Federal Judge Orders Hillary Clinton To Testify For Unpunished Crimes

Hillary Clinton has 30 days to answer more questions under oath regarding her private email account or face contempt of court charges, a federal court judge ruled Wednesday.

“Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton tweeted after a hearing in federal court.

Under oath in October 2016 — near the end of the 2016 presidential campaign — Clinton answered “does not recall” to 20 out of 25 written questions regarding her private email server. However in 2018, with a new Attorney General in place, the feeling in D.C. is that the noose is slowly tightening around Clinton’s neck.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan heard the case, which stems from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit regarding the controversial employment status of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, who was granted a “special government employee” designation to accept outside employment while she was working at the State Department.

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q's about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha! t.co/VBKkm3H8gi pic.twitter.com/00k6pRsHNe

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 15, 2018

Washington Examiner reports: archive.fo/apEhZ

Judicial Watch sought to compel further answers from Clinton after her written testimony under oath in October 2016 regarding her Clinton.com, non-state.gov email system.

In a phone conversation with the Washington Examiner, Fitton said Clinton will have 30 days to answer the questions in writing under oath, pertaining to the set-up of the email and any advisories she got about her emails from the State Department.

Fitton, who said he was joined in the courtroom Wednesday only by Michael Bekesha, a member Judicial Watch’s legal team, said it ruling was a “great development.“

However, he said it was “outrageous” that the two years into the Trump administration that the Justice Department and State Department were still “defending Hillary Clinton.”

archive.fo/KsBEm
newspunch.com/federal-judge-hillary-clinton-email/

Attached: Federal Judge Orders Hillary Clinton To Testify For Unpunished Crimes.jpg (920x520, 127.33K)

Let me guess the outcome: she won't show up, and will go unpunished again.

How unfortunate

A pity; the contents of her leaked emails are of far greater interest than a lapse in computer security

As if there is not enough evidence currently in hand to proceed with an indictment.
Just more theatrics, that's all.
Nothing to see here.

and what pray tell will be the consequences if she declines to respond? why wouldn't she just do a repeat performance & reply (by mail of course): I don't recall you clowns! it's all a f**kng joke that'd be supreme comedy if not so pathetic. we
know who's laughing their asses off.

Call me when something actually happens

Hillary for President 2020!

Just kidding. I hate the fucking bitch.

Attached: a75cf64307cd397dba33aa6ad52d21c69b3088e25e8030b96dfb1a7f0adf57d0.jpeg (474x736, 49.78K)

just keep electing donald trump, don't worry she'll get locked up any day now

Attached: 909b75552d748ae28b7a0dd1a4304ec15de3855559fbecdfe609d7a2ca2482b8.png (600x822, 486.07K)

Attached: superJumbo.jpg (1920x1080, 707.78K)

this stuff is generated in some office every morning as "news" and they get these judges to sign one or two every now and then as a condition of employment. they ask how the family is, any plans for the weekend, hey thanks for always signing these, heh-heh.
out it goes, the plebes get worked up, and nobody around clinton or anyone else even pays attention to this. literally, she might not ever know. it has no bearing on her life.
only on ours. the suckers.

Hillary as the nominee would be a shoe-in for a Trump re-election. So I hope she runs.

2016 after election

Attached: lock her up.webm (416x234, 591.8K)

She'll get softballed, or allowed to take the 5th; which can be court ordered around for normal goyim, or allowed to "not remember".

Most likely, or she won't show and the Judge won't be able to do anything about it.

Our Justice system has been wrecked by insider corruption.

That would be glorious to see, and she's so fucking self-conceded and arrogant she just might do it too!

*SELF-CONCEITED

fuck me

She's already had more than two years, the hag.

It worked so good the first time that now you get to hear it again in 2020 while the Q cult is still trusting the plan and see how well the Q plan is working. They're getting their money's worth out of the 80 point IQ that the government gave them in school. Well,,, 80 points max that is.

Needs more hot sauce!

AND AS ALWAYS

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
when will you guys learn ?

THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL PROTECTED
you or I would go to prison…..

BUT NOT THEM…
NONE OF THEM….

Q is a fat, sedentary, morbidly obese slob who hasn't left his smelly room in months. He never bathes, and his family is disgusted by him.

He couldn't even get the "security clearance' right, calling himself Q

Trump can't do shit, because he's not as connected as Hillary Clinton.

It's like his wall, or any of his other stupid claims.

He can't do shit

I expect them to softball her to set a double jepoardy for her or a dead judge with a new jude to do as I said.

I treat Q the way I treat John Titor: my heart wants to believe but my brain knows it's bullshit.

Hillary wins 2024

Attached: looking_back_at__john_titors_maybe_he_was_right__230204.jpg (720x400, 46.07K)