Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)
archive.fo/QmalP (Mainstream Media Fires Journalist Who Exposes 5G Dangers)
archive.fo/E85z7 (5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System)

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | archive.fo/ERvwm

It’s something that’s been widely debated for years, and now scientists have clear evidence that phone radiation causes cancer - at least in rats.

Researchers from the National Toxicology Program found that radiation from phones using 2G and 3G caused male rats to develop cancerous tumours in the heart and brain.

Dr John Bucher, who led the study, said: “We believe that the link between radio frequency radiation and tumours in male rats is real.”

In the study, the researchers housed rats in special chambers, where they exposed the animals to phone radiation from the womb and through their lifetime.

The radiation exposure was intermittent - 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, for 9 hours a day.

The researchers found that male rats developed tumours in the heart and brain.

Dr Bucher added: “The exposures used in the studies cannot be compared directly to the exposure that humans experience when using a cell phone.

“In our studies, rats and mice received radio frequency radiation across their whole bodies. By contrast, people are mostly exposed in specific local tissues close to where they hold the phone.

“In addition, the exposure levels and durations in our studies were greater than what people experience.”

archive.fo/mvlgy
mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-find-clear-evidence-phone-13549308
There have been 2 previous threads about this article.

Attached: Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER.jpg (548x487, 40.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/high-exposure-radiofrequency-radiation-linked-tumor-activity-male-rats
blog.bulletproof.com/enema-solutions-cleanse-detox-recipes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be careful when you do the sodium bicarbonate detox (to avoid cancer cell growth). Start slow. If you go all in and consume a few teaspoons per day you'll have some awful diarrhea and cramps. Its a strong detox so you should start out with (at most) one teaspoon per day dissolved in water and ingested. Then work your way up to two or three teaspoons per day which is the recommended amount. First time I tried this I went full-bore and almost ended up craping my pants, it really releases a lot of crap from your system!

Sodium bicarbonate has no effect on cancer though, and too much can cause blood alkalosis.

Thank the fucking Lord I don't have a smartphone

This fucking detox shill boomer is at it again. Imagine having such a shit life, wow.

lmao

This detox is not something you want to do all the time. It is something you can do to lower your acidity and neutralize your Ph level (which can slow down cancer growth significantly). Sodium Bicarbonate also binds with heavy metal toxins and helps flush them out of your system much faster than normal.

Amen to that. I'll never buy one of those things. I use a flip phone and NEVER do I hold it against my head, I just use the speaker option and talk right at it. I'll then keep it away from me when not in use or keep it in my car while traveling.

Here's the source for you, you fucking brainlet OP:
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/high-exposure-radiofrequency-radiation-linked-tumor-activity-male-rats

The gut candida yeast infection feeds on starch, sugar (like most yeasts), and if these yeast aren't well fed enough then they will try to invade your weakest bodily systems (say a smoker's lung).
Sodium bicarbonate won't undo the cancer cells but your body CAN fight cancer so help your body.
You're correct that too much alkali can be harmful and might cause bacteria to grow in the stomach or cause indigestion.

The occult is in the Coconut oil. Most countries at the tropical zone equator have low cancer risks especially tribes or villages which have coconut at the top of their diet.
The coconut oil is a superfood. And it's never used on any 'corpo' food due to its obvious health benefits (same with sodium which they shilled as dangerous due to it's mind rejuvenating properties). Even CDC and most MD health sites are mad about the existence of coconut oil while it is A-okay and safe to feed people (0.9g - 7.0g) trans fat 0g
(check the total fat next time subtract it to the visible one usually saturated fat, and multiply the serving size - you get a whooping 12grams transfat on certain foods). We'll talk about trans fat for later ;)

The oil can purge parasites inside you but be careful! they might go haywire with huge amounts (in case you have infestation), can also burn visceral fat and most fat, promote metabolism for fat or general weight loss and also gains (you'll still have to eat protein foods for gains) and also stop those pesky candida yeast invasion/overgrowth inside the body. It can also be applied on skin with fungal or skin infection and baking soda can be added to the mixture for maximum effect of ointment. (look up the formula and instructions on youtube)
If available, use sodium chlorite for skin infections instead!

This is what people should do. I only made around few phone calls in my lifetime and I can literally feel the side of my head where the phone is emanate something hot which stops if I remove it for a few seconds. It feels unpleasant so I use in-ear headphones and hold the phone as far away from me as I could.

