South africa:4 apes to be sentenced for raping,torturing,killing white beauty

RAPE TORTURE Member of gang accused of rape and murder of Hannah Cornelius, 21, has PEARLS embedded in his penis which ‘make sex attacks more painful’

Murder co-accused Geraldo Parsons, 27, reportedly told the court his piercings were "his privacy"

Afrikaans news outlet Die Son reported Geraldo Parsons claimed the piercings were part of his Jewish culture and gave his girlfriend pleasure.

But in other unrelated cases criminals have been accused of inserting similar appendages to inflict pain during sex.

A reporter for News24 tweeted that initial questions about the penis piercings raised objections, which were withdrawn, prompting Parsons to say the pearls were "his privacy".

The horrifying detail is the latest from the case, in which it was revealed yesterday that Cornelius's parents were sent a begging letter by one of the gang rapists who killed her.

The letter was submitted as evidence on Tuesday, after a separate court decision deemed it to be admissible, and asked the parents: "Don't be angry with me, please".

The four men involved in the kidnap and murder of Hannah Cornelius and the brutal attack on her friend Cheslin Marsh will be sentenced in the Western Cape High Court on Monday.

Proceedings to seal their fate are expected to begin at 14:00.

During pre-sentencing proceedings last week Prosecutor Lenro Badenhorst argued for life sentences to protect society from men such as them.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-men-to-be-sentenced-for-hannah-cornelius-murder-20181112

thesun.co.uk/news/7589505/hannah-cornelius-murder-rapist-pearls-penis/

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (650x459, 88.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110570412000409
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was in the car with the guy on left in pic

burn coal, pay toll

PIx of 4 apes

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1193x499, 216.32K)

penis pearls

Attached: 1-s2.0-S1752928X07000121-gr1.jpg (503x693, 92.2K)

She deserved it, after all her forfathers were racist fucking homophobic pices of shit.

I got the worst sympathy benis pain looking at this. Do not want.

Attached: 0dcd3033a8ecaa55e41c93f9843ea2f3.gif (395x281, 4.88M)

So was everyone back then. You go far enough back in anyone's family tree and you'll find a mean bastard eventually. She didn't deserve this and you know it.

Attached: children-this-is-bait.png (500x522, 39.92K)

shut up, cuck

They all enjoyed it

Attached: PicsArt_11-12-07.50.47.jpg (650x459, 61.24K)

Trust Me:

If ANYTHING was ever worth it-

THIS was worth it

Attached: PicsArt_11-12-07.59.14.jpg (1193x499, 151.33K)

Afrikaans news outlet Die Son reported Geraldo Parsons claimed the piercings were part of his Jewish culture and gave his girlfriend pleasure.

Penis pearls are a black jew thing.

I learn something new every day here.

And i thought it was a waste f my life

Andy don't need pearls to please Wendy.

He has these

Attached: images.jpg (307x164, 6.37K)

Kino

I have not bin more Truthful, Factual.
Trump Needs to deal with this curruption. This is extremly important to the Survival of America.
God Bless You. This is important.

While I agree with your post, please do not hang your penis pearls on this thread today. I'm not sure I could handle it. I mean, it is big.. Butt, I'm sure we can find something better. In the meantime, I will do my part to strip off as many black jew penis pearls as possible..

Attached: 0a5f77015faa0d8506a0c7d69f599c4d83e61199dcd32979a5a182a71f3f4382.mp4 (480x640, 8.26M)

WTF?

What's the story?

this poor fucker has to piss out of a tube

Attached: 1-s2.0-S1110570412000409-gr1.jpg (263x283, 19.04K)

Reports of genital injury and loss from attacks allegedly perpetrated for ritual purposes are often reported in the media and discussed in social circles in Nigeria, but such reports are rare in the medical literature. We report three cases of genital injuries caused by attacks, allegedly for ritual purposes, so as to document the occurrence of such injuries and to stimulate interest in their prevention and medical management. The patterns of presentation and the problems of management in Nigeria are discussed.

In the course of the patient's management, the opinion of the Catholic Church leaders, who are the proprietors of the hospital, and that of the family of the patient was sought on the possibility of a sex conversion and change of environment on discharge. Both groups were vehemently opposed to a sex conversion. We were informed that the police had succeeded in arresting one of the assailants, who confessed that a rich businessman had hired them to execute the act. They were promised the sum of one and a half million naira (about ten thousand US dollars) to deliver a complete set of male genital organs. We did not take any steps to confirm this allegation.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110570412000409

Where is the rabbi to suckle their freshly circumcised cocks?

Sorry but at this point the whites who have not left yet are idiots. The blacks feel this is revenge and justified. Flee with whatever you can take with you.

Attached: What's da problem.png (184x100, 43.61K)

What are those?

He wants to get some for himself. Probably from /d/.

Wendy derives pleasure from chundering out a thick, hot stream of tarry-black diarrhoea into my mouth every morning, my dick hasn't been touched in years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

Attached: Eeyore's Balls.jpg (1982x2643, 1.17M)

no you retard, they implant them into their dick so that it hurts their victims more when they rape them.

WHERE did you get this video? What Africa tribe is this? And did you find out what in the hell they ‘thought’ they were doing.
Stupid fucking monkeys

I dont mean to be rude…but didn’t the story say she was with the black guy on the Left?? Well what the fuck did she think was going to happen when she hangs out with raping goons like that?! IN. AFRICA.
Stupid bitch. She should’ve stayed with her own race & she’d be alive today. So she kind of brought it on herself

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you just trolling now? I'm not saying coalburning should be a thing. Just saying that being tortured and raped to death are not things people deserve. Only barbarians act that way.

Just part of africa m8's. Every black man gets sent into the "bush" when he is of coming of age, usually around 18/19. They are then taught to fight with sticks and get circumcised. These days it's done with a rusty knife and shared among all (aids can be cured by a shower remember). After this they are considered men.

I think you answered your own question.

WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ GUD BOIS!

that wasn't a circumcision
That was a penis flaying