Fascist AntiFA Thugs Doxing Conservative Journalists, Issuing Death Threats Again

A group of criminals intruded outside what they claimed was Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night to chant threatening messages.

A so-called “anti-fascist” group posted a video of their members screaming obscenities at Carlson’s house and blaming his “policies” for the deaths of thousands of people.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!” the protesters chanted. “We know where you sleep at night!”

In the first video posted to Twitter, one protester can be seen ringing Carlson’s doorbell before running away.

web.archive.org/web/20181108110259/https://www.nationalreview.com/news/protesters-chant-outside-tucker-carlson-home-fox-news-host/

Hours after an Antifa mob showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, an affiliated Twitter account published his home address and the home address of his brother Buckley Carlson — along with the addresses of Ann Coulter, Daily Caller’s Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity.

We will not be naming the account or linking to it — but it has not been removed by Twitter at the time of writing this.

The dox of right wing media figures was posted along with a message asserting that “politics affects people’s lives.” They demanded that the people they are harassing “stop promoting racism and fascism.”

Approximately an hour before Carlson’s Fox News show aired on Wednesday evening, a leftist mob showed up at his home chanting threats such as, “Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

The criminals were also chanting, “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!”

archive.fo/6dClV

Attached: Fascist AntiFA Thugs Doxing Conservative Journalists, Issuing Death Threats Again.jpg (1280x720, 184.15K)

It is hilarious that there is self-proclaimed "Left" which considers this to be a "protest" (they are SocDem larpers), but it is doubly hilarious that Right-wingers are such pussies that they get freaked out by this.

Attached: lenin.png (1512x2403, 3.19M)

I agree, especially when they ring a doorbell and run away. If they wanted to they could be much more radicalized and violent (to which Tucker would have had the right to use his firearms against them for self-defense).

Do I need to draw a picture on how to use fertilizer? Will I get permaban if I do?

If they acted violently or tried to rush him, he could have legally pulled out a shotgun or pistol and shot at them. Then he'd have to immediately report it to the police, tell them what happened, have his wife explain what happened, let them carry out their investigation and they would shut the case and arrested any others that were involved trying to harm Tucker and his family.

At least this is how it works in my state, maybe not every state because some states are full-blown commie hellholes now with no right to self-defense. Luckily I live in a state where we adore the 2nd Amendment and take that right very seriously.

If they actually acted violently, he would be very dead even if he had ten machine guns and a grenade launcher.

Nope. Not true at all. You don't understand what gun fire is like when it comes at you. It is scary as fucking shit, dangerous and deadly. If one of those clowns got hit, the rest would scatter running away from fire. One shot and it would cause panic at anyone in that direction. Thats why war causes PTSD.

< I will ignore multiple attempts to be informed that people are usually killed while being unable to defend themselves and persist in thinking that zerg-rush by unarmed crowd is the only possible tactic.
Gotcha.

People can defend themselves, even in a mob situation. All it takes is a firearm and good aim and a hit. The intimidation of that itself usually does the rest unless you are dealing with some fucking drugged up lunatics who don't care whether they live or die.

I can assure you: if a dummy is too scared to confront Tucker after RINGING A DOORBELL, that fucker would PISS HIS PANTS at the sound of gun fire!

They are playing a game of chicken and they know what they are doing. Listen to their slogans. "We know where you sleep at night."

They are pushing for someone among their ranks to kill Tucker Carlson.

Lol. I like the title, it fits well. They call everyone else fascists who don't agree with them, claim we are the hateful ones, yet they act out all the hate they CLAIM to despise. Ironic huh? I like the title, they are the very demons they delude themselves into thinking they are fighting.

That could be true. I hope Tucker sleeps next to a loaded gun at night like I do. Also, reinforcing your entry points will make you sleep a lot better too, at least buy a couple long strike plates w/ 3" screws, an extra deadbolt and get to work. An $80 katy bar will make your door even harder to bust open. Buy some hurricane-proofed glass (Tucker could afford that) for the windows and he'd be set.

No true Scotsmen eh?

NICE!

Attached: the people destroying the future have no stake in it tucker carlson vs other media personalities.jpg (1280x4200, 527.81K)

Unless the mob is armed as well, they're not going to go up against someone with a firearm who has trained with it. They will simply disperse and take cover and try to leave the area. Or else they'll end up dead or incapacitated.

THIS.

