Trump has 'retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment' after midterm losses

one week, later, President Trump has transformed from a nonstop campaign-rally machine to a nearly invisible figure communicating mostly by tweet. Trump returned late Sunday from a 43-hour trip to Paris, where he sat out some big events and clashed with allies, and on Monday he ended his public day at 10:03 a.m., skipping the Veterans Day trip to Arlington National Cemetery every president since at least John F. Kennedy has made to lay a ceremonial wreath. On Tuesday, Trump's only public appearance was a brief showing at a Diwali ceremony, and he had Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meet with visiting King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Trump sent Vice President Mike Pence to the Asia Pacific Economic Conference (APEC) summit typically attended by presidents, potentially offending Asian leaders; canceled a trip to Colombia; and opted not to visit the U.S. troops he sent to the U.S.-Mexico border to protect a "caravan" he seems to have forgotten about. Maybe Trump is just tired, but White House officials and Trump allies say he's in a particularly sour mood amid a string of late Democratic victories in areas where he campaigned, looming investigations by House Democrats, expected indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and bad press from his France trip.

"Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment," the Los Angeles Times reports, citing multiple administration sources. "Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides," sketching "a picture of a brooding president 'trying to decide who to blame' for Republicans' election losses, even as he publicly and implausibly continues to claim victory."

"It's like an episode of Maury," one former Trump aide told Politico. "The only thing that's missing is a paternity test." You can read more about Trump's "five days of fury" at The Washington Post and Los Angeles Times, and Politico has more on the mood in the White House.

theweek.com/speedreads/807616/

Attached: m.jpg (1360x906, 205.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/11/13/18090176/midterm-election-results-arizona-senate-trump
cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/donald-trump-mood-pissed-white-house-intrigue/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Arizona senate loss was entirely Trump's fault for pushing out Flake who would have been a shoo in if he ran for re-election and a rubber stamp for his agenda.
Republicans just lost a Senate seat in Arizona because Trump is an egomanic

vox.com/2018/11/13/18090176/midterm-election-results-arizona-senate-trump

I've heard that Flake is planning to run in 2020 and peel away some of Trump's votes,(assuming Trump makes it to 2020, of course).

Depends entirely on whether he runs as a Republican or an independent.

If he runs as an independent he'll peel away electoral votes from the president and likely sink him vs his Democratic challenger, if Trump wasn't already doomed.

If he runs as a Republican Trump will shitstomp him. Core republicans, who are the ones that vote in the primary, are super fond of Trump.

Is there anything that would restrict him from running as an independent or is he free to do that?

None at all. There is no Independent Party, so running as an independent allows you to skip the primaries. Most candidates don't do it because willing a primary nets you the party loyalist voters (which comprise something like a third of the electorate) and shit-ton of campaign money. Furthermore most candidates for public office cut their teeth in one camp or the other, so the only guys who run as independents are disillusioned members of one party who also find the other party unnaceptable.

Jeff Flake will not be president, but he might be able to ruin Trump.

If he does this he is a fool after the way he handled the kavanaugh thing and showed his ass because he was not running again.

I couldn't care less.
He didn't delivered the promises and pooped on his White base.
He is with Israel right? Then he can go and complain to Netayahu.
Let him burn.

The way he lashed out at the reporters and at other Republicans during his press conference after the midterm elections spoke volumes… He's like a little seven-year-old butthurt boy

Read the replies sfb

Flake knows he can't beat Trump.but he can draw votes away from him if he runs as an independent

Now, if yor a foreen speaker excusee

if not, what a retard

Ron, it's Neptune

I'm going to be candid with you and tell you that I'm not particularly crazy about the other people that work with the Goldwater and with Zig Forums.

