’ll most likely be stuck in traffic and trapped in your car. Protesters have shut down the highways more than once in recent years, and you’ll be far safer behind the brick and mortar of your home than you will be in your car.

By the way, there’s always someone who chimes in with a snide remark about how cowardly it is to lockdown with your family in order to stay safe. If you want to go get involved in a battle to make a political point, that’s certainly your prerogative. However, my priority is the safety of my family, and as such, I hope to avoid engaging altogether.

First, get home.

If you happen to be away from home when violence erupts, your first task is safely navigating your way home. In a perfect world, we’d all be home, watching the chaos erupt on TV from the safety of our living rooms. However, reality says that some of us will be at work, at school, or in the car when unrest occurs. You need to develop a “get-home” plan for all of the members of your family, based on the most likely places that they will be.

Devise an efficient route for picking up the kids from school, camp, or daycare. Be sure that anyone who might be picking up the children already has permission to do so.

Keep a get-home bag in the trunk of your car in case you have to set out on foot.

Stash some supplies in the bottom of your child’s backpack – water, a snack, any tools that might be useful, and a map. Be sure your children understand the importance of OPSEC.

Avoid major thoroughfares. If you need to go through the city, avoid the areas that are most likely to be the subject of unrest. Listen to the local news and traffic reports to help avoid the worst areas. Take the safest route, not the shortest route.

Find multiple routes home – map out alternative backroad ways to get home as well as directions if you must go home on foot.

Find hiding places along the way. If you work or go to school a substantial distance from your home, figure out some places to lay low now, before a crisis situation. Sometimes staying out of sight is the best way to stay safe.

Avoid groups of people. It seems that the mob mentality strikes when large groups of people get together. Often folks who would never ordinarily riot in the streets get swept up by the mass of people who are doing so.

Keep in mind that in many civil disorder situations the authorities are to be avoided every bit as diligently as the angry mobs of looters. Who can forget the scenes of innocent people being pepper sprayed by uniformed thugs in body armor just because they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Know when to abandon the plan to get home. Sometimes, you just can’t get there. Going through a war zone is not worth it. Find a different place to shelter. Pay attention to your instincts.

Once everyone is safely home, you need to commit to your decision to lockdown. This could last a day, a week, or longer. There’s really no way to predict it. It’s most likely that you will have electrical power throughout this crisis, but you should be prepared just in case the grid goes down due to damage during riots or attempts by the authorities to gain control of the situation.

You should be set up with the following (at the minimum – hopefully you have these supplies and more):

Water
Necessary prescription medications
A well-stocked pantry – you need at least a one-month supply of food for the entire family, including pets
An off grid cooking method like an outdoor burner, a barbecue, a fire pit, or a woodstove)
Or food that requires no cooking
A tactical quality first aid kit
Lighting in the event of a power outage
Sanitation supplies (in the event that the municipal water system is unusable, this would include cleaning supplies and toilet supplies)
A way to stay warm in harsh winter weather
Over-the-counter medications and/or herbal remedies to treat illnesses at home
A diverse survival guide, a very thorough preparedness book, and a first aid manual (hard copies in case the internet and power grid are down)
Alternative communications devices (such as a hand-crank radio) so that you can get updates about the outside world
Off-grid entertainment: arts and craft supplies, puzzles, games, books, crossword or word search puzzles, needlework, journals (here are some more ideas to keep the kids entertained.)

If you are completely unprepared for this type of thing, order some buckets of emergency food. Keep them in the back of your closet – they last for up to 25 years. This is absolutely the fastest way to create an emergency supply.

Try to stay under the radar.

Your best defense is avoiding the fight altogether. You want to stay under the radar and not draw attention to yourself. The extent to which you strive to do this should be based on the severity of the unrest in your area. Some of the following recommendations are not necessary for an everyday grid-down scenario, but could save your life in a more extreme civil unrest scenario.

Keep all the doors and windows locked. Secure sliding doors with a metal bar. Consider installing decorative gridwork over a door with a large window so that it becomes difficult for someone to smash the glass and reach in to unlock the door.

Put dark plastic over the windows. (Heavy duty garbage bags work well.) If it’s safe to do so, go outside and check to see if any light escapes from the windows. If your home is the only one on the block that is well-lit, it is a beacon to others.

Keep pets indoors. Sometimes criminals use an animal in distress to get a homeowner to open the door for them. Sometimes people are just mean and hurt animals for “fun”. Either way, it’s safer for your furry friends to be inside with you.

