Students across Europe implore UN to tell truth about doomed earth

Students Across Europe Excoriate World Leaders for Hiding Scientific Reality of Pending 'Global Collapse'

Representatives from the Schola Europaea international schools demand leading global institutions publicize failures to meet decades-old objectives on sustainable development and climate stabilization

The students—who represent 24,500 children from the Schola Europaea international schools and whose parents include personnel of key E.U. institutions—charge that "the U.N. has failed to reveal to the public the undisputed scientific realities that nothing meaningful has been, is, or is intended to be done to prevent unsustainable development including climate change from inevitably resulting in global social and economic collapse."

commondreams.org/news/2018/11/15/students-across-europe-excoriate-world-leaders-hiding-scientific-reality-pending

Attached: troof.mp4 (480x360, 439.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eutpwdJRBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reel troof

Attached: reel troof.mp4 (480x240, 414.38K)

They should go on to admit that from their point of view, there will never be a right time or amount to cut—and this would mean collapse is inevitable, our future destroyed."

If world leaders had the responsibility and self-awareness necessary to admit that, we wouldn't be in this shitty position to begin with

Marxism with AI. In reality a post-scarcity economy will naturally emerge as the cost of production drops from automation. A negative income tax would be a good way to ensure the structurally unemployed can still benefit from technological progress.

lol whatever NWO will inevitably result from the US+UN conglomerate will certainly not be the bleeding heart humanist kind of government that you're dreaming of

Make preserving the environment profitable

I’m scared

Said like a true capitalist with no understanding of environmental science.

To preserve the environment we need to consume less products. How in the fuck do you make selling less products more profitable? It was tried at the first iteration of many appliances but the prospect of designing a product meant to last as long as possible was thrown out the window in favor of shareholder profits. Also the same economic principle that supposedly drives humans to greatness is the same one that pushes Chinese manufacturers to produce millions of products that dont last and are thrown away.

The solution does not solely rely on consumers making more environmentally friendly decisions in terms of energy consumption and recycling. It relies on corporations not over producing just because they can still remain profitable doing so. Just because you can individually wrap every twizzler in plastic doesn't mean you should, and we need some sort of auditing system to ensure such blatant waste gets reduced.

Why?
We still got 50 decent yrs left
I'll be dead in 30 yrs(bad lifestyle choice…over consumption.. eat it all now so the little future fuckers get nothing)
Trump gets it

This guy get's it

I don't think most people are getting it: ITS TOO LATE.

Under Obama the US was already not doing enough and the world was running out of time. Now we're actually out of time and Trump isn't making progress. He's doing the exact opposite.

Trump is doing the right thing

Live it up
His great grankids can live in Elysium

I have no kids, so fuck the future generations.

Meanwhile the nations that pollute the most around the world are decades away from coming any where near addressing the problem properly.

Our great grand children are utterly fucked unless a miraculous scientific breakthrough the likes of which we've never seen is realized in the near future. Fucked. They will live in a hell scape.

I have 2 kilos of steak in the frig

yum

The U.N. is evil. Of course they’re not going to tell us anything. I swear the world is really going to start to fall apart next year. I have a terrible feeling. There will be an epic market crash or something like that. More catastrophic weather occurrences. Civilization works in cycles, I’m convinced and we’re reaching the end of our cycle. Mother Nature is pissed. We’ve overstayed our welcome.

Excoriate is not quite a beheading, but give it time.

Greed is the solution.

That’s how we will get out of this mess, you will see in your lifetime.

Capitalism + greed is powerful.

If cleaning up the air/water and using alternative renewables becomes profitable all the greedy corporate sociopaths will become beacons of humanitarian environmentalism.

The biggest polluting scumbag would instantly change into a hippie environmentalist if it meant greater profits.

We need to leverage human greed and capitalism to save the planet. Bill Gates is all about this. He understands what people are willing to do for money.

God send them to hell when they die
I hate old fuckers like you people. A couple years ago, we had, like, 100 days in a row without rain … in Seattle. That was obviously very bad for the environment, even the air quality was rapidly declining, but all I heard was old people who were happy the sun was out all summer.

3 months of no rain is a fucking drought!

But these Trump voting cunts didn't care, they'd be dead in 30 yrs b4 the shithitsthefan

Attached: greedy-old-man-old-partner.jpg (425x282, 47.31K)

We're seeing it here in California. I'm up in the northern part and we're supposed to be having our winter right now. It's supposed to be cold and rainy. Instead, it's 70 and sunny. And all the old Jews in their giant road dreadnought RVs are talking about how great the weather is.

Yeah, enjoy those redwoods while they last, 'cause we haven't had a proper rainy season since 2014.

