College Help

So I'm going college this Saturday. What's the best advise that you brothers give me to keep on the Christian path. It's pretty well known that college is very left leaning, atheistic, filled with fornication and intoxication etc etc, so I just want to know whats the best way to deal with all these temptations.
I'm also really sacred to be moving out and leaving my family and my dog, any advise on dealing with this would help.

Attached: College.jpg (1920x832, 347.4K)

For me the best thing was to find a good club or organization. I managed to give both a general Christan group and a specifically Catholic one. The best thing they have to offer is the small groups. Chances are you'll find like-minded conservative individuals who you can talk to in order to keep your sanity. Also if you have a lot of anger learn to keep it to yourself or among trusted friends, because there's a lot that will make you angry. Don't hide your faith, of course, but don't say anything to get you expelled either. I got put in a dorm with a sodomite and there was nothing I could do about it. Good luck, brother

Attached: Dfvi9OdV4AAAo3L.jpg (1280x544, 89.37K)

This is the right way to do it. Keep your head down when it comes to political stuff around campus – keep that to yourself and friends. It'll get you nowhere fast.

Don't go to college, it's the physical manifestation of sin. Instead, becomes a tradesman, like Jesus.

Attached: WORKER.jpg (1947x1387, 827.23K)

STEM is less far-left than the humanities. That's not saying much though.

Pray first thing in the morning for protection. Either your rosary, Jesus Prayers, whatever you do. And by "first thing" I mean as soon as you open your eyes. Keep this simple practice, and you'll see wonders.

I'm in my third year of college. Yes, the general population is left-leaning, atheistic, and sinful. But there are groups you'll find that are like you, that share your ideals. Find those groups, and spend time with them. Pray to God that you may stay strong to your morals, find a local church and attend weekly (at the very least).
As for living on your own, it's really not that bad. If you're worried about food, I'd recommend looking up Life of Boris on YouTube and finding his budget cooking videos. Make sure you don't skip classes, do your homework on time, and try to set up some kind of schedule for yourself, find what works for you. If you have specific questions I'm happy to answer them. Good luck with college, may God bless you and guide you in your endeavors.

Thank you for the response user.
How do you get over homesickness? I haven't even left yet and i'm feeling pretty down already. is this normal?
I feel as if there's going to be a big distance between me and my family, I know that in Christ we are all united over time and space, but my father is an atheist.

You could join a bible study group. Chances are that even really left colleges have one.

It's pretty normal. For many young people it's probably the first time they've left their parents for elsewhere, so that is hard to deal with. It will improve over time, especially if you find a few people to hang out with.

Homesickness is something we all have to face eventually. I remember when I first moved away, my brother rode up with me to help me unpack and send me off. Spending that hour or so with him gave me a feeling that I'm sure is similar to the one you feel now. The feeling will fade, you'll eventually come to terms with the fact that your life is just different now. It really helps to make friends on campus or in the surrounding area, and have something to do that makes it easier to bear.

People keep saying this but the entirety of my college experience was that of a friendless, partyless, sober, lonesome virgin. Maybe it's full of temptation for attractive people, but it's pretty easy to go all four years without ever having a conversation if people aren't drawn to you. And I wasn't even religious while attending university.

Follow my advice.
Go to classes and after that go strait home. No parties, no dinners, absolutely nothing. Even if the class thots beg. Say always no even if you lose friends (I didn't só likely you won't).
Either way best losing all the friends in the world than losing the one Friend that matters.

Just curious. What happens when he brings is homo friends for a sausage party? And aren't you afraid of being raped in the middle of the night?

My advice?
If you don't learn anything crucial in 2 semesters, just leave and learn a trade.

what trade would you recommend? I'm from the hellhole that is England if that helps.

Join Campus Crusade for Christ…It is that easy.

Depends. What do you study now?

History.

Be warry of Catholic schools. Just because they say they are doesn't mean that they are in their ethics. In my experience it's the exact opposite. There are way more demons out there than you orginally think

Good luck on your college endeavors thou. People say college is bullshit, and it kinda is, but if you know what you want from it and it's apart of your plan for the future then just do what you have to do.

Attached: a6d32eb4861124285c501564a0144165f42c5c5fe89b2abfeadf547588428a62.jpg (1183x780, 141.03K)

Just assume your new dorm/apt is home, make sure it has reminders of where you're from and who you are. Just because you entered a new environment doesn't mean that your comforts need to be new as well. If you have any stuffed animals or reclics of your home life, bring them with you (maybe one or two tops depending on what they are). The room you're in now is just an extension of the home you grew up in. Besides, by the end of the semester you can always come back.

Thanks man. I guess i'm gonna miss home so much. I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, but I'm scared of being away from home a bit. i know i have to move away because no one lives forever (well, unless we are in the generation when Christ returns), but i have this persistent fear that i'm not taking everything in, if you know what i mean.

Just keep in mind that this is apart of your development. You NEED to abandon your comforts in order to grow. There are a lot of scary things out there in the world for sure, I'm still learning that even today. But just as long as you keep Christ in your soul and your morals strong then I promise you it'll be like you never even left.

Strong emphasis on keeping the morals strong. Don't fall for peer pressure, don't mess around with degenerate thots/bros and don;t ever let anything get in the way of your reasons of being there to begin with.

I got to a terrible liberal arts school with a bunch of demons masquerading as regular students. There's going to be a few times when someone in your class will do something like "Jesus was completely wrong" and you will want to fight back. My best advice it to leave them. Don;t try and help them. I know it sounds cold and bitter, I'm sure other people might say other wise, but from my personal experience they will pull you down and tear you apart.

If your faith is weak and/or you are unable to defend it.

I mean that by arguing with them is going down to their level. That gives them the advantage to really attack when you stoop from your moral high ground. Just let them be.

What about doing Agriculture for a uni course?
Seems very useful.

Attached: 1520878520355.png (529x487, 304.3K)

B-but I'm in college to become a school teacher

Attached: a7a09647ce52a174136a44d913d275d4e467883c9c038daa5419ae2e2aa07de0.jpg (600x701, 46.1K)

Is that a picture of your college?

Nah, i just chose the first image that came up when I typed up college.

Thanks man, I'm leaving for college in the morning, I'm still a bit worried, but as you said its for the best. I'm gonna have to move out one day, and I need to develop.

Be strong, brother.

Thanks man, it's getting better, miss home still but the feeling is getting weaker, and i feel slightly bad for it.
I have to say though what happened to has happened to me; I'm sharing a flat with someone I think is a Homosexual, what should I do? I know that if I mention my faith it'll come into conflict with him, and I don't wanna get into trouble with the dorm.

my "advise" is that you learn to spell

You can request to be reassigned.

Don't create any shame in your faith. If you do not feel comfortable with it ask if you can change dorms. You have to start establishing yourself now before you allow too much push back. Think of yourself like a colony, if you establish yourself near enemy lines then you risk getting some shit slung your way. Homosexual or not, he will find out about your faith. It's up to you to demonstrate how important your faith is to you.

Just keep in mind these college dorms are like their own communities, if you lash out at the man of homosex then chances are word will spread to others and that will have repercussions. College students (especially the lefty, gay, a women) are very passive aggressive people and will hold petty shit against you and use it to hurt you for whatever reason they want. Most of the time it's because they are hollow soulless heathens.

Overall, do not attack for any reason. Only defend strongly.

Attached: mgt0ggl9kjfy.jpg (549x604, 29.45K)