If HotWheels is still involved, then of course get to goes without saying that I have a lot… A lot of respect for him… No offense, Ron but I think it's fair to say Hot Wheels deserves even more respect than you
No I'm not trying to minimize how much I respect you, because I think the world of you… You're the only thing that keeps this motherfucking shithole afloat, and whenever the shit hits the fan you're always ready to go like a one-man Delta Force or something… And I've got to respect that about you. You also seem to be the type that doesn't take himself too seriously… I might be wrong, in fact I could be completely off base regarding my assumption, but I have you pegged as the type of guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, and that's always a lot of fun and very important

Whether you like it or not I have decided to start working on a couple of cool logos for you. The one I like the best is probably the one you will like the least, and I'm pretty sure you're going to like the cartoonish looking Asian themed logo, but I really wish that you would take a good long look at my favorite version, and give it some thought

Of course you don't have to use any of my Graphics I design for you, and I'm doing it free of copyright or trademark so it's free domain for you to use, or conversely, for you not to use… I realize there's a mathematical possibility that you would look at my Logos and say, "no I don't like them and I don't think I'm going to use them"

Of course that's always a possibility and that's how I enter into everything… That's the same way to enter into a relationship with a girl, realizing there's a mathematical probability it's not going to work, but that should never stop you from trying to succeed anyway… You just don't get butthurt at the end if you get shot down

This Thread is fascinating

That sarcasm

It means I was being facetious

It means I was joking around, because I don't really think it's fascinating

It's probably interesting to a geek like you but I'm an artist so I don't give a fuck about this shit.

When we last spoke I told you to pass along a message for me, telling everybody involved in your organization that I'm just joking around with them… I'm just having fun… I just specialize in being a certain kind of asshole that takes it up a few notches and makes you really really really really starting to hate me after a while

I've been doing this for a long time, and I've seen trolls come and go, I've watched the best of shitposters at work, but I think it's fair to say while those people become irritants, I become the person that you literally want to kill

I'm the one you literally want to hunt down and murder, and I think that speaks volumes for my talent

Because this is all just one big joke. None of this is real, and I'm a performance artist… I just happened to have perfected a routine that can stop the gears of just about any machine and make the mechanics schedule time to hunt me down and murder me in my sleep

Like I said no hard feelings to Jim or James or Philip or Diana, now Courtney Tubbs can eat my shit. I'm not giving any apologies to Courtney Tubbs because she's a piece of shit. She's his gigantic liability for your father and I don't think he realizes it yet I don't think your father's thinking it all the way through with Courtney Tubbs because she's going to bring it a lot of problems to your organization, and she's already started

And once again I would like to extend respect to you. Because I actually like you a lot and you're the type of guy that if I had an opportunity in real life to just go hang out with you and maybe have a cup of coffee or some Filipino tea or whatever the fuck it is you people drink, I would actually enjoy sitting there and listening to your life story… I would really enjoy learning from you and just listening to your life story so I understood you better

I can't say the same for your father or for James… Sorry but I just don't think I would enjoy hanging out with them and listening to their bullshit stories

Philip seems cool

You know what sucks about Zig Forums?
The volunteer mods have been given too much Authority to express their little butthurt personal emotional problems, and not stay objective about their job title

They let the little butt hurt feelings get in the way, and they seem to forget that they have a job to do, and that job entails discretion when it comes to letting your own little butthurt Baby Bitch boys sissy ass hurt feelings get in the way.

Why don't you guys jump their shit and put them in their place and make this website the way it was meant to be?

Nice to seeya-
NEPPY

TRy
>>>/sudo/
ANDY
I doubt the gook will see yor message

As for hotwheels, he don't need the pity
You do

Attached: mr-t-mrt-pity-the-fool-pities-mohawk.jpg (500x500, 44.49K)

I forgot to say that >>>/sudo/ is the gook's board, but he usually doesn't reply ,because of all the whining bitches who post there.

