Diversity! 13-Year-Old Girl Gives Migrant Free Language Classes, Gets Raped

A 13-year-old girl who offered to help an asylum seeker by giving him free private tutoring to help him “learn the language” and integrate into society has learned a valuable lesson herself about multiculturalism and diversity.

After agreeing to tutor the 27-year-old asylum seeker, the 13-year-old was brutally raped when the refugee exploited the young girl’s hospitality for his own devious desires.

German newspaper SN-Online reported that the child was forced into sex acts by the asylum seeker, who is more than double her age, after she entered a room with him, believing he wanted he wanted to improve his German language knowledge.

“My daughter said he restrained her and locked the door,” the girl’s 42-year-old mother said. “He forced her.”

The child testified that she had told the migrant, “No, I don’t want this,” but he continued to force himself upon her, according to Unser Tirol 24.

MadWorld reports: archive.fo/YaRxP

Most disturbingly, the refugee claims that he is completely innocent and that the child initiated the sexual contact. He also maintains that he believed that she was at least “18 or 19” because she “looked grown-up.”

“I thought she was 18 or 19. She looked grown-up,” said the man at the county court trial. Both had met several times before.

By his own account, the 27-year-old just wanted to speak German with the girl to learn the language. “I did not want a relationship, because I’m a married man.”

Supposedly, the girl took the initiative. “The intercourse was friendly,” said defender Michael Einars for his client. That too would be punishable. “I am only human,” said the defendant.

The incident occurred at the girl’s friend’s house in Bückeburger, where the child volunteered at a local refugee center and formed a close relationship with her rapist. In fact, the girl’s own mother admitted in court to knowing that her young daughter had a crush on the much older, married asylum seeker. She confessed that, despite the large age gap, the girl would often gush over the refugee, stating that “she loved him.” Another witness confirmed that the girl would often be seen holding hands with the man, giving “the impression of a normal couple.”

archive.fo/SXyum
newspunch.com/13-year-old-girl-migrant-raped/

Attached: 13-Year-Old Girl Gives Migrant Free Language Classes, Gets Raped.jpg (1800x1156, 422.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/49605/boy-13-arrested-cuffed-and-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitches will let themselves be used at the first opportunity they get, if anything little white bitches are the only reason to go into germany anymore.

Sure, sure, ahmed.

He did nothing wrong.

And so the cycle continues.

She's 13 you cunt

Thirteen year-olds fuck, and they always have, and they always will, you fucking moron. They like and seek older men, and then fold like paper cranes when social pressure hits them like ten pounds of shit in a five-pound sack.

Attached: 5e7637922f778b852f80c900ad84dffe0af5eb5ae8b410577be81885b2ed6df0.png (1268x1645, 582.28K)

hope he had a good time

Fuck off Moshe.
If he were white, probably. At 13 she's still quite young to be indoctrinated by (((your))) (((media))) and she still only is interested in humans yet.

Girls start twerking at nine, these days. You're trying to protect some imaginary innocence that does not exist, and only because of muh mudslimes. You don't really give a shit about the girl, she's just a tool for you, just as she's just a tool for the leftists.

fuck off kike

you deserve to die in the most brutal way

MIDF sure is busy today.

It might be this but still he will be killed under sharia. He is married adulterer that said there is no 4 witness so he got away for now I guess.

Many girls delivered children before 13 and many teens get pregnant at schools. What the big deal about age?

She's sexually ready then?

If given access to food, a dog will eat until it can't move. Some things aren't smart enough to make intelligent choices. Since children could one day become smarter, we protect them from their stupidity long enough to give them a chance to make better choices.

>At 13 she's still quite young to be indoctrinated by (((your))) (((media)))
Aha, too young you say? dangerous.com/49605/boy-13-arrested-cuffed-and-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/

He can't fucking understand you retard. The child like mentality of women strikes again. They are completely oblivious to danger wanting to pretend that the world is inherently good. Not like god made man to protect your dumbass or anything.

Women grow up faster then men that's just reality. The difference is women get stuck in the 18th year forever and the High School way of viewing the world. Men continue to grow. One of the things people who race mix expose themselves to the world is their lack of racial instincts or just sub-human perversions. The lack of racial instincts by far being the worst trait that should be naturally bred out of a population. If that trait was allowed to grow centuries ago we would have been destroyed already.

Hope you'll live long enough to get to enjoy it, diarrheaskin

She knew the risks.

Basically this. The cuntlest mother voted for more rape and the cuntlet herself will vote for more rape. Sounds like everyone got what they wanted.

The most disturbing part of the story is that a German girl had to meet someone from another continent to find the manliness that fluttered her heart. Pansy ass German boys…

He's only human after all. Don't put the blame on him.

That child should be arrested for seducing a married man!

👌🏽

Except that's not true. I leave my dog's food bowl full because I trained him to moderate his own diet when he was very young.

