12-Year-Old Boy Finds Instagram Success by Posing as a Girl

A 12-year-old boy from Thailand has managed to reach celebrity status and make enough money to build his family a new house by showing off his makeup and cross-dressing skills on Instagram.

Nes (@nes_tyyy), a boy from Thailand’s Phang-Nga province, reportedly started playing with his mother’s makeup at a very young age, but instead of discouraging him, his parents not only supported his hobby, but also started giving him tips. Today, the 12-year-old boy has over 280,000 fans on Instagram alone and is able to support his family by posting makeup tutorials and photos of himself cross-dressing as a girl on the popular photo sharing platform. He recently made news headlines all over Asia after posting a photo of the new house he managed to build for his parents.

“Nes is only 12-years-old, but Nes is able to build a house for his parents,” the young Instagram star wrote on his profile. “To all the generous people, thank you”.

Although Nes isn’t the only boy posting makeup tutorials online – it’s actually becoming a strong trend all over Asia – what sets him apart is his ability to use his skills to make himself look like a girl. He often poses in lavish dresses, wearing impressive wigs, fake eyelashes and expertly done makeup that puts some professional makeup artists to shame.

According to SETN, Nes is sometimes ridiculed by his schoolmates for his hobby, but he doesn’t care, as this is what makes him happy.

Nes’ talents have not only earned him hundreds of thousands of loyal fans on Instagram, but also lucrative promotional deals and invitations to various events, both in Thailand and in foreign countries like China.

odditycentral.com/pics/12-year-old-boy-finds-instagram-success-by-posing-as-a-girl.html

Attached: trap.jpg (750x2086, 560.33K)

Attached: Jim'll fix it.jpg (400x293, 25.91K)

This trend needs to stop. This is how you get grown men accidentally wanking off to underage twinks. I find it hard to believe that he doesn't have a sister/neighbor/classmate who he could use as a model. And it would be more beneficial to his skills if he practiced on various people other than himself.

Heterosexual boy Wearing makeup and women’s clothing does permanent mental

Parents are greedy

HA HA
How many times user?

Wearing makeup and women’s clothing does permanent mental and physical damage? You must wear them all the time then
And Since he's not on HRT and also not some sort of hysterical princess like yourself he'll probably come out with his body and mine just fine.

ONE NIGHT IN BANGCOCK

He's already been raped into oblivion, how can you possibly say he'll come out fine? he's going to be a homosexual. that's not fine.

He's 12. He would know by now if he were or not. Here's your friendly reminder that most cross-dressers are straight men.

Attached: this post.jpg (762x1024, 46.97K)

he will make a lot more for his family when he starts showing off his makeup skills in the local american embassy
bill Clinton, bush, obama and the others will all pay him a visit

I don't even need anymore information. That sentence fragment could be the entire article right there.

I was coming in to say the same thing.

A child too young to be sexual is too young to have a sexual preference. The only time a kid "knows" their sexuality is when someone else forces one on them. That being said, southeast asia has a long history for child prostitution so it's really just par for the course.

why are you wanking to 12 year olds you fucking pedo

Fucking degenerates will go to hell.

How'd fucking normalfags not see that's its clearly a boy
maybe they did, fags

Another reason to not use the social jew

this is not a man

it'a a child who may be exploited

I bet you still got hard

This is not news, not even close.
And there are other ways of building houses, namely, actually building a house.
Now that might impress me if a 12 yo built a family home from scratch.

odds are high that he booked a flight to Thailand before he had even ejaculated.

can't blame the family for profiting of the limitless supply of idiocy and faggotry in the world.

Stupid gay thread. Like I care about some tranny 12 year old sissy.

user closely examines each photo, clicks on the link, and then take the time to post a reply…..o YA,you fucking care…you homo? pedo

A person can to "be" gay because a person cannot "be" a sin.

Oy vey goyim, don't you just want to rush out and get the gender reassignment surgery now?

Gorgeous, would love to play with Himher's pisschute!

Tickyul