Cath parish burns sodomite flag

LGBT-cross flag once hung over sanctuary of gay parish, now is burned, parish gets threats and warnings from the archdiocese on behalf of gay activists…

Parishioners of Resurrection Parish in Chicago, Illinois, held a rainbow flag-burning event last week, cutting up and setting on fire an LGBT flag that once hung in the sanctuary at the parish's first Mass. The event was originally scheduled for Sept. 29, the Feast of St. Michael and the Archangels, but the Chicago archdiocese — heeding complaints by gay activists — called the pastor, Fr. Paul John Kalchik, and ordered him not to hold the event. A handful of parishioners took things into their own hands and decided they would burn the flag themselves.

Kalchik is a victim of homosexual rape and abuse, once at the age of 11 and again at age 19. He has been pastor of Resurrection Parish for 11 years. He issued a heartfelt plea to Pope Francis in an open letter calling for an end to clerical cover-up. His strongly worded articles and homilies calling for reform in the Church, in particular denouncing the homosexual predation of clerics, has drawn down the ire of Cdl. Blase Cupich and the Chicago archdiocese, who have threatened to remove his priestly faculties and derail his priestly career

This was no regular rainbow flag, but a banner merging the Cross with the rainbow. It was not innocent. It was a signal that this parish would the new "gay" parish, as Fr. Daniel Montalbano's previous church, St. Sebastian, home to gay Masses, had burned down.

It is a shame that he's been told his faculties as a priest might be taken away. It's a shame that we have taken calls from foul-mouthed people who wish him harm. It's a shame he has to start sentences, "If something happens to me … ."

churchmilitant.com/news/article/chicago-parish-cuts-up-burns-rainbow-flag

Attached: flag2.jpg (810x450 105.96 KB, 76.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/flag-burning-priest-removed-from-avondale-parish-by-cardinal-cupich/amp/
churchmilitant.com/news/article/chicago-vicars-threaten-priest-for-burning-rainbow-flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As an Orthodox, I pray more Catholics stand up against this Homosexual bullshit. The Vatican is gonna have to answer soon for all this major tomfoolery going on since 1054 ;^)

I just pray that more catholics stand up to the LGBT agenda and that this priest doesn't lose his job or worse.

Attached: BURN FAGGOTRY.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

There aren't enough fire and brimstone Catholics, who teach of God's wrath as much as they teach of His forgiveness.

Attached: multinice.webm (640x360, 293.55K)

Exactly, the whole Gay Mafia, is like that of the New Atheist once you question their position, and stop being, afraid of ridicule. What do you honestly have to be afraid of? A lot of times when you question them, what's the moral absolute for this activity, or better yet, Gay marriage? What's your moral absolute? 9/10, it's gona be something to the effect* I'm a moral relativist* *I'm from the Enlightenment era, i believe that there are no moral absolutes* It's completely self refuting at, that point. If all things are relative, then even the position that you're picking up and seemingly defending as like some absolute. It's also just that relative. What completely Faulty system, broken at its very foundation. What are you people afraid of lol? Their position is literally just that, broken at the very ground level.

Attached: Asland sings narnia into existence.jpg (1125x930 91.15 KB, 142.87K)

I can't tell you why but these stories give me a strange feeling of exhilaration. Such unbelievable courage in the face of such unambiguously demonic evil… It's like epic drama i never believed would come to pass in my lifetime. Like stories from the days of Henry VIII.
Will I be called upon to make a heroic sacrifice for the sake of our Lord? Will our generation produce a glorious cloud of witnesses?
Dear God I hope I'm equal to the task.

Cdl. Bernardin preaching at 1991 inaugural Mass at Resurrection Parish. Easter candles are decorated with rainbow gaypride colors. An interesting "phallic" choice for his unholy decorations. How was he not immediately excommunicated ??

Attached: card bern.jpg (1166x756, 91.49K)

First problem, candles are not phallic.
Secondly, pride flags are usually 6 colors and the rainbow itself is a reminder that god won't destroy nations with great floods anymore.

Does Cdl. Bernardin have any FURTHER problems, is this a person I should known for other mistakes he has made? I do not see enough proff in just this image.

