Corporate Media Lying Again: Trump Tells His Side of The Story About What Happened In France

Without directly referencing the rumors, Trump has branded reports that he refused to appear at a cemetery for American soldiers because he didn't want to get his hair wet as "fake news." In the tweet, Trump insisted that he wanted the Secret Service to drive him to the speech instead of taking a helicopter, but they refused because of security concerns. He added that he gave a speech at the cemetery the next day in the pouring rain - something that was "little reported".

By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2018

Trump's rampage against Macron continues. The president slammed his French counterpart for his low approval rating, as well as France's high unemployment. Furthermore, in response to Macron's "nationalist" snub, Trump pointed out that "there is no more nationalist country" than France…

The problem is that Emmanuel suffers from a very low Approval Rating in France, 26%, and an unemployment rate of almost 10%. He was just trying to get onto another subject. By the way, there is no country more Nationalist than France, very proud people-and rightfully so!……..

…before adding a spin on his classic slogan.

……MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!

The tweets appear to have stopped…for now, at least. Meanwhile, Macron's office has refused to comment on Trump's claims.

OFFICE OF FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON SAYS IT REFUSES TO MAKE ANY COMMENT REGARDING TRUMP'S TWEETS CRITICISING FRANCE AND MACRON

archive.fo/nMkAD
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-13/trump-mocks-macron-they-were-starting-learn-german-paris-us-came-along

Attached: Trump Tells His Side of The Story About What Happened In France.JPG (749x823, 107.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/
boingboing.net/author/cory_doctorow_1
straightdope.com/
ericmargolis.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normally I would not report this at all, because its bread and circus - BUT because one fool on here loves to post all the bread and circus mixed up with mainstream corporate media LIES, this seems the only right thing to do: set the record straight. Enjoy.

FINALLY THE TRUTH GETS OUT.

Its sad to see people like Churchills grandson getting sucked in to the fake news.
If Churchill were alive he would be attacked by the fake legacy news media more than Trump.

Amen. Bumping for truth.

I be that fool
And Mr President, in this instance, I am sorry(you're still an asshole)

Don't apologize
Fake news damage control
The hair story is the truth
he really is that narcissistic

You are the asshole, like a TV junkie spewing all your corporate network garbage propaganda. If we wanted to hear it, we'd be watching TV and NOT here. This is why we go here, because we want alternatives to the TV-ridden CRAP you shill 24/7.

natuaralnews

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

Go watch more of your lube tube, I don't care to hear your BS and I don't think image boards should be turned into the lube tube either. As long as I'm around it won't be!

lube tube
You brung the boobtube to Zig Forums, you clueless wonder.

Your sudo-scientific faxs
I'm deliberately spelling this way, because I think yor brane understands it better

yor pedo-pizza

yor conspeeracies

yor a funny guy

i don't want you to leeve

we have 2 village idiots here now

u and Andy

U are still #1 though

You crying "conspiracy" is not enough to stop the TRUTH from coming out, and as far as the boobtube thats all they do is cry "muh conspiracy theorists!" They refuse to cover the topics I cover, and when they do its more like a cover-UP if anything. Sometimes they just fucking LIE: see OP.

This is the internet, we should be promoting alternative viewpoints other than MSM spoon fed corporate bullshit!

u disappeared for a while /killcen/

I missed someone to throw peanuts at
Andy catches some, while they all bounce off yor head,

You are definitely the most fun

so stop throwing the peanuts back

Attached: BIZ MONKEYS.jpg (400x350, 98.7K)

but yor viewpoints are all biased to the far-right

alternet.org/

boingboing.net/author/cory_doctorow_1

straightdope.com/

ericmargolis.com/

and pseudoscience

Science is a real thing

After lunch, Trump had a second chance at public remembrance of his country’s war dead, at a cemetery in the Parisian suburb of Suresnes. He delivered respectful remarks in the rain this time, remembering those who had given their last breath in the mighty struggle. But he could not resist an aside observing he was being “drenched” while veterans were watching from under cover. “You look so comfortable up there, under shelter,” he joked, “as we’re getting drenched. You’re very smart people.”

while veterans were watching from under cover.

He took the bullet for his country

he got wet

O rain,
I can't play its game,
It is wet and always the same,
I don't understand camp,
I loathe damp,
I am the champ
of the world's worst environmental record,
when there is a cloud burst,
my image will be hurt,
I will be soaked,
nearly as much as I soak the world,
I can't let a mere cloud best me,
and ingest me and my spray tan,
I ban RAIN.

Maybe one of the reasons Trump was a no-show in Paris (although his hair worries were a big part of it) had to do with the shrewd Macron probably saying no to his using a golf cart to get around. Trump would have to stand up and walk like everybody else. Sure, they would give him a walker or a wheelchair if he needed one, but Trump is hooked on the golf cart. It makes him think he's not a fat old man.

I don't care what people think of me anymore. When 90% of the human population is flat out retarded and whole societies are corrupted and in demise, why would I try to appease anyone!? We're all going down and I'm pointing to you all where that cliff is as society is walking off it. You still have a chance to turn back!

Ys, so why prep?

And we still have a good 30 yrs left

By then, the AIs may be in control

"By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!"

And I would not doubt this for a second but keep scheming up more lies. You belong on a TV network, seriously go apply!