Don’t answer the door. Many home invasions start with an innocent-seeming knock at the door to gain access to your house.

Keep cooking smells to a minimum. The goal here is not to draw attention. The meat on your grill will draw people like moths to a flame.

Keep the family together. It’s really best to hang out in one room. Make it a movie night, go into a darkened room at the back of the house, and stay together. This way, if someone does try to breach your door, you know where everyone is who is supposed to be there. As well, you don’t risk one of the kids unknowingly causing a vulnerability with a brightly lit room or an open window.

Remember that first responders may be tied up. If the disorder is widespread, don’t depend on a call to 911 to save you. You must be prepared to save yourself. Also keep in mind, as mentioned earlier in the article – the cops are not always your friends in these situations.

For more discussion or to get questions answered about securing your home, pop on over and join the discussions at our forum.

Be prepared to defend your family.

If, despite your best efforts, your property draws the attention of people with ill intent, you must be ready to defend your family. Sometimes despite our best intentions, the fight comes to us. (Have you seen the movie The Purge?)

Many preppers stockpile weapons and ammunition for just such an event. I know that I certainly do. Firearms are an equalizer. A small woman can defend herself from multiple large intruders with a firearmif she’s had some training and knows how to use it properly. But put a kitchen knife in her hand against those same intruders, and her odds decrease exponentially. I know this is true about the firearm, because I have been in this situation personally, and the gun in my hand was enough of a deterrent to make 3 men leave.

When the door of your home is breached, you can be pretty sure the people coming in are not there to make friendly conversation or borrow a cup of sugar. Make a plan to greet them with a deterring amount of force.

Don’t rely on 911. If the disorder is widespread, don’t depend on a call to 911 to save you. You must be prepared to save yourself. First responders may be tied up, and in some cases, the cops are not always your friends. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, some officers joined in the crime sprees, and others stomped all over the 2nd Amendment and confiscated people’s legal firearms at a time when they needed them the most.

Be armed and keep your firearm on your person. When the door of your home is breached, you can be pretty sure the people coming in are not there to make friendly conversation over a nice cup of tea. Make a plan to greet them with a deterring amount of force. Be sure to keep your firearm on your person during this type of situation, because there won’t be time to go get it from your gunsafe. Don’t even go to the kitchen to get a snack without it. Home invasions go down in seconds, and you have to be constantly ready.

Know how to use your firearm. Whatever your choice of weapon, practice, practice, practice. A weapon you don’t know how to use is more dangerous than having no weapon at all. Here’s some advice from someone who knows a lot more about weapons than I do.

Make sure your children are familiar with the rules of gun safety. Of course, it should go without saying that you will have pre-emptively taught your children the rules of gun safety so that no horrifying accidents occur. In fact, it’s my fervent hope that any child old enough to do so has been taught to safely and effectively use a firearm themselves. Knowledge is safety.

Be ready for the potential of fire. Fire is a cowardly attack that doesn’t require any interaction on the part of the arsonist. It flushes out the family inside, leaving you vulnerable to physical assaults. Have fire extinguishers mounted throughout your home. You can buy them in 6 packs from Amazon. Be sure to test them frequently and maintain them properly. (Allstate has a page about fire extinguisher maintenance.) Have fire escape ladders that can be attached to a windowsill in all upper story rooms. Drill with them so that your kids know how to use them if necessary.

Have a safe room established for children or other vulnerable family members. If the worst happens and your home is breached, you need to have a room into which family members can escape. This room needs to have a heavy exterior door instead of a regular hollow core interior door. There should be communications devices in the room so that the person can call for help, as well as a reliable weapon to be used in the unlikely event that the safe room is breached. The family members should be instructed not to come out of that room FOR ANY REASON until you give them the all clear or help has arrived. You can learn more about building a safe room HERE. Focus the tips for creating a safe room in an apartment to put it together more quickly.

theorganicprepper.com/how-to-create-a-safe-room-in-your-house-or-apartment

Even if your plan is to bug in, you must be ready to change that plan in the blink of an eye. Plan an escape route. If the odds are against you, if your house catches on fire, if thugs are kicking in your front door… devise a way to get your family to safety. Your property is not worth your life. Be wise enough to accept that the situation has changed and move rapidly to Plan B.

Stay home.

If trouble comes to your neighborhood and you decide to stick around, stay home.