Attached: 1468392572017.png (353x321, 73.2K)

Well time to get slammed by my dear other anons.

Soooo, he was the one who held the first Mass with the flag up? That seems counter-intuitive. Or is he burning a flag that hasn't been used in over a decade?

But, either way, it's pretty gay that the hierarchy have no spines

You mostly American Cathbros who mocked the Anglican church … soon you'll know …

I don't even knows what's happening with catholicism anymore

Attached: D78B6F3C-B36E-469F-AD02-ADB983271E12.jpeg (360x404, 28.71K)

He also had uncloseted gays dancing/singing at his funeral. Very very unusual for the mid 90s, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, Bernardin was very powerful and protected. Some people back in the day even called him the "American Pope", which was rubbish but really did probably have more pull on the direction of the US side of the Catholic Church than JP2 ever did. Heck you had archbishops that went out of their way to avoid JP2, like the old Archbishop of Detroit, John Dearden. Probably because he tried to sabotage efforts to send trad Polish priests into the Iron Curtain, might have gotten a bit awkward.

Back to Bernardin, he really messed up the Archdioceses of Chicago, installing a lot of gay infiltrators. He also setup a port of call for gay priests from South America to get smuggled into the country, with the help of other fellow travelers locally. It's really something as a result, if the laity are rebelling against them, since that place has been in a bad position for decades. They might have had enough.

Alelluia. Every man that follows the catechism should do this shit.
How the winnie the pooh did those cock suckers hanged a flag in a Church?
No one that sucks cocks can call himself a Christian unless Satan is inside him.

He died in the 1990s.
Different priest is against it

Those are the colors of the spectrum of light. It's an especially fitting symbol because it's placed with Jesus. However, knowing the backstory of the priest, I'm not sure.

Attached: Bro. Michael Dimond (3).jpg (408x521, 58.27K)

Should have burned alive the fags as well

The future cardinals.

I don't know much about this priest but you have to be joking about candles being phallic

They ooze wax and the shape is phallic. Normally I don't make that association but put a gay flag on them and it's apparent.
I like candles though, my church has them.

Lord, have mercy

Question. How far is the Laity allowed to go in relation to things like this?

They collective attack your friends, family, and children. Yes, they stoop that low. They already do this in the tech field by harassing people who don't implement a code of conduct.

There's a good reason why it was illegal. The aim was never to prevent the action of being a homo, it's to prevent their toxic vindictive culture.

Source my sedevacant friend?
Because the message of Fátima is that we must stand with the Holy Father and the Church because he will be attacked by the world etc, not to split from Rome.
Taken out of context and it appears to contradict Fátima.

If I saw a flag like this in a church I'd tear it down. There would literally be nothing that could stop me.

The fire rises, brothers

New Development.
Your favorite Priest chimes in on the controversy.

Attached: Jesuit strikes back.jpg (1040x1670, 267.37K)

Le epin heretic priest stands up against intolerant victim of gay rape

Attached: images-1.jpg (750x409, 31.78K)

That image really makes me feel good on the inside, user. Thank you for posting it.

t.Catholic

Seriously, bros … I mean, seriously …

rollercoaster.jpg

Attached: my-face-my-soul-dogs.png (480x411, 277.3K)

Isn't that "priest" accused of protecting and covering other pedo "priests"?

You don't go all in for promoting sodomy in the Church like he has if you didn't touch a couple kids as well.

My priest was talking about things like this other day, about the time he was asking about why things like this were being allowed or something.

He was telling me how he once brought something to the Bishop's attention where he was before he was told to stop and he pulled out this giant file they had on him. It was things like where people complained he had offended them for telling the truth. The mafia thing is very real, and the priests fighting back are almost always silenced like mine has been.

… and then my hopefulness about gadoligsm plummets again

Attached: just-kill-me-already.jpg (528x480, 35.86K)

This is obviously bullshit, but what verse is he referring to here? Is he talking about the story of the Samaritan woman?

GOD HATES SODOMY

I genuinely can't take much more of this. Why are people not foaming at the mouth for an upheaval?