I also noticed just recently my tinnitus are getting much more frequent now but it didn't even happen this frequent compared to one and several years ago. Might be some kind of device which they're testing
5G is also rolling out in my country far away from US. It's like a globalized thing. I hope Trump stops it.
Maybe it's time to build my Tinfoil Orgone hat.

Attached: 1289e2f7d9da1506a465be8f1f8d02bb.gif (384x384, 4.94K)

yes…for health benefits and definitely not from it being a very common food allergy

/killcen/
I recommend you try 7 Best Enema Solutions to Cleanse and Detox Your Body (With Recipes)

I tried all 7 and I feel 20 yrs younger,(like a 50 yr old)

Herbal enemas to heal and cleanse

chamomile enema solutionHerbal enemas are believed to be absorbed by the intestinal walls and go directly into the bloodstream to support healing and detoxification. There are many different herbs you could use for this enema solution, depending on the benefits you seek. Think of an herbal enema as a more effective and potent herbal tea.

One of the most common herbal enemas you can try is chamomile. Chamomile is known for its calming and relaxing properties. When using chamomile in an enema, it relaxes the colon which can reduce intestinal cramps and spasms caused by gut inflammation. It can also ease anxiety and, if used before bedtime, help you fall asleep faster. People believe chamomile enemas also help with hemorrhoids.[9]
How to make a chamomile enema solution

Boil a quart of filtered water and infuse with chamomile flowers, or chamomile tea bags. Strain the flowers and add another quart of cool water. Allow the liquid to cool until lukewarm.
Garlic enemas for candida and parasites

garlic enema solutionGarlic is a strong antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and antifungal. It also boosts your immune system.[10] A garlic enema may aid the body in ridding parasites and killing candida.[11][12] Garlic also helps remove mucus and toxins from the colon.[13] Because garlic inhibits alpha brain waves and can make it harder to maintain emotional regularity, garlic is a suspect food on the Bulletproof Diet Roadmap. They can also be prone to mold, so choose high-quality garlic, and don’t use regularly. Also, if using garlic in your enema, you may want to avoid being around people as the allicin (what gives garlic its power) will absorb into your colon and you’ll soon be smelling of garlic.
How to make a garlic enema solution

Crush five cloves of garlic and let sit in 1 quart of warm, filtered water for a minimum of 15 minutes. Strain the water, then administer the enema.
Probiotic enema for gut inflammation

probiotic enema solutionBy now, you are probably familiar with the idea that the microbiome is a vital part of your well-being — from how your immune system functions to how your brain works. Using a probiotic in an enema solution helps colonize those healthy bacteria in the gut. This gives them a better chance of survival because they are not traveling through the digestive system.

Not only can a probiotic enema help reduce gut inflammation and colonize healthy bacteria, it can impact your brain health too. Read more about the gut-brain connection and how having a healthy gut contributes to less brain fog, better absorption of vitamins and minerals, and a better mood.

In a randomized clinical trial, an enema solution of Lactobacillus (L) reuteri was used for children ages 6-18 with mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. The patients received an enema with the solution nightly for eight weeks. Thirty-one patients completed the trial and the results showed a significant decrease in inflammation in the L. reuteri group compared to the placebo group. Clinical remission in the L. reuteri group was at 31% with none in the placebo group.[14]
How to make a probiotic enema solution

All you need for this recipe is 1 teaspoon of powdered probiotic (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifdocaterium lactis, and Bifidobacterium longum recommended) and 2 quarts of warm, filtered water.

Mix the powder in the water until it dissolves and use as your enema solution. Perform this enema occasionally to boost your gut bacteria.
Epsom salt enema for constipation

epsom salt enema solutionAn Epsom salt enema is similar to a water enema but can yield more useful results for cleansing the colon and reducing constipation. The Epsom salts draw more water from the intestine into the colon which helps to relax the intestinal muscles. This is caused by the high amounts of magnesium. The magnesium sulfate also aids in detoxification of the liver.
How to make an epsom salt enema solution

This solution is a quick and easy one. Just add 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts to 8 cups of warm, filtered water. Make sure it is not too hot, and use with the enema kit.