It’s the number one way to keep yourself safer from during a civil unrest situation. If you find yourself in an area under siege, the odds will be further on your side for every interaction in which you avoid taking part. Every single time you leave the house, you increase your chances of an unpleasant encounter. Nothing will be accomplished by going out during a chaotic situation.

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

KILCEN……
KILCEN…..
KILCEN…..

you already ARE in there
m e t a p h o r i c a l l y

and you're so busy trying to convince others to live their life in a state of paranoia, that you're missing out on all the wonderful things life has to offer

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-09.58.32.jpg (2643x1982, 513.85K)

Good thing it's made out of aluminum, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-10.02.19.jpg (315x450, 33.01K)

Fake and Ghey!

Attached: DqQFBq-X0AETW21.jpeg (901x1200, 133.89K)

ADVERTISING 101 :

you're supposed to make the product seem desirable

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-10.03.45.jpg (2078x1603, 357.87K)

Attached: main-qimg-45e6a254494d86adb6c0e6f5de36d7da-c.jpg (602x602, 42.79K)

Its called a "safe room" but I'm beyond that in reality. I fortified my own home with galvanized steel by knocking out all the dry wall and re-enforcing all the studs with steel shelving beams. Also have a layer of gravel inbetween the studs to bulletproof the walls and re-placed the drywall with thick plywood screwed into the re-enforced studs.

gravel is a cheap way to bulletproof, just buy bulk bags of it, knock out all the drywall, re-enforce the studs with galvanized steel first and then place bags upon bags of gravel inbetween all those studs in the wall and have them duct taped and held together as you put up a new plywood wall. Bingo. Cheap bulletproofing and extra fortification for the walls.

Good job.
Sounds like you made a nice coffin for yourself.

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-12.29.47-uXIq0ow6PZknzbeexosO7Z_A6N6aSRqomFew_rb1NLjCdz-DKfpPEcWUpyBTeihfqPvgX3t7ONOx-UtcPlodpQ==.jpg (1634x1080, 267.55K)

Doorjambs are easy to re-enforce too. Most doors can be kicked open because the locks are only re-enforced through 1" pine wood (soft lumber) with default 3/4" screws (very weak!). You want to make sure you get very long steel strike plates and re-enforce those with 3" industrial steel screws (NOT cheap decking screws, those break easily!) The 3" steel screws will make sure the strike plates are reinforced behind the 1" pine wood into the actual 2x4 (hard wood). Get a steel plating "door & lock reinforcer" to place around the deadbolts. Make sure you have 2 deadbolts, one 6" below the main door knob, the other 6" above the main door knob. Install the long strike plates for both deadbolts once you have them installed. Look for a proper fitting katy bar to install. After that, if you want extra reenforcement take out the small screws from the door's hinges and replace those small screws with 3" industrial steel screws which will re-enforce the hinges so the door can't be busted on the other side.

Attached: cd4dbdc6e2903d1e50fbd615ffe546a7c0125b984149e12dc8c5d726b8f55726.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

NOTE: none of this does any good unless you have a steel-plated non-hallow door. If you have a standard hallow door, they'll just end up busting through the actual door, so the door has to be fortified as well (which you can easily find on the market).

I use duct tape impregnated with alluminum myself..

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-07.34.45.jpg (357x236, 16.14K)

Attached: 20181106_102435.jpg (1280x959, 603.11K)

Make sure they fit before you buy these! I'll admit I made the mistake once and got the wrong sized fitting, had to drive back to the hardware store and buy another sized set.

hahahahahaha!!

I assure you, none of my doors are hallowed.

Lunatics don't prep. True lunatics trust the system.

so when you're reinforcing people, you prefer the studs?

Some doors, you can crack them open and find them hallow on the inside meaning its not all solid wood. Thats what I mean.

Does Jesus personally hallow them, or does some other religious representative here on Terra?

Attached: 5672e7163cdcf82a9b36de9837d37d200129d1f98a1ff3b31a44c7634414d7e8.jpg (474x345, 24.07K)

No matter how much you reinforce a doorjamb and no matter how many deadbolts you install, remember: the security is still only as good as the door itself. If its a cheap hollowed door (hallow from the inside) then its easy to bust through. You want a solid wood door WITH steel plating on both sides (these doors are much more expensive but if you want real tough entry point fortification then this is what you need!)