So basically, it's happening, but because the effects aren't immediately negative people are just shrugging it off.

2 joos driving

Attached: 2 joos jooin.jpg (1200x701, 270.68K)

Don't be, user. This is where shit gets INTERESTING.

Attached: aww shit nigga.gif (974x500, 536.97K)

I can’t help it. I can’t handle life as it is

Well unless Trump plans on bathing China, India, and most of the third world in cleansing atomic fire then there's not really anything he or anybody else can do about it anyway.

Attached: atomic_annhilation.jpg (1119x1080, 197.59K)

The world is not ending, it is just changing and this change will destroy everything that is not able to sustain itself.

He put in sanctions on China. Less cheap chinese junk = less pollution.
Anyway their incessant climate change stuff is a vague boogeyman they invented to scare people, so the EU and other related organizations can have more leverage. Climate change is a vague problem they conjured up out of thin air (kind like they do with fiat money) to act as a boogeyman. They haven't got any solutions for it, because there are none. There are solutions for pollution, but fat chance they'll care about that. It's alright with them if China, India, Africa are all polluting like crazy.

Like the 19 year old girl in Germany who was raped and killed then left to rot by a nog illegal immigrant, whose dad is an EU official, pushing for the third worlders to be forced into every crevice and every city, town and remote village in the previously civilised human countries?

Their new advertising tactic looks to be to present their chosen agendas as conspiracy theories that are being covered up by ???someone???. They are using this method because more and more is being revealed, and what was once fringe, has become more accepted.
Look at the posters here, trusting the children of the same EU juden that have imported millions of shitskins in the last couple of years.
YEAH!! STOP COVERING IT UP!!!! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN!!
It is the same groups saying the same things they've been pushing for decades, and it only serves (((them))).
Don't forget to pay 30x the real price for everything to cover (((carbon tax))).

HEIL!!!
Das dumme anonym

move to the great lakes and guard them with your life
cooler temps and fresh water

I’m surrounded by the Great Lakes

Stay there
Raise a family there.
Get lots land

It's cheap now, but 50 yrs from now when the southern ans western US is burned up bt wildfires and the east coast is under water. it will be the most valued land in the world

Scarcity

Manmade climate change is bullshit and arrogant in concept. All the animals that are going extinct are weak; survival of the fittest is at work. The future belongs to the adaptive generalists.

Change or die, fuck your bad vibes.

Nobody wants a family

Nobody normal doesn't want a family

This. Musk has already shown that people will buy eco-shit if one makes it sexy.

Because policies that force corporations to do things that are unprofitable have totally worked in the past. You live in a capitalist society and that's not going to change. Use their rules to your benefit and sell sustainability.

The problem is most "eco-friendly" products are in bed with the Big Tech surveillance industry and therefore I won't buy most of that shit. I'll stick with older products if need be (already do).

As long as they are in bed with The Big Tech Surveillance Industry, I won't buy these "sustainable" products. They have to make it privacy friendly and consumer friendly and I'd be willing to purchase newer utilities. Until then, most of what I have is older and I'm keeping it that way (yes, I have backups of old utilities so don't ask).

Well I don’t know anybody who wants to get married and have children. It makes me feel lonely

I meant to respond to you oops anyway nobody I know wants to get married and have kids. It makes me feel alone

"Post-scarcity" is just an idea, like God. You people waiting for it to come are fundamentally the same as the bible bashers awaiting the second coming of Christ.

>(((we))) .
Preservation is a conservative, reactionary position.
And no, (((we))) don't need to consume less products. The people who are polluting by their overconsumption need to. It's funny how, when it comes to pollution, the far-left attempt to hide the real culprits by lumping everyone together with a (((we))) - a bit like how (((we))) "need to have less children", when, in fact, the fertility rates of Western women are ALREADY below replacement levels - it is the brown and black people of the world who need to stop reproducing, much like it is the brown, black and yellow people of the world who are responsible for the problem pollution. 90% of oceanic plastic originates from 3 rivers, none of which flow from Western countries.
This is a red herring. You don't need to "sell less products" to be less polluting. You can sell as many products as you like, and have every last one of them tossed in the trash, and not contribute to the problem of environmentally damaging pollution - it all depends on how the product was designed and manufactured.
Examples of non-polluting materials:
Non-polluting materials + renewable energy = no pollution problem.
Now you're about to whine about stone and wood being "old fashioned", that's where technology comes in. Why does a smartphone chassis and case have to be made of plastic? Why not stone? Or glass? The problem is purely a question of technology and energy.
Conductors do not have to be copper or gold, because data does not need to be sent electrically. Once light becomes the medium of data transfer, which will happen, then conductors will be made from glass. Glass is not polluting.
See above. The problem of consumer cycle causing pollution is not intrinsic, it's is circumstantial and can be solved by switching to non-polluting materials. Tired of your Iphone53 because it lacks that must-have feature? Toss it in the municipal composting bin. Then seeing as it is made from wood, mycelium, stone and glass, it and all the other products tossed away by consumption addicts, decays leaving only the salvageable metal parts, required by law to be readily recyclable, which are sifted out and sent for reprocessing in the renewable-powered, zero-emission plant.

