Why pre-enlightenment christians were so degenerated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning

Attached: 1537142817738.jpg (776x1029, 47.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/King-of-kings-Lord-of-lords.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please, stop before you say something you'll regret.

There is no king but christ, any other authority can be overthrown by men if God allows it

Luke 1:52
He has brought down rulers from their thrones, and has exalted those who were humble.

Cats are shit animals so I have no issue with this. Now if it was dogs then that would be immoral.

if that was a coy way of saying something you wouldn't regret, then i applaud you for your clever wit. if not, then why did you say that?

Isaiah 13:11
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Have you scientifically tested the luck obtained from roasted cats… well have you!

Sounds like a pagan ritual. Shame some spots were missed here and there.

get out, the enligh*ment was a huge mistake that has led us to where we are now

I am a supporter of republican system and consider monarchy to be retarded, but justifying enlightenment is stupid and moronic. Those philosophers tried to create Christianity without Christ, resulting in liberalism.

Render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's, Jesus never advocated political revolution

How can He be King of Kings if there are no other kings?

most republican systems today are also the result of godlessness, as most christian societies were monarchies, and were overthrew by godless atheists. My country ( Brazil ) is a good example of this. I hate republicanism so goddamn much, not mainly because it's a system i find to be bad, but because 90% of the time it's revolutionary.

What's wrong with this? Why you want people to be captive of others when it is literally written "The truth will set you free"?

If a wife wants to obey her husband she will do it regardless of the system, if a child wants to obey his parents he will do it regardless of the system, if a man wants to obey his master he will do it regardless of the system.

The higher the freedom, the higher the merit for making the right choice.

Good insight

Many of them used to be pagans and kept some of their pagan ideas like "luck"

gotquestions.org/King-of-kings-Lord-of-lords.html

I perfectly agree with this

liberalism is a non-christian ideology, spawns godless societies ( e.g. separation of church and state ), is highly individualistic and secular, etc

You can interpret as such, but that still doenst justify rebellion against perfectly legitimate christian rulers, like the *SA

There was an entire festival in medieval Belgium/Low Countries that involved killing cats by throwing them out of the windows of steeples.

This is a good thing, no one should be forced to believe, faith without burden of test is empty

If God wants a rebellion to happen it will happen, as it is said
Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, But when a wicked man rules, people groan.

he also did not want you to submit to evil.

In a christian state, no one would be forced to believe, the state would only regonize the religion as having a special status and priviledge such as prayer in schools and it having more influence over the public sphere.

Oh, thank God the communist revolution in Russia happened! praised be God!

I'm not against of idea of liberty and equality itself, but godless idea of liberty and equality.
Look at liberalism, it is basically Christianity, however, missing its core-Christ. As tree cut off its root rots away, so does this ideology degenerates to modern state.

Pope Francis is that you?

Being a martyr is different from being a vigilante.

This is the first way for leading a rebellion among the youth, so a wicked idea. Rather let people realize God awaits them for the superior meaning of their life.

Proverbs 24:16
For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

Atheists hate christianity because they acted like suggested, instead of being the source of truth they became the source of ignorance.

Doesn't seem like it's working…young people are more secular than even lol, even in my country ( a traditonally catholic state and country ) , but when the state became secular ( due to the intervention of atheist positivists ), the population also became progressively secular.

doesn't have any relation to my post

A consequence and punishment for what christianity have been, especially for the degenerated victorian era and european wars. God himself is allowing this as predicted in revelation.

It has.

It's obvious that he's allowing this, but is it his will that christian states and countries be turned into secular shitholes like america?

explain

God allowed muslims to conquer christian lands many times, now he is allowing seculars to conquer the christian nations.

Until few will remain and the face of his suffering servant will be revealed again and the angels will open the heavens carrying on his Son, so the beginning will be like the end.

Oh. Yes, you're right. But i believe we should strive to change this, instead of clinging to apathy.

Dude honestly you’re not making any sense.

If it depended upon you, muslims would have conquered all of Europe without any resistance.

CHRIST-AN GANG
H
R
I
S
T
-
A
N

G
A
N
G

Attached: 440px-Christian_Anarchist_Blot.svg.png (440x454, 19.34K)

smh

ITT: the devil quoting scripture to suit his purposes

If shit like this doesn't convince you that liberal "Christians" are just atheists trying to subvert society through the faith I don't know what will.

Imagine being an honest person and coming up with such feckless and stupid interpretations of scripture that you could justify abolishing justice from the law in order to secure greater "freedom"? You can't, because liberals aren't honest and always lie, they've lied constantly throughout this whole thread.

The whole idiotic and inconsistent concept of "freedom and equality" is completely luciferian. Just think, if "freedom" is the greatest good, then from whence can condemnation of Satan come? In rebelling again God he only wanted to be free! To decide for himself! He was just trying to create a situation wherein doing good was of GREATER merit (lmao), since evil wouldn't be punished, so doing good is even better!

But of course anyone of sound mind knows that "freedom" from faith and morals is slavery to sin. If the lying faggot retard LARPer liberal anons are right, then why educate children in right and wrong? There is GREATER merit in finding right and wrong yourself without the oppressive hand of authority inculcating it into you right? The basis of christianity is self-actualization and self creation, the triumph of the will above all! Who could ever belive such nonsense.

By your fruits you will know them.
What are the fruits of liberalism? Faithlessness, desolation, death. And further, what are the fruits of liberals themselves? Confusion, deceit and despair. To see you shout bible verses while speaking with Satan's tongue makes me sick, you should all be ashamed.

This guy knows what's up

This so much.
Liberalism is cancer.
Freedom is an empty buzzword used to encourage sin and degeneracy. It no longer has value. I would rather have purpose than freedom.

Hmm

This world will never be a home, resisting evil is good and right, but revolution never makes things better, humanity is arguable in more bondage since getting rid of monarchy and replacing it with liberal republicanism

Precisely.
Also, I would like to address his justification of these past revolts on the basis of 'God delivered has delivered us unto the hands of our enemies in the past'. This is correct, but he misses a key point that, in truth, undermines his argument. Take, for example, the Babylonians.
Why were they permitted to destroy the Kingdom? Because the Israelites had fallen away from God, and turned towards idolatry/all manner of lowly behaviour. Does that sound familiar to any of you?

imagine believing this tripe