They are, expressing anger in public is just a bad idea. As for everyone else, they think gay is good.

It's also literal heresy. If Jesus changed his mind and realised something new about his plan, then his will was not one with the Father… which is nestorianism.

But I've never been able to wrap my head around how it's so deeply-rooted. Like, why would you join the priesthood solely to subvert the doctrine? If you're that obsessed with sodomy, why not just become a flamer like all the other ones? A lifetime commitment to an austere lifestyle… so that you can own the trads by spitting on the faith you swore yourself to?
At least with a real mafia you make some money doing it.

They seem to be fueled by pure hatred of God

He's referring to the verse where (in English) Jesus refers to a Canaanite woman as a dog. In the Greek, the implication is Cynic (cynic philosophers are called so because they are worldly and pragmatic, like a dog). The word used is the same word from which comes cynic/cynical/cynic philosophers. Dogs were not considered unclean in the ancient world, simply worldly, pragmatic, and down to earth.

I've posted about this many times, but essentially Jesus is telling his disciples not to waste time trying to convert people who are not willing to hear of the messiah. Why waste an undue amount of time screaming at people who are not interested in the slightest in what you're saying? If they're interested, they'll listen. But the woman, believing fully in Christ, is so desperate for his recognition that she plays a rhetorical game and says "ahh, but doesn't the little doggy eat from the master's table?" She uses the word Kunarion - literally little pet dog or "doggie". He instantly calls her one of Great faith.

I'm heavily shortening my dissection of the text here, but you need to look it up in Greek. Without understanding the implications of the words used, you misunderstand the parable.

What's pathetic is this ordained father is obviously uneducated enough to not have even the most basic grasp of babby tier koine Greek with which to understand one of the earliest (and most important) parables.

In addition, Jesus didn't "change his mind" when literally a few chapters before he says all will sit down together before God (paraphrased).

Essentially, this priest has less contextual understanding of the bible than some classics-cuck with a bachelor's degree. That's absolutely pathetic.

-t degree in Classics with 4 years of Ancient Greek.

I always thought "Cynic" was originally an insult, given to the original Cynics because they lived like dogs.
Anyways, great post.

Just to elucidate further, they (Cynics) are literally called "dog-like" because they will loyally, and unfaltering, follow a single path - with no distraction.

Back then, your doggo was your loyal hunting companion, the creature that protected your son from wolves when he was out watching the sheep, or protected your wife / daughters / slaves from ne'er do wells. As good at this as your loyal doggo was, you couldn't explain geometry to him, nor philosophy (no matter how hard you may try, doggos can't understand socratean thought).

Gotcha.

DEUS VULT

Good

Let’s take it back!

“Make the Rainbow Biblical Again!”

Attached: 38EC379B-985A-4A9E-9056-76543FB0EE51.jpeg (640x360, 73.27K)

According to Pope Benedict the 3rd mystery is the same as the Akita message.

What?

New development #2

Cardinal Blase Cupich sent two of his top deputies to Resurrection Catholic Church to notify the Rev. Paul Kalchik that he was being removed as pastor.

Children raped and seminarians harassed: Cupich sleeps.

LGBT flag gets burned: Cupich on high alert.

chicago.suntimes.com/news/flag-burning-priest-removed-from-avondale-parish-by-cardinal-cupich/amp/

So priests who commit child rape get relocated, but a priest who burns a flag gets booted forever? LMAO

Not just that. CM's reporting they threatened to waste him if he didn't go in to a Lavender-operated reprogramming center psych ward.
churchmilitant.com/news/article/chicago-vicars-threaten-priest-for-burning-rainbow-flag

Attached: 1416648199967.png (319x605, 173.99K)

Holy shit user. It looks like it was written in 2018.

Laity can't do this, they need the priest!

The priest can't do this, he needs the archdiocese!

The archdiocese can't do this, they need the pope!

The pope: "I will say not one word."

They should break the bones of the faggot that had the idea of putting the flag there in the first place. That same faggot died winnie the poohed by a sex machine in the basement of the parish. Absolutely satanic by every standard.

Why, might one ask? Why do they join the Roman Catholic church, as opposed to the Protestant sub-denomination of the week? The Vatican offers more protection than the minimall church, that's why.

