BUY 'EM NOW! Democrats Push For More Gun Control After GUN-CONTROL-FAILED Commiefornia Shooting

RELATED: | archive.fo/bJmpx

Confirming the new Democrat-controlled House will press for major changes in US gun laws, following the latest mass shooting which took place overnight in Thousand Oaks, California, which left at least 13 people, including the shooter, dead, the incoming House Judiciary Committee Chairman, Democrat Jerry Nadler said on twitter that he will immediately "get to work on legislation that includes universal background checks to respond to the scourge of gun violence."

He also said described the shooting as "senseless and preventable."

Ironic that Commiefornia ALREADY has strict gun control measures that FAILED to prevent this recent shooting. But blame innocent gun owners anyway, right?

The incoming Democratic Judiciary Committee chair will be busy: in addition to taking on the Republicans on gun legislation, Nadler will also be the man in charge of any investigation into Kavanaugh.

According to the Federalist, [Nadler and a friend] discussed two routes for investigating new Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh. The first is to go after the FBI for how they handled the investigation into unsubstantiated claims he sexually assaulted women. “They didn’t even do a half-ass job,” he said.

One thing is certain: with Democrats planning all out war against Trump and a tsunami of legal challenges for decisions taken over the past two years, Nadler - whose name may not be known by most - soon will be.

archive.fo/EIr3T
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/democrat-nadler-vows-immediate-legislation-response-gun-violence

Attached: Democrats Push For More Gun Control After GUN-CONTROL-FAILED Commiefornia Shooting.png (586x330, 250.04K)

They'd like the whole nation to turn into Commiefornia, I can tell you what, we are NOT going to let that happen!!

Already bought, locked, loaded and well supplied years ago.

The same ones that support an illegal invasion of our borders are the same ones who want us disarmed. Put two and two together. So obvious their intent!

I already bought a couple guns for my grandkids for when they get older. When they reach 17 they'll be getting some guns for free from they granddaddy!

FUCK THEM.

Every freedom-loving American needs to get armed and have an extra supply of ammo.

back to reality

Two years of endless political bullshit on the horizon, with absolutely nothing being done to improve this nation in the mean time. GOOD FUCKING JOB America. It's pretty obvious at this point that a sizable portion of the population is literally retarded, or our elections are so compromised with fraud that elections are pointless. Can we just say fuck it and dissolve this "nation" already? The West coast can have their reconquista hippie commune that will eventually be annexed by Mexico, New England and the other Northeastern states can be miserable in their circle jerking metropolis sized communist prisons, and whats left of America can be left alone to rebuild into some semblance of a functioning and prosperous nation.

is the NRA just blatantly posting here now?

also, whats wrong with background checks?

nevermind, I just read the first few posts and the low-IQ is as plain as the nose on my face.

Fuck the NRA. Guns for every citizen like the 2nd amendment states. And especially fuck that glow in the dark NRA camo cowboy that says you gotta be on his "asset column" to have guns. That is not what the 2nd amendment states. And fuck that fake cock sucker Alex Jones while I'm at it. Worthless piece of fucking scum.

Attached: (2).jpg (2560x1440, 537.59K)

Now that's real love Americana style!

Yes they are retarded and it's what you get when taught in government school unless you're able to break through the box to think outside of it. Government school = IQ of not more than 80 points by design. The plant on my window sill has at least that.

You mean the women, all of whom; have admitted it was a lie?

Yeah!

Attached: (2).jpg (2718x1808, 240.85K)

Trump will however. You or I have no say in the matter.

Why do you own assault ammo? That has to be illegal.

only one woman admitted that. so yeah, kavanaugh is still a sexual deviant, just like roy moore and all the other rapists and pedos trump supports (why not? he's one himself! just look into trump's ties with epstein)

This. All we will do about it is kill ourselves. This is it for us.

Only cucks hate rape.

You liberals are idiots.
Fuck off!

It was over when the best goy Regan was elected president.

You're not allowed to point to those Epstein ties especially to Trump supporters and Q cult. They will not allow it! He is a man of GOD but not really he's just another Satan worshipping Freemason but they pray for him because they have IQ's of less than 15 points.

You know he stoinked Ivanka when she was young the pictures tell the tale but shhh, don't say that to his cult or they'll want to execute you too.

Like (((they))) say, "get em before the age of 8 or it's too late".
Oh look it's the government, quick hide the children!

Public schooling got Trump elected along with the rest because schools consistently turn out IQ's of not more than 80 points.

Eh. Well it's how every time you see stats about "SCHOOLS IN COUNTY XYZ ARE FAILING!!!!" it's because of forced integration of blacks and browns in what was once a vastly, by majority white school.
Then to help the blacks and browns pass they dumb down the curriculum substantially. And they still fail. This can be seen by that state where most teacher applicants couldn't pass the licensing exam.

In a word, "YIKES".
And thank you.

I am sure the firearm sellers will be glad to see this. Despite Trump claiming to be pro 2A he was not grabbing enough for resellers. Now the gun shops will be moving out some old inventory. Things have been pretty slow lately so I can't wait to see what they get in stock now.

Not just guns. Everything from swords to battleships.

Shouldn't you be shitting up threads on Zig Forums right now?

fuck's sake nigger, think a little about something before replying

Attached: even I know that's retarded..jpg (650x289, 16.47K)

Waste of time. Canada has even stricter gun laws, no second amendment rights, yet we still have gun crimes and mass shootings on the rise. The Toronto Danforth ISIS shooter got his gun from a Muslim gang his brother was a member of.
All gun control does is make it harder for law abiding citizens to be armed. Gangbangers can easily get guns illegally and psychos will soon too.
If one of those victims in the Thousand Oaks bar was armed, they could have defended themselves and potentially stop the crime.
But of course Canadastan’s Prime Metrosexual Jihad Trudope wants to keep white Canadians unarmed so his jihadi servants can easily shoot us without fear retribution.

And it’s those very blacks and browns who are all already armed gangbangers.

reminder

complete news