VATICAN BUSTED! Remains Of Dead Bodies From Satanic Child Sacrifices Found, Being Investigated

RELATED:
archive.fo/RKXQt (Beware: Pope Francis Is Not A Christian)
archive.fo/4lHlt (Vatican Has Long History of Pedophilia Coverup)
archive.fo/qZTPZ (Vatican Official Accuses Pope Francis Of Covering Up Sexual Abuse)
archive.fo/YM0qi (Vatican Lobbied US Government and Politicans To Block Child-Sex Investigation)
archive.fo/wTJCB (Pennsylvania Grand Jury Finds 50 Catholic Priests Guilty of Child Abuse)
archive.fo/iR98v (Catholic Priests Sexually Abused Thousands Of Children In Germany)
archive.fo/uEUGu (Deaf Orphans Groomed for Sex Under Pope Francis’ Watch)

More bones were found on the grounds of the Vatican embassy in Italy, adding grisly new evidence to the growing mystery over who was buried on Holy See territory and why.

As police returned to the compound Tuesday, coroner Giovanni Arcudi said preliminary examinations of bones found last week indicated they belonged to a woman likely in her 30s, “not an adolescent.”

The finding is significant since speculation has focused on whether the bones were Emanuela Orlandi’s. She was the daughter of a Vatican employee who disappeared in 1983 at age 15.

Despite the age of the bones, the Orlandi family lawyer, Laura Sgro, told the ANSA news agency her clients are waiting for DNA results. Some have hypothesized Emanuela wasn’t killed immediately, but instead held for years against her will.

archive.fo/i4Tuv
apnews.com/bfc2871b2cc540c8a6ca3f490fbf3e5f
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: Remains Of Dead Bodies From Satanic Child Sacrifices Found, Being Investigated.jpg (480x271, 20.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cristianesimo.it/nazismo.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absolute legit

/killcen/ faps to dead boys

Attached: yum.jpg (585x396, 46.26K)

This is really interesting because it confirms all the "conspiracies" and cover-ups around the secrecy of the Vatican.

Interesting FACT (I need to find this report sometime), one of the first things the new nationalist Italian govt did was raid the Vatican in Rome and seized tons of material. Could this be a part of the investigation after that massive raid? I think so!

One needs a functioning brain to think

And quit same-fagging your posts you corn mush brain

And I'm only bumping to humiliate you further you flat earther moron

Take it easy on the old timer, Zig Forums mod.

Jeeesh, it's only, like his opinion

It is you who does not have a functioning brain. Go back to watching TV if you want to hear fake news and mundane celebrity fluff.

I have an enqueuing mind loke you which is why I subscribe to the National Enquirer

But that's too celeb for you

Your more of a weekly World News guy

Here's a real diet for you

Attached: COVER_BF_DIET.jpg (316x400, 60.31K)

This is real news, in fact it comes from the AP! Thats as mainstream as you can get! So stop your blatant denial about corruption.

Don't support the big churches, they are corrupted to the core. Instead choose family prayer sessions and get your kids into a family-run Bible school (where parents are present of-course).

That or use something like youtube-dl to download bible studies and independent sermons from preachers on Youtube and rip them to DVD and spend your time learning that way. Until the Vatican is cleaned up and the pedos are all prosecuted no one should be giving a dime to those corrupt churches.

yes

and they belonged to a woman likely in her 30s

They found "a" skeleton of a woman

and then you associate it with all this pedo catholic sacrifice conspiracy nonsense

When I see this, I think 2 thinks
1.You're pulling our leg, haveing fun which I do here some times-or
2.You really believe this

If it's #2, you must realized that 99% of adult will see as an oddball.

You realize this somewhere in that soggy brain of yours,even if you won't admit it.

Cranks like you are generally harmless, unless they turn violent and start looking for hidden basements in pizza stores with a firearm.

Or shooting up synagogues to stop The Zionist conspiracy

just to correct a few of my atrocious grammatical errors
When I see this, I think 2 things

"She was the daughter of a Vatican employee who disappeared in 1983 at age 15."

"Some have hypothesized Emanuela wasn’t killed immediately, but instead held for years against her will."

Wonder what they were doing to her? Likely satanic bloodletting rituals and molesting her!

They aren't bones of Orlandi or Gregori but of a woman of 35 y.o.

Laura Sgro works for VIS

It really doesn't. All it confirms so far is that some bones were found
I'm not. I'm only saying this will confirm nothing to the normals. It might open up some avenues of investigation, but I'm pretty sure the Italian police are paid off with Vatican gold. I'll be very surprised if anything comes of this, although I'd love to see that place torn down brick by brick.

wow, real news

No, some lowlife raped the 35 yr old and killed her and disposed of the body there

But i bet the idea of the 15 yr old prisoner gets you hard

She disappeared at the age of 15, kidnapped by the elites in the Vatican. Kept as a sex slave no doubt about it. Catholic church is FULL of pedos and sickos!!

FUCK THE VATICAN!

MAY GOD BURN IT DOWN TO REBUKE THEIR EVILS AND DECEPTION!

Soon enough. Popetown is definitely in the running for the town that is spiritually called Sodom from Revelation.

You mean the faggot, jewish man who isn't pope but is called the pope.
You mean the jewish ritual of goyim baby murder and blood draining.
You mean the synagogue of Satan.

I would not be surprised for one second if that 'Pope' is a Jew.

Mason niggers on suicide watch

Well wait no longer to find out the truth user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's a jew

Were the bodies of any crabs found?

Many.

Vatican is a city! I would like one remember that the building was finished in 1535~ and was built over another Vatican, that got at least 4 levels. Someone say that there are 6/7. So we can’t know how many secret tunnels exist.

Edda Bevilacqua source (she is alive and today she suffer of gastric asthma, duodenal ulcer and headache) nazifascists move their treasure (tons of silver) to Vatican.

There was an hide agreement between Vatican, Nazists and Fascists and Roman Curia, Nobles.

This is Funny because the world is too little for me.

Ratzinger was a SS agent or better a SS affiliated.

BOOM

QAnon sentinel in Italy

A refresh for your mind!
cristianesimo.it/nazismo.htm

Attached: Francis Likes BBC.png (824x317, 397.34K)

Come home cathocucks

>(((satanic)))