I guess you can't winnie the pooh up Satan.
If Satan was attacking Satan he would be divided and what Jesus said follows.

Withhold moneys, persuade neighbors to do the same, be active in your parish and vocal in your opposition….

I don't know what else. What are the rest of you doing?

Attached: I'm_a_christian_get_me_out_of_here.png (800x600, 55.23K)

Zig Forums way the winnie the pooh behind as usual

Cupich ordered Kalchik to go to a psych hospital because of this and said he'd call the cops if he didn't, so he's gone into hiding

Actually he's in hiding because the people who asked him to go to the pro-gay psych ward threatened to harm him. Some people at the church with Kalchik were there when Cupich's goons came in. After he told them to buzz off, he said he had to get ready for services in the morning, one of them said, "What if you died between now and then?"

Just check out the Church Militant link I posted, this went from a feel good story to creepy as heck in the span of a few days.

i don't know too much about this, and i don't think it's that big of a deal either way, but somebody on r/catholicism said that his father (i think) knows this priest personally and said that he's convinced he's having some sort of breakdown or something because what he's doing is really out of character. but who knows.

Honest question. How can Catholics be reading stuff like this and not think the Most Holy Family Monastery is right about everything? The Catholic Church has been infiltrated to the highest levels. Satan controls the church. There are more Priests who are promoting outright heresy and sin than there are orthodox Priests who are still willing to stand up against homosexuality. The third secret of Fatima is coming true before our eyes.

Our Lady at Akita said

Wake up people. The current church is NOT the Catholic Church. It is the whore of Babylon predicted in Revelation.

Church Militant said this guy is in danger, I trust them more than some random on Reddit (why are you even going there anyway?).

I somewhat disagree. There is a lot of evil in it right now, but you still have a set of cardinals, bishops and priests that are doing acts like these and other things. The main problem is you have an equal number on the other side. As a result we are seeing a situation were Rome and much of what it is attached to shaking itself apart. Whatever is left after the dust settles, you will see a very weakened Catholicism.

That said, the tail end of Akita/Fatima basically said this would otherwise be fully fixed (if it's not resolved in favor of trads) with high explosives over much of the planet or something like that. That's not particularly desirable, to say the least. As I recall most exorcists and other officials competent in spiritual combat have said that Russia hasn't been consecrated, the other attempt(s) have been too generic to count, so that might still need to be done in order to have a positive result.

This whole situation makes me think of the passage wjere Jesus proclaims "may he who has no sins cast the first stone". The oarish was within their rights to not use this flag, but burning the flag is also an act of malice. Both sides are wrong imho.

This is an oddly comfy image.
t. protestard

The flag itself was the act of malice. Burning it was a form of charity, and I'm being completely serious. Begone, you liberal.

Attached: 1470625132827.jpg (666x356, 65.56K)

That applies to people, not items. Using this during church service is an abomination.

Had they found it but not used it, Cardinal Cupich and his thugs would have asked and gotten it back, and would have hung it in a prominent location somewhere else in the Chicago area.

The only two sides that are in error here is the Cardinal and you. Cease trying to protect homosexualized corruptions as soon as possible.

Somehow you are in the wrong because Christianty wants us to be nice in every situation.
Do you realize homosexualist clergy are the equivalent of the merchants in the Temple?
They abuse and occupy the Churches of God with their filth. I say it's right to flip their table and chase them away.

Why AREN'T Catholics here concerned, indeed?? I know i am. My family is. My priest is. My parish council is. When I go to boomer tier websites like New Advent all the bloggers who usually write cutesy essays about Chesterton are acting like the end of days is literally upon us. Oddly one of the only places where see nothing but a great big shrug has been this place.
Wtf Cathbros?? At first I thought the mods must be suppressing threads where the Cstholics are discussing what's happening in their parishes, what plans of action they or their fellow parishioners are making, localized expressions of outrage, whatever.
No, it's fifty zillion more threads about the KJV and masturbating! I don't know. I'm guilty here too, I don't like talking about people who might get recognized on image boards like Zig Forums as a general rule, but I still put up a couple things. But I look and look constantly, and everyone here seems to be totally unmoved to any kind of action.
OF COURSE I'm praying!! But I also changed parishes, I'm talking with my priest, I'm promoting the new local Latin Mass to everyone around me who'll listen, and DANG IT I'm still quietly wondering if I'm going to need to convert to Orthodoxy if I want to receive communion from someone who isn't under the thumb of homosexualist marauders functionally indistinguishable from the Antichrist.