Dogs with behavioral problem are given a restricted diet and trained with food. I trained my dog without even treats, and he's one of the only dogs in the state that got cleared to not need a leash by law. Your chihuahua you restricted to lunch and dinner? Leash by law or you can take your ticket. My pitbull that I hand trained? Free to roam as long as I'm within 100 yards.

Don't worry, i surely will ;^)

Attached: 12b6d88ee7d712e84903a9c0f8d2ba1053efec858106c9fec21e39d8a7a09d55.jpg (552x779, 324.1K)

100 bucks says you'll get shot by another shitskin in under a week :^)

Hindu Nuffin

I will take you on your bet, but he must be careful or else he will end up beheaded and under a bridge :^)

surely feminists are helping this poor girl…

She's underaged, even if she agreed
So back to the desert

MERKEL DESTROYED GERMANY

So the mother turns on her daughter, and says shit like "My daughter gushed over him, holding hands and loving him."

But the daughter herself says, "I don't want this." ?

Sounds like the daughter was just a little kid who the mother pressured into doing this multicult shit. Fuck the mother.

WHERE IS THE FATHER?!

If the stupid wife divorced him then the rape is on her hands because no father would've allowed that to happen.

I didn't vote to let those guys in, women did.

All becoming more like lemmings not jumping over a cliff , but getting raped and thinking nothing of it. No end to it and some girls will even start wishing for it , as their own men are so cucked by now, allowing rape from third world shitskins is the ultimate fuck u to white men. Women and girls like her , given what they should know by now, are just looking for trouble. Shitskin guys are going for the free pussy not for the cultural enrichment. Before long, given the hopelessness of it all, white guys will just decide to leave the girls to their own devices. It is what they want afterall. Any chance to kill their White fathers in any way possible has been drilled into their heads by kike MSM and modern culture.

It will happen where an industry will being where White guys will hire Shitskins to rape or assault White women they hate. Download the videos and watch the White biaatches get what they deserve. The future for White women in Europe will not be a pretty one. They were given enough rope and they hung themselves. Muzzie biatches will eventually walk allover White Euro females, who will rue the day they ever sold out their own race.

does not matter how she felt.
He should have been chopped up with an axe

Bet that pussy was tight

see

Her only hope now is #metoo. Will be hard to prove in court unless she struggled violently and left evidence (ie blood). It’ll be interesting to see how the alt left handles this: migrant vs feminist.

They won’t have to handle it, no one will hear anything about it.

The saddest part of all of this is that even now Germany will not do what must be done and push the 'refugees' back into the ocean.

women can never be nationalists.
women will always be race-traitors ;^)

Especially women who claim to be White nationalists. They love to attack and spew venom at White men.

How islamaphobic. He was just having a sexual emergency. It's his right as a poor oppressed minority to rape and murder the children of the country that he migrated to.

#Believe women
The amount of white knights here is funny.

Every time.

A typical case would nornally have ended with:

Too bad she didn't have a father. I love to hear brutal revenge stories about these child raping Islam-loving fucktards. Kill 'em all!

GERMANY YES!

FANTASTIC POST!! Thanks for sharing. Very interesting … and disturbing. 😕

Nice. 😏

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU. YOU. SICK. SICK. FUCK.

I hope you die a gruesome death today.
Don’t you dare put your fucking disgusting twisted hands on any child. God will hunt you down & you will pay.

Exactly. That’s the most disgusting part. Germany used to be so strong. Now they are too worried about being called a racist.
They need to get over that shit real quick & start beating those apes all the way back to the middle-east & Africa. Germany had the right idea.-but Hitler should’ve gotten Blacks & Muslims

You mean like the rest of Europe, Canada, Australia, or the entire US? Remember…they enslaved an entire continent, so that they could later on weaponize the term racism as an eternal anchor on the souls of their enemies. That term stings deeper than a knife.

So you are in favor of child rape? You're a fucking degenerate.

very epic

Get out.

It is not rape if she consents.

This is 100% on the parents. They should be punished for neglect.

NPC detected

God won't do anything. God never does anything. Millions of children every day are starving or being raped or being shot to death or dismembered by gangs, to say nothing of the several thousand that die in ordinary falls or vehicle accidents.

Your God is either a malevolent asshole laughing as He murders people for fun; or He is an incompetent retard that can't properly run a planet; or He doesn't exist. I'll let you pick which one you want to believe in, but "muh mysterious ways" won't fucking cut it when put next to pictures of children who were mutilated to death while alive.

A nigger rapes a brainwashed kid, pedos flock to defend the act, and endless people get baited into rage responses. Can we get another crab thread going?

I don't know why this makes me laugh.

3 is This What You asked for?
I am ready to put my life down. What does 4 look like?
Take me if this is Your Fetish.
You Know Who You are. I have nothing but love for People.
Im 3, Im right here. You know where I live, Iv kissed my life goodbuy long before You Where born.

Fuck all posts except this one.