Commiefornia, Hellhole, Burns To The Ground

RELATED:
archive.fo/Z5d39 (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 1)
archive.fo/mmjRV (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 2)
archive.fo/7t6nc (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 3)
archive.fo/1UUAR (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 4)

Roughly two days after they first exploded into being, the wildfires blazing across California continued to expand on Saturday as firefighters in Butte County in Northern Cali struggled to contain the Camp Fire - now the most destructive blaze in California history - while the Woolsey and Hill fires burning through Los Angeles and Ventura County have driven hundreds of thousands of people out of their homes and torched ritzy neighborhoods in Malibu and other celebrity-friendly strongholds.

Together, the three fires have killed at least 11 people, as the National Weather Service warned that ideal wildfire conditions would persist through mid-week.

Fortunately for the thousands of firefighters battling the blazes, officials said they expect a pause in the Santa Ana winds on Saturday that could offer a break to tamp down the flames before the winds return on Sunday.

Ironically, Thousand Oaks, which was once considered one of the safest cities in the country before a crazed gunman massacred 12 people at a local bar earlier this week, has been surrounded by flames, forcing residents to flee.

One resident told CBS News that the combined impact of the disasters was "devastating" on the town's collective psyche.

"It's devastating. It's like 'welcome to hell,'" resident Cynthia Ball said about the dual disasters while she was outside the teen center serving as a shelter for evacuees. "I don't even know what to say. It's like we're all walking around kind of in a trance."

According to the latest figures, the Camp Fire has grown to more than 140 square miles (and more than 100,000 acres) and destroyed more than 6,700 structures, almost all of them homes, making it California's most destructive wildfire since record-keeping began. As of Saturday morning, it was 20% contained.

Firefighters haven't discovered the cause of the fire yet. However, Pacific Gas & Electric Company reported that there was a problem on an electrical transmission line near the site of the Camp fire that was reported about 15 minutes before the blaze broke out. The company later discovered damage to a transmission tower near the town of Paradise.

Critical fire weather conditions expected across #NorCal Saturday night – Monday morning due to strong winds & dry conditions. Please be cautious & practice fire safety! #CAwx pic.twitter.com/m8EuEeu2TK

— NWS Sacramento (@NWSSacramento) November 9, 2018

In one harrowing video posted to YouTube, one evacuee who returned to Paradise, the community of some 27,000 that was completely leveled by the Camp Fire, and was also the source of the most fatalities as elderly residents in a local retirement community struggled to flee, shared footage of charred bodies left behind by the storm. "I went to her house right here with this white car to take them out. She had to put her makeup on. She died because of it," he can be heard saying in the video.

Welcome to leftist utopia.

archive.fo/3oMtx
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-10/welcome-hell-more-250000-flee-cali-fires-death-toll-climbs-11

Attached: Commiefornia, Hellhole, Burns To The Ground.jpg (890x599, 83.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/dems-to-probe-trumps-treatment-of-cnn-amazon-washington-post-in-abuse-of-power-inquiries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DARWINISM! IT WORKS!

Degenerates often don't see their comeuppance until its literally burning their ass kek

NOTE TO ANYONE FOR THIS HELLHOLE: If you decide to move to another state, please for the love of God do us all a big favor and DO NOT VOTE! Thank you!

They keep ignoring the problem: clean up the fucking deadwood and manage your lands better!

When I lived there it was common knowledge that the government set the fires intentionally because we watched them do it.

Why does that not surprise me?

Good! Holy fire to cleanse fags.

it was not destructive enough.

Then it probably won't surprise you that the state I move to is now doing it also and they killed off some people just miles from my house and claimed they are immune from prosecution or lawsuit because they are the government but you won't hear this from Trump.

Those fires are far from over because the government still has match's so give em time.

They used to beat those fags down on the streets of Cali but apparently they didn't do a good enough job.

Sounds like divine justice to me. Trump won't do anything so God will.

Right on!
Good to hear that there is at least one other person that doesn't believe Trump is sent by GOD. After all Freemasons are not from GOD.

When you factor in the commie celebrities and subversive kikes you might have a point there.

No one said Trump was sent by God. He does however get a few things right, occasionally.

Q followers state he is sent from GOD.

Recognize a con man when you're being worked over by one.

BOOM!

