Churchill's grandson slams Trump for skipped cemetery visit because of rain,"They died in mud"

Nicholas Soames, a British politician and grandson of Winston Churchill, ripped President Trump on Saturday for canceling a cemetery visit in France due to bad weather.

"They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen," Soames tweeted.

Soames, who is a member of Parliament for Mid Sussex, included a hashtag saying Trump is "not fit to represent his great country."

They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen #hesnotfittorepresenthisgreatcountry
— Nicholas Soames (@NSoames) November 10, 2018

thehill.com/homenews/administration/416058-churchills-grandson-rips-trump-for-skipping-cemetery-visit-because-of

Attached: image.jpg (700x525, 104.11K)

Donald Trump, draft dodger, says he would have been a hero during the Parkland shooting
This from a man who has responded to tragedy by playing golf and throwing rolls of paper towels at people

“I really believe — you don’t know until you test it — but I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump told reporters
It’s an interesting hypothetical coming from the mouth of a noted draft dodger. Trump famously avoided the Vietnam War draft by loudly complaining about uncomfortable bone spurs in his legs, supposedly sustained from playing too much tennis and squash in college.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.

That’s Donald Trump talking about an elderly man falling off the stage at his gaudy Mar-A-Lago resort and literally turning away in disgust at the mere sight of blood on his perfect marble floor. Then there was the incident in 2016, when an unarmed protester rushed the stage during a campaign event and Donald Trump bolted from the podium faster than if he had been married to it.

Attached: Trump-cowardly-lion-of-blahs.jpg (750x958, 135.66K)

Attached: 150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg (470x468, 82.31K)

Surely this will stop Donald Trump.

The English are a cuckold race whose only desire is to see their sons and daughters drown in muslim semen.

Checked for truth.

Attached: 1541861872977.jpg (853x1200, 191.84K)

Pretty sure they didn't die so their kids would have to face this.

Komrade, your trolling is of low quality. you are being volunteered to Ukraine for training. Tell your mother you love her.

Attached: a satin lined cooler.jpg (700x393, 52.22K)

This
What an utterly pathetic race

ORANGE MAN BAD

Churchill was a war criminal and a fuck. His grave should be drowned in piss 24/7.
Your children are gangraped by large state sponsored gangs, you are called racist for liking your own country. Thank churchill and his jewish gangsters for ruining europe. Fuck you and fuck churchill.

Oh, you mean that guy who sent 383,700 Brits to their grave in a completely avoidable war against a nation that sued for peace multiple times only to be turned down.

Daily reminder Eurocucks. You handed the USA the world on a silver platter all because you just couldn't resist one more scrap with the krauts to appease your Zionist elites.

Attached: Hitler and war.jpg (845x394, 79.58K)

Oh no. Trump didn't hurt America because he didn't go fight a war for the zog using legal methods to avoid so.

Hi juden, guessing you are from America, with the other 10+ million juden, more than israel itself; 40 million negroids, more than most african countries and second only to brasil, 30 million illegal immigrants, 30+ million legal native Spanish speakers. The land of 56% and falling.
Have a nice day :)

Yeah, good thing the US had nothing to do with it and isn't zionist overrun at all.
Particularly well done for not selling weapons to the soviets, nor forcing the creation of israel when Britain had been defending the protectorate of Palestine from zionist terrorists for years.

Yeah the anzacs did die in mud didn't they, when Winston Churchill drove them to their deaths on Galipoli, in a retarded as fuck move that resulted in tens of thousands of pointless Australian and New Zealander deaths that would of been avoided if Churchill didn't have it in for Australia
He never should of become PM

Stay shitty, Zig Forums OPs

They died for Zion .

It's been more then two years. Time to get over it.

I swear to god journos should be lined up and shut just for overusing that word alone.

The US being zionist was implied in the post.
Why does nobody on this site have reading comprehension above a primary school level?

lol how many generations can live off one mans deeds? Is this slub known for anything else? What has he done?

OK thanks

You cucked your own people and propped up the jews in order to ruin the planet. Now that america is the victim of your absolute cuckoldry you revel in the piss ridden filth. You're losing this ideological war one way or another. Even if it takes a thousand years, your annihilation will be by your own fucking doing.

Good!

Attached: 0851268fcbc55fb30c637b3f8202bf01d0200744f1a5c6a5b7d7881f47fab978.jpg (318x301, 13.05K)

fertilizer!

all this talk about zog this, zion that, meanwhile the US is (proudly, thanks to trump) the greatest supporter. how many goldman sachs guys has trump hired now? jerusalem is the capital of what country? corporations and rich people have gotten what kind of tax cuts recently? yeah, i thought so…

remember when the left supported a straight up draft dodger who skipped town to live in fucking canuckistan?

suddenly they don't do that anymore despite Trump having a legit medical reason and actually giving something of value to the world.