Hold on a minute…. I'm going to take a picture and show you what I mean, I have an example of an old cheap-ass hallow door I have yet to throw out (it got busted by my fist)…….

Jesus personally does it..

Attached: Hallowed Door.png (798x675, 206.37K)

Already got ypur pic right here!

*your

I'm having a hard time putting my finger on what I like about this thread

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-10.46.01.jpg (2643x1982, 581.31K)

Attached: 20181106_105107.jpg (1280x959, 533.89K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-11.07.20.jpg (2449x1347, 271.92K)

It will be posted soon, getting rid of any EXIF metadata attached and converting to PNG.

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-11.20.54.jpg (1080x1667, 194.05K)

kilcen, you're a good kid…….

a shitty adult……..

but a good kid………

grow up

This is what a hallowed door looks like.

Attached: hallow.png (2304x1728, 4.71M)

Because that is so important..
The FBI is waiting with baited breath in hopes that you may post a hallowed door picture with .exif data..

lemme guess:

JN posted a pic of
you as a booger and
you kicked a hole in
your trailers front door?

HAHAHA!! I can't breathe now

thanxamillion

Attached: I think I see what u mean.png (2304x1728, 4.88M)

Is the Cartel in on hallowed doors too?
I know they like those crucifix tattoos, etc..
I thought they were a bunch of softies though.. Just like hallowed doors.

Attached: PicsArt_08-08-07.59.55.jpg (600x400, 37.21K)

all this wasted effort and worry over surviving the end…..

without managing to survive the day to day life that really matters

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-11.10.30.jpg (2016x2225, 354.3K)

I don't take any chances. There are intel spooks who lurk here, thousands from various agencies, and they don't post comments. They just mine whatever they can get and watch everything.

There is a good chance the hallowed doors around here will soon be closed to Cartel members..

Attached: KittyCartel.webm (1280x720, 12.99M)

I need more popcorn.

Attached: image070.jpg (640x512, 65.25K)

So yes, you want to make sure not only the doorjambs are reinforced but the doors are actually solid wood with steel plating on BOTH sides too. Also fortify the hinges with 3" industrial steel screws as you would with the strikeplates for those deadbolts. This will make your door at minimum kickproof. Having a katybar can make it batter-ram proof if all is installed and fortified correctly.

I've been looking into blast proofing but its soooo damn expensive and I'd need to literally re-build the whole doorjamb and use 4x4s instead of 2x4s, and then buy a solid steel door that fits right too. Lots of time and money to make your entry blast proof.

Don't worry about it.
I'm coming in through the wall..

rent free, hallow man

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-11.22.16.jpg (2016x2225, 337.53K)

I know.
Ain't it great???!!!

I don't live in a trailer, if I ever lived in a mobile home it would be by RV where I could simply travel around and live anywhere (which would not be a very bad idea for SHTF scenarios if you were to take the backroads).

Well as I mentioned earlier, I got that covered:

Is my prostate loosening? Or did you just say one of the funniest things EVER?

(((We))) have 'gravel'-melting technology..

As for the windows I have those barred up, bar brackets mounted from the inside rather than the outside. I already thought of everything, even the roofing from the attic is reinforced with galvanized steel beams.

Wew lad!
Even Jesus is shaking his head now..

If (((they))) want me they'll just drone bomb me at this point. They couldn't afford to waste resources on a long-ass standoff that would likely end up with me putting a bullet in my head.

Without LEAD (((WE))) can still beam through..

kilcen, that's NOT how
they do what they do…

YES, they have certain field agents
assigned to thischan & thatchan

but they're not interested in us

theyre assigned to CP and overt
statements of intent to do harm

you're NOT on their radar

Jesus told his fellow men to prepare. I only follow his advice, the best I can. I'm not perfect, I'm a sinner like most others, but I do what I think is right.

They have all online data stored on mass data servers too, and use stuff like XKeyscore to find previous info. But you are right, they also have "field agents" that watch us in real-time too. Believe me, they keep notes.

Dude…. the rest of it was questionable but now you've become unrealistic and delusional

Jesus never existed, and you know that in your heart

there's no such thing as a 'safe space', the world is dangerous place, get use to it fucking betas

Is this your last lonely cry to be 'taken out'??? Trust me! (You) are one of our best assests! (((We))) would NEVER 'take you out' without a damn good reason. We don't have one now. Don't give (((us))) one.
Weird that (You) do not know (((who))) has always protected (You) and your kind..

