PayPal Enforces Sharia Law, Bans Tommy Robinson From Using Service

Tommy Robinson has been banned from using PayPal.

The online payments system told him he did not fit within its user guidelines and would never be able to use the platform again, the 35-year-old said.

The company said it does not comment on individual accounts but added in a statement: “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.

“We do not take decisions like these lightly, and we work hard to be rigorous and fair-minded when reviewing PayPal accounts.”

The move comes after online petitions demanding the firm stop processing payments for the activist gathered thousands of signatures. But Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – who said he had been using the platform to collect donations to fight his legal battles, branded the ban as “fascism”.

“They just don’t like my opinion and want to silence me,” he told the Press Association. “The government and establishment can see I have public support, they can see I have the ability to fight back.”

Robinson said PayPal has also frozen “a lot” of money that was in the account for 180 days.

PayPal said: “Striking the necessary balance between upholding free expression and open dialogue and protecting principles of tolerance, diversity and respect for all people is a challenge that many companies are grappling with today.

“We work hard to achieve the right balance and to ensure that our decisions are values-driven and not political.”

Robinson was freed from prison in August after three leading judges quashed a contempt of court finding made at Leeds crown court.

archive.fo/dz0Fp
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/11/09/paypal-enforces-sharia-on-tommy-robinson/

Attached: PayPal Enforces Sharia Law, Bans Tommy Robinson From Using Service.jpg (3150x1621, 474.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bApls7Owvv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another business added to my BOYCOTT list.

Its high time we support alternatives to this cucked silicon valley shit if they love being woke so much.

Attached: 1538614623671.jpg (680x869, 76.85K)

Agreed. I'm doing my duty. Nearly half the major companies in the US are on my blacklist already and I won't support them anymore.

No dumbass. This is them using their rights to deny someone their service.

Also I'm pretty sure Tommy Robinson is a good goy ziocuck.

If you think its OK for corporations to censor people because their political beliefs then you are only promoting more censorship and more division. Well at least we have the right to boycott Paypal over it. That is if they don't become a monopoly (which can happen as the US govt blatantly refuses to enforce Anti-trust suits today).

So what are the alternatives to PayPal?

Who is Tommy Robinson? Never heard of him,what makes him so important that the Saudi Princes that run Paypal and Twitter have to silence him over ?

Anti-Trust laws were just an illusion for the masses. You can't have things being openly rigged against the little guy. You have to maintain the ruse that if you work hard, you too can eventually sit at the head of a major company. The reality of the situation? You will never win in this system unless you swear fealty or marry into the true caste. You can do a little better than most in this system, but the real money is still in the hands of the old money.

Boomers

Silicon Valley cucks hold 99% of the epic redpilled based faggots by the balls. Those faggots will self censor not to loose precious Youtube ads shekels even though they earn several thousands a month from patreon. Imagine if patreon threatened a purge, they'd all shit their pants. All those highschool dropouts, welfare anarchists and failure boomers would have to get a real job.

Attached: 15785001ae92faac08b7076c8e68193815fac61ba77563bf4faa2fe038e0f503.png (572x380, 170.9K)

Your description fits perfectly the leftists useful idiots. Even the few of them that work have bullshit jobs because their degrees are useless social studies crap.

British activist who has been trying to expose in influx of Islamic gangs largely contributing to human trafficking and the drug trade in the inner cities of England.

Sharia law is based on talmudic law, my innocent child. Read both and notice just how similar they are.

Bitcoin comes to mind. As it allows people to pay for services no matter what. You may have to do some research on it before investing.

jewish brit who hates sandniggers and larps as a white nationalist

You're surely the same faggot who is incensed at Chick-fil-A, Hobby Lobby, and Sweet Cakes By Melissa. Kill yourself.

you fags deserve everything you get

Attached: the_cumskin.png (744x1180, 107.53K)

Thanks.

That image is oddly enough, extremely broad.Remove a few things like "Alt right member" and change "went to prom with someone yadda yadda" to "went to prom with someone else"

And it's an incel meme, change the skin color and it's a black weeb meme, change the hair and it's a redditor and so on and so on.

way to contradict yourself within one sentence trump

cum is better than shit, you know that right?

Even the depiction of the so-called "failed male" still has me believing that, with a few months work, he could be productive in society and beneficial in general. I don't think that they'll ever find a depiction denigrating enough to change minds.

Attached: 272.png (469x401, 137.98K)

Ya, that'll show Em!

Attached: SHOWEM.jpg (600x557, 38.98K)

Just expect people to shift to alternatives, as is being done with the growing social media alternatives.

This corporation SUCKS.

They just blocked Bitchute as well.

I didn't know paypal was in the business of protecting child abuse.

Attached: a0e44c459a3dd7db3f53df304169f4658d0e8e4361a5cc2381554cc41328aaca.png (744x1180, 98.26K)

Like it or not, cryptocurrencies will likely become the alternative funding mechanism of the future.

Wow, I stopped using paypal and nothing changed

A jewish Zionist, real name Steven Yaxley-Lennon. Works for Rebel Media and UK gov as a propagandist/crisis actor.
Rumored to be FtM transgender.

youtube.com/watch?v=bApls7Owvv4