Don’t overuse this enema as it draws out extra water and could cause dehydration. Make sure to stay hydrated when doing any enema solution.
Lemon juice enema for pH balance

lemon juice enema solutionLemons are well-known for helping balance of body pH (not the pH of blood). That is one of the benefits of using lemon juice as an enema solution. It helps to balance the pH levels of the colon and may reduce pain associated with colitis. Lemon juice is a great cleansing enema for ridding the colon of excess poop.[15]

What a retarded bullshit post

the microwave/cancer
thing is OLD NEWS

But Today, I Learned That
Killcen Has The
CURE FOR CANCER

Attached: PicsArt_11-07-05.18.27.jpg (1000x667, 167.39K)

when I was a child growing up, if someone told me I was going to grow up one day and have to read killcen telling me about his personal favorite collection of things to pump up his asshole……

I would've asked for a real gun instead of a water pistol

you should seriously consider
shoving this entire thread up
your god damn ass, dude

Try The New KILLCENEMA

Attached: Untitled13.png (602x602, 356.5K)

I highly recommend trying these /killcen/

7 Best Enema Solutions to Cleanse and Detox Your Body (With Recipes)

What you’ll need for an at-home enema

enema kits

Enema kit – You can purchase a stainless-steel enema bucket or a clear enema bag with medical grade silicone enema tubing. Popular enema kits include Medisential Enema Kit, $40, and The Perfect Enema Bag Kit, $18.
2-4 cups filtered water
Ingredient of choice from recipes below (coffee, probiotics, herbs, epsom salt, etc.)
Medium saucepan
Fine mesh strainer and cheesecloth
Towels, yoga mat, pillow, whatever you need to be comfortable lying on the floor. You could also settle into your clean bathtub.
Lubricant such as organic, unrefined raw coconut oil

Herbal enemas to heal and cleanse

chamomile enema solutionHerbal enemas are believed to be absorbed by the intestinal walls and go directly into the bloodstream to support healing and detoxification. There are many different herbs you could use for this enema solution, depending on the benefits you seek. Think of an herbal enema as a more effective and potent herbal tea.

One of the most common herbal enemas you can try is chamomile. Chamomile is known for its calming and relaxing properties. When using chamomile in an enema, it relaxes the colon which can reduce intestinal cramps and spasms caused by gut inflammation. It can also ease anxiety and, if used before bedtime, help you fall asleep faster. People believe chamomile enemas also help with hemorrhoids.[

chamomile is (the best) /killcen/

probiotic is really good to keep yeast under control
I'm a diabetic and the higher blood sugar rally makes those lil fungi grow, but this would really help any one

Probiotic enema for gut inflammation

probiotic enema solutionBy now, you are probably familiar with the idea that the microbiome is a vital part of your well-being — from how your immune system functions to how your brain works. Using a probiotic in an enema solution helps colonize those healthy bacteria in the gut. This gives them a better chance of survival because they are not traveling through the digestive system.

Not only can a probiotic enema help reduce gut inflammation and colonize healthy bacteria, it can impact your brain health too. Read more about the gut-brain connection and how having a healthy gut contributes to less brain fog, better absorption of vitamins and minerals, and a better mood.

The only one I wouldn't do is the garlic.

Too much can destroy beneficial gut bacteria

These enemas have made me feel 20 yrs younger(like a 50 yr old)

Attached: 612ZAS-Ck2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19.89K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-07-08.01.36.jpg (2200x2193, 509.83K)

killcen, what can I do to fix THIS?

Attached: Johnny Neptune's Maggots.webm (400x220, 7.27M)

One of the biggest reasons why I want a flip phone again. Thanks for the info. I'll keep this for my family so I won't look wired when I downgrade phones

Attached: 1528794484044.jpg (253x229, 48.23K)

Thanks for the info.

I use coconut oil, sometimes mix it into my morning coffee. I do hear it is very good regardless the lying propaganda trying to convince people not to use it.

As for sodium bicarbonate its good for two things: 1) its a detox (it binds to heavy metals and helps your body flush them out of your system effectively) and 2) it reduces acidity and can neutralize your Ph level (thus making cancer much less effective stunting its ability to grow: cancer cells thrive on sugars and acidity).

One word:

IODINE

Just do it, faggots!

yeah, but those are flip phones
old geezers use flip phones, and they get cancer all the fucking time
this is not a steady case

Nascent Iodine is one option but not likely enough to protect you from the 5G kill grid, I'm going to be getting UV-protective sheets along with 'space blankets' (the foil ones) and covering all my walls and ceilings with them.

I use a flip phone but I don't put it up to my head, I always use speaker and talk out loud and listen out loud so I don't have that dose of radiation blasting inside my skull. Also I leave the flip phone away from me most of the time and just turn the ringer up high enough so I can hear it ring.

I know you will.

Told you Lugol's Iodine is cheaper and easy as shit to make. Look it up on JewTube.

I get quints.

A tip of my sombrero to you..

Attached: PicsArt_08-08-08.27.25.jpg (625x837, 140.29K)