I think a lot of people on these boards are video game players that never actually shot a gun before. #1 its loud and intimidating (especially if someone has it pointed in your direction), #2 if you have any concern for your body or life (as most people do) you'd be in panic if some dude pulled a gun at you not knowing if they'd shoot you or not. Especially true with amateurs….

True story: when I was 7 or 8 years old (don't exactly remember how young I was) I was waiting in a parking lot for my mother to finish shopping. Some teenage girl was walking with three of her friends out of the shop. One of them turns over, looks me straight in the eyes and pulled out a gun and pointed it right at me and she laughed. Even though I thought she was teasing me, I still felt scared as hell (its like a natural reaction when a gun gets pointed at you, you freeze or run), a ran and hid behind a car and just waited for my mother to finish up her shopping.

So you're defending these practices then? You would rather the scenario be that there are no firearms on the premises when it's reasonable to believe these lunatics might attempt a break-in or even assault & battery/homicide? Marching onto someone's property and threatening (a whole mob no less) to murder someone over their political affiliations isn't defensible behavior, it's literal terrorism.

They are provoking Carlson but if he does anything jews and their puppets will manipulate the facts to make him appear negative to the public. The first thing they'll do is call for his firing.

He won't do anything unless he has to, and if he did I'm sure he'll have the local police notified right afterwords, and they'll be on his side. Fox news would be fools to fire him because their rating would plummet without Tucker and Hannity would cover what really happened (Hannity and Tucker are pals) Hannity even has more viewers so they'd be morons to stop him.

No, this is nice, commie.

Attached: beautiful.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

It really is wonderful to see the commie terrorist subhumans get what they deserve.

Wow. Where did this take place, NYC?

For Americans words don't mean anything. And then they bitch about post-modernism.

Larping.

If "they" are organized, they don't need to "push" as they can organize it properly.
If "they" are not organized, they can't "push" as they don't exist.

< everything I don't like is Left
That's not how "no true Scotsman" works.

And US "Left" is objectively Right-wing: it was born from Liberal movement (which is moderate Right-wing), it opposed Left at every turn, and it promotes Right-wing policies with Right-wing methods.

Ringing the doorbell and running away?

Are you retarded? Like medically? My opinion is that US Antifa should disband (they are an embarrassment - both politically, and as organization). And I don't give a fuck about firearms - if anything, I support ownership of firearms.

Imagine dozens of people being beaten to death (literal death, until they stop breathing) in the open, in the middle of city, in the plain view of police (which does not interfere). Imagine social networks being filled with photos of the dead and dying, with gloating murderers posting selfies and promising same to other people. Imagine survivors being arrested for reasons and kept in prison for years. Imagine this being normalized, a standard reaction on slightest political dissent.

That is terrorism. It had already happened multiple times, is currently happening - and will happen in US soon enough. Then you can start whining about "literal terrorism" (except, you, obviously, expect to be on the gloating side).

Attached: 5f365e0de673aa196f870ad291eac98e2c77a1855f3e0c0cb075992bb33279d8.jpg (894x712, 176.41K)

He should have shot at them anyway.

I'm calling them that because thats all their tiny brains can understand. If you call them commies whats the point? They'd take it as a compliment!! Call them something they see as bad, they'll hyperventilate!

By the way, AntiFA stands for Anti Free Speech which is what they are. They hate people who have opposing opinions, so they label everyone else a "fascist." OK, I'll hold up the mirror as far as thats concerned. They love that label they got it!

Jews are fascists. Zionism resembles Jewish fascism, Jew Supremacy. Maybe we should call ZOG fascist too. Think about it.

Yeah, the commies attacked a conservative club.

That's rich, coming from a leftist. You people have absolutely zero respect for truth. There's nothing you won't lie about, like you do about your terrorism.

They don't need to support gulags for Christians, like you presumably do, to be leftist, you damn fool.

Threatening to kill him and his family for wrongthink, you dirty liar.

You commies literally do all this on Twitter right now. You're celebrating violence against innocent people there right now. The police clear room for you thugs to beat your political opponents, and you have the media to rationalize what you do, to cheer you on, to support you in whatever way they can. When you attack a gathering of your opponents with the intent of silencing them, what gets reported is that "nazis were violent against 'counter protesters' or 'anti-racists'." That's how they refer to you black-clad lunatics: counter-protesters. Various governments give you their full backing. If you're arrested for crimes you're obviously guilty of, like with the bikelock professor in California that tried to kill numerous innocent people on camera, you get off with a slap on the wrist. You have the full support of the establishment in America. You're braindead, sociopathic, worthless thugs: Soros' hired goons.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

< BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM FASCISM IS VIOLENT
Yeah. I got it.

