Can we talk about these DMT "Demons"?

I've been noticing the patterns of people who indulge in psychedelics, and those who at least try them in a grand scale. One pattern I notice is they almost always believe in reincarnation, and that we're all connected in a sense; in a way, it's almost platonic or far-eastern in thought. Not sure how one comes to this conclusion.
But for one, I have also notice there's always the mention of Jesters/Elves/Aliens/Daemons/Gnomes ect ect. I would assume these are demons? Why would a substance give us the ability to see demons?

Some people such as Terrance Mckenna, and Alan Watts all have done psychedelics, and believe in some form of reincarnation. Joe Rogan in particular mentioned the Jesters in his DMT experiences, i'm not sure if he believes in reincarnation but I wouldn't be surprised, and he isn't the first source that I've heard mention Jesters in a trip.

Of course, I find the Bible mentions such a warning against this, in the verse:

biblehub.com/greek/5331.htm
Of course, the term that relates to drug taking, isn't so well translated in most English Bibles, and is translated generally into witchcraft. This would fit the Shamanistic practices.

In conclusion, it just sounds like most of these drugs screw your head up and destroy your spirit. So, are these really demons or a hallucination? And why do so many people come to the conclusion of reincarnation, along with the thought of some God-like ego on the side? Why do they look like clowns/elves? Has any saint or church father touched on this subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/wwsb/Galatians/5/20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ccel.org/wwsb/Galatians/5/20

Speaking as someone who once did quite a lot of psychedelics (not as much as some, more than many others), I'll give my two cents.

The hallucinations of 'entities' (as they are collectively known on the parts of the internet dedicated to psychedelics) is quite a rare experience - most DMT trips are very intense and hard to describe, made even harder by the fact that the experience is extremely fleeting. It fades as a dream does, and people are often left afterwards exclaiming "WOW OMG that was absolutely CRAZY, I SAW…uh…". It really does leave you that fast, and most people are thus left with bits and pieces of the trip. From those bits and pieces, they reconstruct a trip either with bits of imagination, or by making a composite of many trips to create a sort of narrative, or 'trip report', if you will. Terrence Mckenna admitted to doing the latter in at least one of his talks I remember listening to.

The other thing about these drugs is the culture that permeates them. Very very few people have any sort of psychedelic experience without some preconceived notion of what is about to happen. Most of the time these notions come from the leftist hippy-dippy culture, which popularly subscribes to Eastern pagan/New Age myths. These of course include reincarnation and pantheism. If you read some of the earliest reported psychedelic trips (such as that of Albert Hoffman when he first ingested LSD), aside from the kaleidoscopic colors they include none of the things most people talk about nowadays - indeed, Hoffman himself was convinced he had been cursed by his neighbor, who of course had to be a witch to cause such delusions and hallucinations to happen to him, and didn't have his anxiety relieved until a he had a doctor make an emergency house call to check on him.

The point is, the experience differs wildly from person-to-person. However, if each of those persons is part of a similar background (I.e. hippy New-age beliefs), its easy for them to ascribe the chaotic visuals and intense emotional states as support for their preconceived spiritual ideas.

I don't believe these drugs actually let you 'see' demons, but I do believe they weaken your mind and leave you susceptible to demonic influences.

I kind of rambled - in my first paragraph I started by saying seeing entities is rare. I should have then briefly mentioned that most people never see such things, and are left merely with dizzying displays of color and metamorphosing perspective shifts as their mins struggles to keep up.

polite sage for double posting.

Oh hey Alex Jones

is very valuable post as well.

For me, I hypothesise that on top of the most people who do it being atheistic liberal types, the fact that these psyhedelics are used for viewing the inner machenism of consciousness, it shows more about the people using it rather than the substance itself, which I do not maintain is evil at all.

I would argue its not linked to the substance itself.
Oh by the way.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Never noticed this. If it's true it most likely has less to do with the effects of the drugs themselves and more to do with the fact that the people who popularized drug culture in the '60s were also experimenting with eastern mysticism.
LSD in particular tends to give one the sense of the annihilation of the ego and the oneness of everything.
If we assume that the beings experienced while on psychedelic drugs are sometimes actual beings and not hallucinations, it doesn't follow that they are always malevolent. They could be angels, or some other type of being we don't know about. If they tell people things that contradict scripture they are probably malevolent or perhaps ignorant.

Attached: 2 Corinthians 11 14.jpg (960x720, 76.46K)

We don't see, angels, or demons even if they exist.

That image is incorrect. The word for serpent, “nachash”, just means serpent. SOME are referred to as being “saraf”, or “burning”, which may or may not mean “shining” in context. Most instances of nachash in the OT do not occur alongside saraf.

please go away

Similar thing to what happen with so called astral projection.
You go into the astral/intermediate world, the aerial illusory world of the spirits of the air. Yeah, demons.

Personally I'm pretty sure the "astral plane" is the air/second heaven that the Devil and his servants reside in.

Ephesians 2:1–2 (ESV)

2 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

Also, this connects with the "Arial Toll House" concept.

People who take hallucinogens open up their pineal gland, "their third eye", that is the humans broadband to the spiritual realm or other dimensions. They can see other entities once they take these drugs, i.e. the wheel with eyes if they take DMT or the tree goddess if they take salvia.
There was some study where they gave Tibetan monks some LSD and it didn't cause anything since they are already on another level. Schizophrenics also have active pineal glands that they gain after hard use of drugs.
This may sound like some /x/ stuff but if you want to be able to talk the higher beings, you have to open up your pineal gland in the proper way.

Attached: serveimage (2).png (3840x2160, 2.61M)

Attached: 1536636272773.jpg (372x300, 40.97K)

You're partially right, but the monks aren't on a 24/7 acid trip where they live in two realms.

Anyone who a fan of joe rogen a faggot

Attached: Proofster.jpg (474x405, 28.98K)

It's been said that the brain merely perceives "reality" like a filter. In other words what we percieve with our senses could be something completely different, there could be countless demons hollering at you at this moment and you wouldn't know. If psychadelics break down these filters, or degrades them and you begin to see these fractales and aaaylmaos and other weird shit its not so surprising.

Are these beings real or not? is it all in your head? Are you just a simulation? Doesn't matter one bit. All that matters is God and that you get right with him. If anything by opening your senses like this it just makes you even more confused and led astray, just watch at these DMT junkies who suddenly feel like wise sages and refusing to believe in a Creator because of their newfound wisdom.

Beware of wisdom that is unearned through drugs.

Attached: 1316269178760.png (286x324, 47.17K)

Vid related

I agree it is a terrible idea to talk to evil things but you have to decalcify your pineal gland in order to talk to God or
his Angels. There is a concentrated effort by evil people to block your connection to anything higher by poisoning your body with heavy metals. There is a reason why back in Christ's day and before, there was much more spiritual stuff happening, both good or bad.
I always cringe when people say to believe in God "you just need faith and no science lol". Many people think that religion and science are two separate things but they go hand in hand. You need to actively change your body in order to be on another level and communicate with God

This makes sense. It also explains why (((they)) put fluoride in our water.

It's a by-product from mining. Mining companies pay people to talk about how it's good for teeth, then they no longer have to pay to dispose of it properly, and on top of that we pay them for it.

Reincarnation used to be in the Bible :) However the reason these winnie the poohtards believe in it, is because they need something to keep going. Their lives are shit, hence the drugs so they daydream about another life instead of getting off their fat asses and making something of this one. You don't need any religion to know you shouldn't listen to drug users and government agents.

- Gandalf the Grey

Attached: f8e836e3f61efbb9732d2c76ab392d8d.jpg (500x500, 26.75K)