Attached: 0312e8033fe335f4b7b33a7ffbccd67d05bde311abaf5549f76989ba306b796e.jpg (1600x1064, 259.78K)

Deep in your heart and soul you are well aware Jesus Christ never existed.

it's a myth, and you know it

You're just compelled to keep repeating the same bullshit you heard as a child because your parents were Christians, and their parents were Christians, and their parents were Christians, and their parents were Christians, and their parents were Christians, and their parents were Christians, and brainwashing is a family tradition

Well believe it or not, its all kinds of agencies not only Mossad, and I'm really a voice just to warn everyone (including them too). I want everyone to know what kinds of dire threats we face, End Times are near and we must be prepared for them.

K.
Just try not to get all up on your'self', ego-man..
t. Jesus

Jesus Christ did exist and it was the Jews who crucified him over their denial. He rebuked them by resurrecting from the dead. He shed his blood so that our sins could be forgiven by God.

Does not remember what happened to John the Baptist, the 'Voice Crying In the Wilderness'..

prove it

Wew.
And I mean WEW!
Whew won't work..
I mean..
WEW!

I almost feel bad..
Too easy..
Nonetheless..
What joy!!!

Attached: 3a7aa7b860fe1e761e58b4c17c65b8c5b5a5d73cda61a3dbd0a1401769532c01.png (492x371, 122.58K)

I mean, listen….

I'll gladly admit that
you're right and that
I was mistaken

but not until you provide evidence
that Jesus ever existed……………..

PROVE IT

Believes in 'separation'..
Tsk tsk..
Jesus didn't..

The proof is in the original KJV Bible.

I'd love to stay and wait (and wait and wait) and wait for you to prove Jesus existed, or show any evidence that you're helping anybody with this attempt to make other people destroy their lives with paranoia…….

But I've got an 'it was worth it' to
create in another thread

TRANSLATION :

You Can't

I will, just like your Saviour..

Its between you and God what you choose to believe or deny, not me.

Wow! Shows how litlle (You) actually know your 'Lord'! 'He' came to bring a Sword, not peace. 'He' made that clear. Why do you still listen to pastors, ministers, priests..??? Listen to Jesus! He was a Jewish Zionist ready to make WAR on anyone who did not believe the same way as 'he' did. Remind (You) of anyone?

Kinda..
Kilcen?

You don't have to understand the entire Bible, I'll admit I never read the whole Bible page by page, but as long as you believe in Christ and repent for your sins, and try helping others, I think you'll do OK when your time is up. Just beware of false prophets and corruption, because this kind of shit does go on even in the churches today unfortunately. This was warned about in the Bible that during the End Times EVERYTHING becomes corrupted even the flesh (we see this now with genetic modification, sexual mutations/transplants, transgenerfication, gene splicing and laboratory mutations).

Read the entire bible word for word 17 times. Was forced to. Missionary kid. Fuck you. You have no idea what you are talking about, what is in 'your' bible, and what the insane assholes who 'believe', letst alone 'do' about their beliefs. You may want to shut the fuck up, before I begin showing you the fucking horrirs your idiotic semetic religion has perpetrated on this planet. Do not get ne started.. I know your stupid bible better than you ever will. It was believers like you who destroyed my entire life. Luckily, I was string enough to rebuild it.. I will bust through your walls because you deserve no protection..

Attached: 021d878029ee575c4cd8d06dc361c0017f149f6ba8d3986ccf7087bc8887294b.gif (500x655, 1011.58K)

Drunkposting
/the post..

Go ahead and scream and complain all you want. Thats still between you and God.

Dubs of truth..

Between me and the Goddess is a lot of saliva-lube!

Was your 'god' ever beaten into you with rivers of blood, broken teeth, cracked skull???
Didn't think so..
Fasten your door.. (((We))) are cumming..

perfection

Q: how can it possibly be between me and God if there isn't a god?

Isn't that kind of like me saying your upcoming circumcision is between you and the Jolly Green Giant?

And I thought the spelling was perfect

HOW TO STAY SAFE WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE:

hide in a Porta Potty

Attached: Port-a-Potty_Suspect.jpg (280x210, 20.22K)

TRUST ME :

even if 'they' find you, 'they' won't want you anymore

Attached: Port-a-Potty_Suspect(2).jpg (259x194, 10.16K)

Attached: R-6821816-1427335484-9757.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 116.09K)

I'm heading down to the bunker. See ya'll later,