Best thing? You retards will not be slaughtering communists (I assure you, actual communists don't larp as US antifa), but general population that will be weakly objecting to the tyranny of megarich - and call them communists for those minor objections. This will work ten - hundred! - times better than any propaganda we can come up with. I mean, how can we (a tiny insignificant minority) compete with mass-media and the whole education program that brainwashes people into anti-Communism? It's impossible. But when Fascists will start murdering people who have nothing to do with communism for their supposed communism? Now that will be (as it always was) a gamechanger.

Attached: cheetos.gif (340x300, 32.35K)

i see antifa is a very coherent group. can you tell me who the leader of this antifa is?

If you all behave the same and all antifa groups are full of the same garbage people, what does it matter that there's no overarching command structure?

Like I said, you people have zero respect for truth. You're garbage to the core.

because then you're just projecting
charlottesville called. they want their black man hospitalized and ten people run over back

There you again with your lies. Is there no lie that's too much for you? In Charlottesville, one schizophrenic was chased by crazy, gun-wielding terrorist commies, and he drove his car in the vicinity of a fat marxist woman that was there to silence her political opponents. Not ten people, one, and he didn't drive over anyone, as far as I know. Yeah, we know that you saintly commies terrorists never do anything wrong. This episode certainly makes the right morally worse than you and your gang of a hundred thousand brown shirts that have started violence all over the country for years. Go to hell, you fucking sack of shit. Fucking leftist vermin.

I've been reading what the leftists have had to say in this thread, and it's like people say, you really don't have souls.

Unironically, kill yourself and make the world a better place.

more projection from the fascist right! what else is new

The OP is the reason we have arms, for self defense. Never ever give that up willingly.

You talk the talk, but do you walk teh walk?

Attached: Capture.JPG (349x471, 32.78K)

Be afraid White Nationalist scum

The caravan of wrath is cuming for you and your maggot offspring

Ze will scorch the earth of fascist scum

In our new world there will be no brothers and sisters, but only ZES

Attached: ze.jpeg (640x480, 42.59K)

Your obviously being satiric
But there are creatures out there who think like this

And they have .25 cal in their purses

Kid, you seem to be a tad slow.
I already explained how terrorism looks like:

If you still don't get it, look at picrelated. This is the stuff I'm talking about. This is not some hypothetical shit, but stuff that had already happened, that is already normalized and not punishable by police or any court of law. It is already a source of lulz on social networks, something people take pride in and don't hide.

Hard as I try, I can't get impressed by your pathetic whining about someone (terroristically!) ringing a doorbell and your equally pathetic (but much more edgy) threats about killing communists in retaliation. It may seem shocking only to sheltered Americans (who are not going to remain sheltered for long).

Attached: Odessa_Victims_charred_1 2_composite.png (981x515, 831.48K)

Well I'll agree with you on one thing….. S is going to HTF!

This isn't fascism.
This is totalitarianism.

Do you even understand what fascism is?
It is a framework by which you cast yourself in suffering and sacrifice for preparation for the day worse suffering and sacrifice may be needed to survive. It is learning how to fight so you might survive and overwhelming attack. It is taking from those that have what you need, not from greed but for survival. Fascism, they are not fascist, they are spoiled bratty children.

Fear? No. We welcome your pitiful fight. Our eyes see beyond your pointless fits. The globalist framework have propped your useless movement up for so long it grows weaker by the second.
You have all placed, under the bootheel, those that revel in struggle.
Remember, it took an entire planet to take out just one such state, now many, many such states are growing.
Fear? No. It's the dawn of a new age.

I've already made clear that I don't give a shit about your personal moral code or what you consider to be "true terrorism." I see the evil that you leftists do on a daily basis; I see how you've ruined much of the West. In response to it all, all the injustice, people that can reason and have souls are disgusted and angered. You laugh because you're lacking. You're a soulless, warped moron.

More lies about the threats to kill journalists and their families. You people are so tedious. We all know what this is about. You can pretend that is a harmless prank, but you're not fooling anyone. And, of course, I have to refute another lie: I haven't advocated any killing in this thread. I just like to see political thugs get what they deserve.

When do we DOX the DOXXERS already ?

Whose in charge here?

No OP, you are the Antifa.

bumpo

Attached: 1541557860705.jpg (755x953, 244.8K)

Journalists are always kikes, so eh.

Attached: mwee_shrug.jpg (554x450, 70.7K)

Normal night out for the proud boys

lol