Guys HALF THE OLD CHURCH LADIES AT MY PARISH THINK THE POPE IS THE ANTICHRIST.

I don't know why this place doesn't look like 4/pol in October 2016. We Catholics are looking at the most important fight of our times and we here are literally all just sitting around playing with ourselves.
***if you are still wondering why God frowns upon onanism fellas, its because apparently it really does make you UTTERLY impotent.

I hear you all, and I agree with most of what you are saying, it still seems like an act of aggression. I know there are homosexuals out there that still have a love for God in their hearts. I am just so conflicted about the whole thing. I agree that having the flag is an abomination, as is homosexuality. It's just a hard pill to swallow that some people who are only following their nature are predestined to swim in the fires of hell. It just doesn't seem right to me. It would be one thing if being a homosexual was purely a choice, but for some people it isn't. Sure some people are just degenerates, but others still try to have a moral wholesome life. A close friend of mine came out to me a few years back and I was completely blindsided by it. My "gaydar" is usually on point. He never had sex with another man, was also still a virgin, but he knew who he was inside. How is a person like that making a choice to be a degenerate? He tried with women and it just never worked.

I would also add that the church has done quite a bit to push gay people away by making then feel like savages and filth of the earth, which has done more harm than good imho.

Yet there's a universal acceptance of divorce and remarriage among those so-called "orthodox" priests. I'd rather have a Church with sound doctrine but dissenters in the ranks than one with the universal acceptance of heresy.
What you posted is not the third secret. Akita is right, but it doesn't say that the Church ceases to be the Church.

What exactly did he die of? The article says…
< The real story of Fr. Montalbano's death in 1997, at the age of only 50, is too sordid to be detailed on paper.

I'm not a Catholic but I approve of this.

Attached: 1iruch.jpg (500x500, 45.24K)

Guy, you're falling for the lie that same sex attraction springs up from the thin air, and whoops, I guess it was God's will. This is not how it goes, ever. EVER.
Modern life is a stew of mental illness inculcating circumstances that are making scads of people entertain impulses that in past times would have been rare in the extreme.
From environmental estrogens to overbearing mothers, broken homes, media propaganda, hedonism run amok in certain sectors, soul-crushing loneliness and disconnection in others; the break down of traditional gender roles and healthy relationships, not even TOUCHING the number of molestation victims who grow up with scrambled ideas of what is appropriate and what is a product of trauma…. You want to know what can make a modern person believe they're gay, number the grains of sand on the beach, my overly empathetic friend. Whatever has your pal falling for this dreadful meme, its a trick, and its a trap. The act is unhealthy, the lifestyle is unsafe, a life lived as such is unfulfilling. God does not want this for him.
The same reason why a poor man might feel compelled to rob stores user. But we have to face facts: follow that impulse and your soul is in danger.
Injustice and sin have ripple effects that ruin more lives than anyone ever expects when they rattle on about how Christians fret over victimless crimes.
Tbh, your pals urge for same sex love is most likely a symptom o of something else in his heart hurting big time. Helping him means getting to the root of this, not applying a band aid by letting him orgasm his cares away.

What? Do you know what the Nestorian controversy was about? None of us believe his will was not one with the Father, in fact, it is *the Latins and Greeks* that believe Christ has two wills. We believe he has one will, as scripture teaches, and we do not believe he changes his mind. None of our priests would ever get away with saying something like this, and it is frustrating you take your own church's corruption as an opportunity to insult a sect you know nothing about.
t. nestorian

Burning is the most respectful way to dispose of a flag. It needed to be gone and it needed to be made known publicly that it was gone.

It's not like they dragged it through the street like a bunch of monkeys.