I can't wait to re-elect him in 2020.
Let the salt flow freely!

winston churchill was a foggot who was happy to throw away other peoples lives for not minding his own business

wow, a bit of rain forecast, so skip the memorial ceremony. turns out it didn't even rain. just when you thought he couldn't claim any more embarrassing titles, now trump is the biggest pussy ever. typical spoiled rich brat, can't stand to be out in the rain ruining his trump-branded chinese-made clothing.

No cowards survive, but die a million times

This applies to the cities

In my town, whites are whites

How brave was Churchill?

Really gets the ol' brain fluid circulating doesn't it?

Remember when democrats thought it was the moral high ground to dodge the draft?

Why you change your minds faggots? 🤔

I'm sure all of those dead people really care.

I honestly don't like him anymore, this was the last straw. I know he's the biggest slut for zionism we've ever had, but I still wanted to hold onto liking him as a person, a clumsy, boistrous, hilarious person who maybe couldn't help but be defeated by the jew. Now I know he could give less of a shit about those who would have fought in the muck to defeat the jew in the first place. If only it were made more apparent that they were being used to genocide each other in the first place. I would have loved to go and pay respects from 100 years later as the skies mourned a great monsoon for the inconceivable loss of millions of worlds bravest men.

Attached: Verdun.jpg (1920x1080, 357.07K)

And little white girls get raped and killed by the mud invasion Churchill assured when he protected the kikes.

lol. Get cucked you old fat faggot. I would pay your grave a visit just to piss on it.

Cringe Compilation Status:
Updated.

Attached: bigass laptop.jpeg (728x309, 74.07K)

It's always the smart ones who dodge the draft. You would have to be a fucking idiot to fly half way around the world to die for Israel.

He should have pissed on the zogbot graves.

Careful not to fall for the bait.

Attached: 5375c78db3f3c528b463400482e4d51c59fe057822052bf7f2f127ea3a199b11.png (696x605, 247.68K)

All me.

History of Trump has proven that failure to show has usually been due to an assasination plot averted. There have been six of which I am cogent to date. Until all the facts can be found but Anons , pls stop throwing the scheiß.

No one wants to assassinate Trump. Not even antifa.

Attached: 8EA3E24E-C670-47F4-AC0A-2307B0398EB2.png (1125x2001, 854.21K)

Attached: badbart.jpg (388x500, 36.65K)

/thread

Attached: 41697200_316853788864556_3531090818192375808_n trump thank you kanye israel twitter 911.jpg (843x907, 60.35K)

Their progeny will all be mud, so its fitting.

all the generations, unless they are white people

Hitler was stupid. how did he think crying wolf over and over again would make people want to make peace with him? One ball Meth head.

Hitler is basically the kid next door who went to war, inhaled some gas, tried to be an art student then got really into meth.

Zionald Blumpbf am I right?

Attached: de7.gif (500x200, 70.55K)

That sure is a lot of spooks, fren.

Attached: Boom Comp.jpg (640x409, 49.5K)

American education everyone.

The US has become an embarrassment of a nation.

I hope the US readers here realize that you could lose a lot in the world if you continue with Trump (and the Republicans watching on complicit in it) then other countries will eventually turn away and refuse to work with the US anymore.

It isn't the free country of the world. It's all about money, money, money. The rich elite, which includes Trump and company, are exploiting you, the poor, into believing they will help you. They are in it for themselves.

Kill the (((rich))).

Attached: ce6515ca32b210407abd35390f57fb449021808310bf487e1973a5b8ecf7f46a.jpg (587x534, 76.37K)

Attached: Reddit Spacing2.png (866x475, 63.44K)

degenerates

Both of you niggers need to sort that shit, and given how American Air Force came inside a hundred british women each tour in WW2 England, and how America came from England, both of you are likely both.

I'd like to interpret that as Trump agreeing we fought the wrong side.

I did my part as a US airfag and squirted inside of bonger broads.

Attached: 1f5e940c7bd68e33f99dc179f7fd408ea78d5464a4bbb81351a83bd4b629d9b4.png (567x423, 394.68K)

"It said the bad weather grounded the presidential helicopter and cited security concerns in hastily arranging a motorcade for the two-hour drive east of Paris." -BBC News

Sounds like a security concern but nice job trying to push a narrative. All of you.

At least everyone was happy to ignore the reports of protesters fucking blocking everywhere while the media just shilled for Trudeau being a fucking retard.

Attached: tr.jpg (898x628, 51.31K)

wow protesters blocking!? they should have been protesting in one of america's (((free speech zones))) out of the way of everyone because that's you get a message out

Yea, while I was serving in Nam, the gooks kept dropping Torahs on us

Trump was collecting rent

And just like his Jew loving grandfather, he doesn't understand that choppers can't handle rain well

Fucking civilian fags need to put up or shut up.
I didn't spend 5 years working my ass off so that other people would have to sit in the rain and listen to pointless speeches.

This is low energy. I might have cared if two scoops hadn't happened

spoken like a true teenager/millenial who doesn't appreciate his country

no you don't.

At Gallipoli they died in the mud because of Churchill. And a lot of whites died in the mud during WW2 because of Chruchill. That fat Jew puppet burns in hell and so will his faggot grandson.

