TRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMP!! New MAGA building blocks urge kids to ‘Build the Wall’

A self-proclaimed conservative gift expert is touting a timely toy for tots.

“We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new line of toys: MAGA building blocks!,” the homepage of KeepAndBear.com hypes in blood-red lettering. “This set comes with more than 100 pieces including President Trump in a MAGA hard hat!”

The $29.95 Lego knock-offs — emblazoned with 45’s “Build the Wall” mantra — are available for pre-order now from the home of “the best selection of Trump gifts anywhere!” Shipping starts Nov. 23.

The site’s promotional language explains the motivation behind the blocks: “A mob of 10,000 Central American migrants is marching through Mexico and heading toward El Paso, Texas. Mexican border agents attempted to stop them at the Mexican border, but to no avail.”

That said, the online merchants get it: Of course foreigners are fleeing their homelands to live and work in America.

“After all, we are the greatest nation on earth,” the product description reads. “In the interest of national security, however, we cannot allow just anyone and everyone to cross our borders.”

And just because these blocks are targeting tykes, don’t think the messaging isn’t deep: “The wall must be built. The wall will keep America safe” from “gangs, criminals and terrorists.”

KeepAndBear.com launched in the summer of 2016 as a marketing tool for “Keep And Bear: The Movie,” a documentary that theorizes “gun ownership is more than a Constitutional right.”

The e-tailer, a division of Georgia-based Romulus Marketing, now peddles hundreds of “conservative resources,” including T-shirts (“printed in America on an American-made printer by a Veteran!”), bumper stickers, flags, Bibles, DVDs, books, toys and “patriotic novelty items. All items support and celebrate God and Country.”

nypost.com/2018/11/12/new-maga-building-blocks-urge-kids-to-build-the-wall/

Attached: 181112-maga-lego-set-01.jpg (978x652, 87.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keepandbear.com/products/build-the-wall?fbclid=IwAR31qO1OuEUwCNL9LvtrdJBYpWqEVbq36qWV_tMh_AU6k3KbTq8RysGjQ0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now this is a good gift for the youngins!!

I think I'll get this for my Lego collecting adult baby faggot nephew this Christmas season

Once (((they))) claim that it is racist it will be removed from the shelves instantly. Haven't you been paying attention to how this works?

Attached: Netanyahu-Trump Bros.jpeg (1903x1190, 538.72K)

If it's lego-compatible I want one. Can I get the little mexican guy on the box too?

Boy , only an idiot would buy that…

Attached: d774477838bae4820aa81cd71962eee133d13d397155d88b0f6e340a20c49d58.jpg (255x211, 13.87K)

Really makes me think

Attached: 729.gif (600x600, 226.86K)

Attached: d9529911a6313d47e84e1ab68f3ec1a1bca2ce5022d70f3e12148580b9c713a4.png (201x359, 135.78K)

You order it from their website. Que all online payment processors dropping them.

The Mexican looks like it's identical to the one in LEGO's blind-bagged minifigure line. Also those patterned bricks look like they've been copied directly from the ones LEGO produces.

This may not be dropped.

From an ironic standpoint, it could be seen to be mocking TRump.

It's a gag purchase.

I've order 2 before they're all sold out for my liberal friends.

They will have a great laugh this xmas

keepandbear.com/products/build-the-wall?fbclid=IwAR31qO1OuEUwCNL9LvtrdJBYpWqEVbq36qWV_tMh_AU6k3KbTq8RysGjQ0Y

Attached: Capture.JPG (1331x569, 97.51K)

Although this is clueless

Attached: Capture.JPG (934x511, 77.98K)

wew

THE
H
E

TEFLON
E
F
L
O
N

DON
O
N

Hopefully we will see the day when President Trump toys are sold at Walmart. I want my son to grow up knowing and loving Trump.

I feel sorry for your children. do the right thing and give them up for adoption.

At least she has children to raise. Morons like you aren’t allowed to propagate

Thanks bro

Then go sell them out, dummy.

Attached: gfybbwk3hsl11.jpg (1018x768, 147.14K)

“We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new line of toys: MAGA building blocks!”

So does it come with little cannons and siege engines to launch not-Lego Mexicans back over to their side of the wall once you build it?

Attached: fly.jpg (660x530, 100.28K)