Godless dyke commie Kyrsten Sinema Declared Winner in Arizona Senate Race recount

Representative Kyrsten Sinema, a Democrat and former social worker, scored a groundbreaking victory in the race for a Senate seat in Arizona, defeating her Republican opponent after waging a campaign in which she embraced solidly centrist positions.

Ms. Sinema’s victory over Martha McSally, a Republican congresswoman and former Air Force pilot, marks the first Democratic triumph since 1976 in a battle for an open Senate seat in Arizona. Ms. Sinema takes the seat being vacated by Jeff Flake, a Republican who is leaving the Senate after repeated clashes with President Trump.

Ms. Sinema’s victory guarantees the Democrats at least 47 Senate seats. Republicans control 51, with two still undecided: Florida, where there is a recount, and Mississippi, where there is a runoff.

The outcome in Arizona had been too close to call for nearly a week, as large numbers of early and mailed ballots were counted. Ms. Sinema had trailed slightly in initial tallies on Election Day, but later counting put her ahead by a growing margin. On Monday, The Associated Press called the race and Ms. McSally conceded.

archive.li/AdXtA

Attached: 5a0d2dc3e98d4.image.jpg (1200x951, 95.44K)

She’ll be the first openly bisexual senator and was the first member of congress to list her religion as "None." 2018 was a pretty big year for lgbt candidates, among other firsts, the first openly gay man was elected governor in Colorado.

IT TRULY IS 2019!!!
My hubby and I shave each other!

The future is ours

She's not bisexual, she's lesbian…

And she's hot

Might be a 9/11 truther. That covers a multitude of sins.

I'd fuck the shit outta her, even though her tits are way too big and flabby

what are you fucking blind?

She is pretty doable. Except for the part she's with a bisexual man and thus, pozzed.

Ohhhhhh sure, now hand over those guns you goyim plebs!

DAILY REMINDER ANYONE TO THE LEFT OF YOUR FAR-RIGHT IDEOLOGY =/= COMMUNIST

Attached: 80521FE6-D040-4A40-89D4-3DD4AF5A271B.png (368x475, 226.23K)

probably the best I could even have, too bad she's crazy

==OOOOOOOOOOOOOOF== i hope based centrist Karl is shitting his pants right now

Oh yea i forgot the people who made this site can't fucking code and redtext needs to be a new line which is something i'd expect from an early 2000s website not something alive in 2018

People who use redtext at all and can't spell the word "yeah" need to be shot.

From a cannon.

Into a volcano.

Redtext is for headers. Not your autistic, edgy Reddit reactionary formatting.

TRUMP BTFO
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
PREPARE TO BE EMASCULATED AND RAPED BY BIOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR FEMALES WITH PENISES M*LE SUBHUMAN

Attached: 9.jpg (1241x2225, 392.47K)

Fuck you. We are NOT giving up the guns. We will however – if you push us too far – will give you bullets instead!

She looks like she grew up attending spec ed classes throughout her childhood
And what the fuck kind of name is this supposed to be? It's such a Reality Winner-tier name

Does a Sinenema cleanse one of sin?
Or does a Sinenema fill one with sin?
(You) be the judge.

Attached: Jesus, Jim!.png (798x675, 449.18K)

Honestly though, this is bait right?

i've never heard of such a thing

Attached: 122908e7ce7e4977f8e62fbafdda85b3.jpg (918x1300, 761.38K)