Just try not to whine to much, Andy and he might deign you a reply

No, your a blip,a bug, a gnat

weev
Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer
now this guy is a real lolcow look at me teacher genuine asshole you want to kill peece a shit troll

He's a jew that runs the dailystormer

LOsers pay attention to him

He beats Kim Kardashian as a fame whore
He's not as big because he never sucked nigger cock and doesn't have a nice ass

Attached: 800px-Weevilicious.jpg (800x533, 47.95K)

This is literally just a blog piece written by a tabloid. /news/ is for citing your claims, not making retarded "ORANGE MAN BAD" threads.
Brietbart has news pieces every single day saying "insider sources tell us", but never citing those claims. no one uses them because they're a fucking tabloid too.

Your posts reek of desperation.

cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/donald-trump-mood-pissed-white-house-intrigue/index.html

Trump's mood takes a foul turn: 'He's pissed – at damn near everyone

A political clobbering, bickering aides and now a public grenade launched across the White House by the first lady have placed President Donald Trump in a position he loathes: backed into a corner.
A week after standing in the East Room and declaring victory in the midterm elections, the President is isolated and growing more furious by the day. He's openly speculating about replacing more members of his Cabinet, though so far has stopped short of executing the dismissals, leaving those aides in a career purgatory.
At an election night party at the White House, Trump left attendees guessing when he was spotted in a huddle with a potential replacement for his chief of staff, John Kelly, who himself stood awkwardly in a corner.
"Yes, he's pissed – at damn near everyone," a White House official said, noting the mood in the Oval Office is darker than normal this week. After nearly a month straight of campaigning before adoring crowds, the applause has gone silent and the President has retreated. The tempest has led to rampant speculation inside the building about the fates of other senior staffers, some of whom are beginning to plan their exits.

Friends of the President describe him as embittered by the election losses and troubled by the Mueller investigation. He met Monday with his lawyers to go over a series of written questions from the special counsel. Some of his longtime confidants are worried for his health, believing he's gained weight and looks unwell.
The timing for the President's fury couldn't be worse, considering the White House is heading into uncharted territory with Democrats assuming control of the House. Trump has told some advisers he's itching for the fight, believing it can provide him a political foil. Meanwhile, special counsel Robert Mueller is inching closer to issuing his report on the Russia investigation.
"He knows it's winding up. So, it's unsettling," another person close to the President said.

Trump is pissed at everyone and getting fatter.

FUCK OFF TV-JUNKIE. GO GET A JOB WORKING FOR CNN ALREADY!

It’d be nice if he was actually backed up on his heels. To bad it’s fantasy like everything else in political theater.

Too

too, tutu too, tattoo too

NaturalnewsNaturalnewsNaturalnewsNaturalnewsNaturalnewsNaturalnews

For the mentally disabled

Flake is a leftist, so I don't see the harm in one of you cancerous subhumans replacing another.

Go back to Zig Forums, spammer.

Attached: beautiful.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

You are mentally disabled, thats why you believe all the bullshit spoon fed to you from the corporate TV networks.

“This is a level of insanity I’ve never seen before,” one former West Wing staffer told me. Current and former officials are debating different theories for Trump’s outbursts, ranging from his fears over his son Don Jr.’s legal exposure to the prospect that House Democrats will unleash investigations in January. “He’s under a tremendous amount of mental stress,” one prominent Republican close to him told me.

Trump fumed on the flight back to Washington that he was ready to fire embattled Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, whom he has clashed with over the uptick in border crossings. A move against Nielsen would be, in many ways, a chance for Trump to finally force Chief of Staff John Kelly, her closest administration ally, to quit. According to a source, Kelly told White House counselor Johnny DeStefano that he would resign if Trump fired Nielsen.

Kelly’s resignation would be a big victory for Trump. For months, Trump has been reluctant to fire him, partly because he’d have to do it personally, and partly because he doesn’t want to make Kelly a potent enemy on the outside. “Kelly has decided to hang in there and get humiliated day after day,” a person close to Trump said

It's almost like Democrats are by far the larger party or something, meaning in a fair and reasonable system they'd consistently win the majority of positions.

No, that can't be it, conservatives are the silent majority! It totally isn't just a couple edgy teenagers and the last few remnants of a decrepit generation.