How many days did it take the 2 serial liars to come up with that lame B S excuse? Best our Commander and Chief, Gen. Bonespurs, managed to not attend 2 ceremonies in one week honoring our fallen war dead and reminding the nation and the world what a despicable dishonorable leader the United States of America has. Their Secret Service concern B S excuse over his extravagantly over engineered girlyman comb-over hair-doo falling on and injuring him in the rain confirms Trump's venality and cowardice perfectly.

The hair story is the truth

You have everything bassackwards, me old mate

I must state the simple fact that If this overweight orangutan's daddy was poor, Donny would have spent his life getting yelled at for forgetting to replace the urinal mints.

Trump is going senile

Listen to his every non-scripted public statement. Each one features some crude, semi-correct construction you'd expect from someone for whom English is a second language they're still learning. He'll say something like, "I will be there for a very short period of time" or "You are a rude and terrible person." It's the language of someone whose sentence-forming skills are lagging behind his idea-having impulses. And it will get worse

Its likely true what Trump said about the visibility issue because that has been known to happen before with flights. Public flights get canceled sometimes over it.

Its the TV-mockingbird I responded to saying he's a liar. He's spreading corporate media bullshit directly off the TV networks!

If he's doing it deliberately, to appeal to his army of orcs, then I'm wrong. But I can't believe it's deliberate. WHAT he says does appeal to them. HOW he says it, to me, indicates deterioration. No other public figure, of either party, speaks that way. Every one assumes it's a responsible adult's duty to craft sentences as intelligently, or succinctly, or humorously, or clearly, as they can.

Wow every single 8ch board is absolutely compromised with shills

One of the biggest issues with "orange man bad" is the huge pitfall that not a single soul that would come here has a thing to gain from pushing the negative narrative. Nothing.

You really think a 70-year old self made billionaire who is so used to being in the spotlight of the world, could actually do something like that… I refuse to believe it.

NO ONE is that fucking dumb. Only the shills. And tbh, I really don't care for Trump myself.
But his enemies make 8ch unusable huh? Intredasting.

/killcen/ and Trump

Senile boomers

Not senile, your just retarded.

chruchhil was 9wnedm by jews and started warl war,2,for!them

Bumping true news.

Then you just don't get Trump

He'd do it

Hahahaha! I can't wait. Get buttfucked commie scum!

All the corporate-whore press knows how to do is lie, lie, lie.

To me the biggest problem with the whole 'Im angry because Trump isnt Hitler' shilling is that the only people who claimed that Trump was hitler was the legacy media. Nobody on here during 2016 was expecting Trump to be Hitler.

Its really despicable now though. Im beyond fed up with seeing it. You know, when I say "shill", at this point I can acknowledge that their disinformation/propaganda campaign has been successful to the extent that, well, it's likely to me that many of the dissenters actually arent being paid. They really, genuinely believe that opposing the (boring, generally unremarkable dullard) current PoTuS and his slightly right of center agenda is akin to saving the world or something.

If it were true, and there were some actual reward- a precedent, I would likely be on board. But I been trying my hardest and its just not true.

Being an antagonist to the current PotUS has ZERO reward. ZERO prescedent. Worse, if one were to buy in to the identity politics that are forced (and untrue), then all the majority of these white liberals are doing really is campaigning for their own genocide.

And let me clarify exactly what part I refuse to believe. I refuse to believe the president is not extremely well versed in decision making that matters, such as the OP story. I refuse to believe (but have no options left but to) so many would shill against the man, for no reward either directly and immediately, or ideologically and long term. Its ghastly.

So Trump got

Virtue is it's own reward

Putting children in jail to punish asylum seekers

If TRump could, he'd throw the constitution away and declare himself dictator for life.

I truly believe this about the man.

How many past presidents do you think would do this?

(cont)
And just a bit further-
I do believe, however, stories like the fuck up regarding Trump and the Baltic/Balkan leaders. Not fully mind you, although it would be fully if I actually believed the press. Thats backfire from their propaganda. Anyway, yeah, Trump is likely stupid in that sense. I personally would call the PotUS suddenly meeting with some Eurotrash leaders of shithole countries not important. If it were true, I dont care. If it isnt, I dont care.

To conclude, I would like to thank OP here for issuing this much more believable correction. Because yes, when I first read those headlines I felt a bit sick, and did believe it. I didnt think to second guess it, though.

So yeah, thanks OP. Dont give up, in general. 8ch though… Well I will say I've chan boards at their worst and best over many many years. I do think its just about a lose cause here, for now. Im just bored and wouldn't mind jamming my logical cock in the MSM shills plans here, myself

If I had the time, and your genuine attention (along with empirical evidence you arent a paid shill) I would sit down with you and calmly go over all of the heinous fallacies in this post.
I would want to know more about you as a person, what your daily life is like, where you learned these words and why in particular you choose to actually believe them rather than seek the objective truth

I don't have that though, so youre on your own. Ill answer the last part though. Which other president? None. Only Dumbald DrUmfPuS RUMPUs makes you fantasize so.

I cannot hang my penis pearls on this thread.

Trump lost his umbrella

Attached: rainman.mp4 (640x360, 359K)

Trump was Glad to see Vlad

This is why he turned up eventually

Attached: reaction Trump putin.mp4 (640x360, 1.66M)

Lying again? Go figure.

Oh look! Its the TV junkie! Did you apply for that job at CNN yet?

marcon didn't forget his umbrella, even tho he didn't show his face in public.