Blood for blood
Revenge be quelled
Englishmen must suffer.

William Churchill got radio warning before each London Firebombing by Germany and hide in his BUNKER while appearing like he put himself in Danger. Churchill PUT ENGLAND INTO THE WAR after Germany accidentally killed some chickens at a boarder farm while fighting France. Check out Hitchens talks about it. By the way you guys shouldn't love any government not Hitler or any government either they just recommend to bomb working class areas in Germany because the houses are closer together and you'll kill more people, they all sell you out. There's no opposition in government, and Germany was trying to free itself from the banking system by the way, some concentration camps had entertainment areas, not saying they didn't sacrifice some people and make a big show of it but it really is impossible what they claim. That was a world government plan, Freemasonry is Jewish. Check out Gematria.

user is a dummy

Churchill In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.

He told them to eat mud

Hitler 6 mill

Churchill 4 mill

close

Anyone who actually thinks world leaders cancel things because of "rain" are retards.

They used to be strong. Then they grew a 'conscience'.

This is truth.
Winston Churchill was not a hero, he was a coward who sat behind a desk as he signed away the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
His favourite tactic was, send in the ANZACS and let the Brits clean up.
Both wars were was won on the backs of Australian and New Zealand soldiers, without them, the wars would have been unsuccessful.

This.

But if some leader were to cancel the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 because they didn't want the rat fur on their head to get wet, even a retard loke you would have to admit….that leader would have to be a retard

Attached: Trump_Mensa_Genius.jpg (769x404, 53.94K)

Not rat fur

Genuine Bornean orangutan fur, asshole.

And it don't stand up well to rain

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.8K)

After lunch, Trump had a second chance at public remembrance of his country’s war dead, at a cemetery in the Parisian suburb of Suresnes. He delivered respectful remarks in the rain this time, remembering those who had given their last breath in the mighty struggle. But he could not resist an aside observing he was being “drenched” while veterans were watching from under cover. “You look so comfortable up there, under shelter,” he joked, “as we’re getting drenched. You’re very smart people.”

while veterans were watching from under cover.

He took the bullet for his country(ego)

he got wet

O rain,
I can't play its game,
It is wet and always the same,
I don't understand camp,
I loathe damp,
I am the champ
of the world's worst environmental record,
when there is a cloud burst,
my image will be hurt,
I will be soaked,
nearly as much as I soak the world,
I can't let a mere cloud best me,
and ingest me and my spray tan,
RAIN. YOUR FIRED!

Maybe one of the reasons Trump was a no-show in Paris (although his hair worries were a big part of it) had to do with the shrewd Macron probably saying no to his using a golf cart to get around. Trump would have to stand up and walk like everybody else. Sure, they would give him a walker or a wheelchair if he needed one, but Trump is hooked on the golf cart. It makes him think he's not a 270lb old man.

Trump insisted that he wanted the Secret Service to drive him to the speech instead of taking a helicopter, but they refused because of safety concerns(low visibility). He added that he gave a speech at the cemetery the next day in the pouring rain - something that was "little reported".

How many days did it take the 2 serial liars to come up with that lame B S excuse? Best our Commander and Chief, Gen. Bonespurs, managed to not attend 2 ceremonies in one week honoring our fallen war dead and reminding the nation and the world what a despicable dishonorable leader the United States of America has. Their Secret Service concern B S excuse over his extravagantly over engineered girlyman comb-over hair-doo falling on and injuring him in the rain confirms Trump's venality and cowardice perfectly.

Shut the fuck up commie, you wouldn't do one damn iota good for America if your life depended on it and you know it.

Trump is unfit for office! He's as deranged and divorced from reality as the deplorable trolls posting here! Hurry up, Mueller. We'll take Pence until 2020, when he's replaced by a Democrat. Pence may be horrible, but at least he isn't ravaged by multiple mental illnesses like Trump(or /killcen/.

You are unfit to take any part of society you butthurt communist. 6 MORE YEARS. You just made me vote for him again with your annoying TV-mockingbird crap.

um, everyone else took a car. Even then, there was hardly any rain. if the president's helicopter can't fly in a light drizzle, then isn't it time they spent money on a better helicopter? Oh wait, it's already a really expensive, reliable aircraft, the president is just worthless scum. that explains it.

They should have been in the mud like when they fought at ypers.

this is so typical of a trump voter. the intelligence and consideration that comes with casting a vote is reduced to a knee-jerk reaction based on spitefully reacting to a chan post. i mean, i already believe that a trump voter is of lower IQ than average, but thanks for reaffirming the idiotic thought process of your kind.

We are talking about the leader of the free world. Visiting a country thats overrun by muslim terrorists.
They had bombs going off at soccer stadiums. They have had people claiming affiliation with ISIS storming churches, police stations, nightclubs, Jewish community centers, shopping areas, killing and taking random people as hostages.
Out on the streets people being run down by trucks of peace. Or being beheaded in public.

They cant keep themselves safe on their own streets. Let alone the president.