I voted for Trump and even I know Q larpers are full of SHIT. I think they do mean well, some are even surprisingly well-informed. However Trump is not some saint, and he certainly won't fix all our problems. He's even a Zionist so this doesn't really help much when it comes to "fighting globalism." In my opinion sometimes he gets things right which causes a lot of controversy, but sometimes he does things that are irrational and won't help us in any way. Its a 50/50 chance Trump will do something thats actually 'Good!'

Those are much higher odds than they're giving in VEGAS!

Q larpers please repeat after me:

"Nephilim are not sent by GOD".

Again,

"Nephilim are not sent by GOD".

Again….

In a few days nobody will remember the fire and there will be a different government created disaster in the headlines.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Country music and cocktails anyone?

I hear 3rd time is a charm.

Back in the day [when rights existed] cowboys were strapped at the saloon for this very reason but now there is what is referred to as "gun control" and see how well it is working?

Gun control [which is unconstitutional] is actually population control if you haven't figured this out on your own by now.

Like Obama said on his Twitter right after the Orlando shooting, give us your guns and we'll stop the attacks.
Oh sure they will, oh sure.
Surrendering I doubt would be smart based on history of those who surrendered.

My only question is, who's next because I gave up on Americans waking up to the real truth of what's going on. The Great Awakening has yet to occur nor will it.
Trance; You're very tired, you're eye lids are getting heavy, you're breathing is growing deeper and back into your trance now where you have been for 150 years these facts are nothing more than a dream now back to sleep for you back to sleep now.

Obama may have been correct in that you need them to do your thinking for you. I don't like him but unfortunately many things he said was true.

Take your board back now. I'm done.

Nice.

If you own property you will note your insurance premium going up to pay for it so remember your comment when the bill arrives.

Whoops, I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist.

Really I'm done this time so take it back.

Please I beg you take it back!

Just as the prophecy foretold.

Attached: Paradise.png (624x645, 840.22K)

Okay then I'll roll with it.

Impeachment process begins.

foxnews.com/politics/dems-to-probe-trumps-treatment-of-cnn-amazon-washington-post-in-abuse-of-power-inquiries

Because he lied and didn't take them down and now it's his ass. You're looking at a 1 term President.

There is no such Paradise in California. It does not exist nor has it ever.

Q will say the impeachment coming is part of the plan. Arrests soon.

And in the case of Q followers there is more than a single sucker born every minute. More like at least a dozen.

This is the part where our American Dream is realized to be just that and you may come to learn that they put him up there for exactly that purpose. To symbolize our American Dream for the killing of it. His illusion is wearing out anyway in case you have been asleep and haven't noticed.

I hear Ivanka is on her way over to party at Soro's house in the Hamptons as I type this. Clintons too.

I wonder if Trump will take those gold curtains he put in the White House with him when he's booted out. Clintons stole the furniture so I reckon he can take those curtains. They really are him.

Impeachment will turn into indictment. Needs to take a few lessons from Iron Mike on how to finish a fight and get his ass off the fucking ropes.

He will look silly with those gold curtains hanging in his cell at GITMO where they intend on sending him.

Keep dreaming. What you idiots are not told by your Corporate Press on TV Land is that the House needs the Senate to give an OK to impeachment and otherwise you can learn what happens from the past (when Bill was president).

Was this user drunk?

Republicans winning the Senate was really what prevented a "blue wave" from happening. First off, they need the Senate to actually impeach Trump. Second, the Senate is the one that confirms court and SCOTUS pics for the president. The House is going to give Trump and the cuckservatives some hassle, but either way what you have is 2 years of no legislation being passed, 2 years of Trump picking court nominees for the Senate to vote on and 2 years of Trump in office (maybe another 4 years is elected again).

This is a better thread

Hopefully the big flood puts out the fire and washes the ashes into the ocean reviving the fish population and creating a boom of new life in the oceans.

Southern Commiefornia fag here
Its a nice day outside right now, slight cold breeze, really dry but otherwise nice calm weather. I'm in a suburb about 5 miles from the coast, and not a fire in sight.

Its an intentional burn area to stop the spread of potential wildfires. If you setoff a controlled burn in a known burn area, then you are able to create an effective barrier isolating potential wildfires, stopping their spread and potentially causing less damage.

Attached: 1434094549883.jpg (300x428, 84.24K)

Thank you for demonstrating why we shouldn't let you out of California.

Aren't they stealing the Senate right now?

Yes, they are doing their best to. There are some lawsuits headed their way and there is once fiasco going on in the court system over this in Florida.

This is a better thread

What a hellhole, more updates to come soon.