See above.
See above. Plastic wrappers will soon be a thing of the past. Agar-based alternatives already exist.

No imagination at all. But then again, what to expect from people who think their heroes are trying to "save the planet", but are really using environmentalist as a pretext for wealth redistribution.

And just to clarify: (((we))) don't need to wait for new conductor technology to massively reduce pollution.
By making it a legal requirement that products be easy to recycle, pollution from discarded products could be slashed overnight.
As things stand, to recycle a smartphone requires large expenditure of energy and the use of harsh and toxic chemicals such as strong acids.
PCBs could be designed to fall apart on contact with a special solvent.
Or held together with microscopic mechanical fastners.
Or a nanotech version of hook and loop.
Or a glue which decomposes into a gas when heated above a certain temperature.
Mycelium or acetylated wood fiber board could replace epoxy PCB, allowing simple pyrolysis to be used instead of harsh acids.
Even without new materials, recyclability could be mandated.
The problem isn't technological, the problem is that the people who own these companies also own government through lobby groups and bribery.
The real problem is, as it always is, a hooked nose and clasped hands.

You seem to have some seriously retarded ideas about technology.

post scarcity is impossible with Niggers

Not really. A "true capitalist" does not believe in a centrally planned economy. Which is what "make X profitable" implies.
A "true capitalist" believes if humans are too retarded to see the value in taking care of earth, then we should go "out of business" (extinct) and another, better species will take our place. The whole "competition" thing. Call it the free market of species if you like.

Ephrata here. I hope Seattle burns like California for what you cunts just did.

Sure it will be. It's not like he is going to stop dreaming.

just wait for someone to start recruiting then drop everything and live for that shit

Attached: mn.jpg (450x450, 14.01K)

vile earth destroying shit in yor own back yard vile creatures must go

….you live in fucking Seattle and actually think they voted for Trump? Democrats are no better for this.

met poepen in jouw schue

can't beat em, join em

Attached: robocop_1987.0.jpg (1200x800, 135.52K)

Recruiting where though? I just want to have some babies before it’s too late

but we have no robot factories pumping out droids with connected ai core. this shit is so retarded we at most have iot and whats going to happen? toasters will not work and ppl have to unplug their shit from the internet for a few days : ( ,maybe in like 40 years when we have semi autonomous roboservents but right now there is only the one good version of the darpa bot and its only setting is juggernaut so just side step and ur ok.

Attached: b2029d63487ce26e3d54bbf8ddb0ea4dc38a5d171b03277212f06ac027bf2e77.jpg (720x405, 35.8K)

The Earth is certainly doomed. The only thing you morons are doing is delaying the inevitable. It does not matter how many resources you save, or how much more sustainable our industries become: everything will one day be gone.

Does this mean I can throw recyclables in the garbage now?

That bluebox stuff goes to a landfill

Impossible. The rape of the environment and the consumption of nonrenewable resources is literally the profit margin of capitalism. Every single industry relies on the consumption of materials that were just given to them practically for free, and once used disappear forever. It's not just the stuff that comes from oil, either. It's the iron to make steel; it's the precise type of sand to make concrete; it's the rare-Earth metals to make modern electronics; it's the fertile land to grow crops; it's the fresh groundwater in dwindling aquifers. None of that shit is coming back. The problem with capitalism is that it is incapable of equilibrium; every profit is made based upon futures, so it's "expand or die". If someone doesn't get their shit in gear by the end of the century and put together profitable asteroid mining, the verdict is definitely "die".

I'm in Southern California. It's been a motherfucking Santa Ana since the second week of October. My face is slowly turning into a goddamned mummy from the nonstop heat and dryness. I feel like an old fart mounting off to kids "Back in my day, Santa Anas used to last three or four days! Not three goddamn months!" This has never happened before, and it's kinda completely fucking terrifying, because there's really no reason why the jet stream can't be knocked permanently off-kilter, making this a year-'round thing. Mark my words, we will see LA have a record high of 140F within our lifetime. At least, the desert sands where LA used to be.

consume

Big oil already owns most of renewable energy
and services make a lot of money for some big corps
But Africans and Indians and Chinese and Thai etc all want cars

And AC

So it gonna get bad

Not doom

But I heard of a CIA study that was kept top secret because it was very grim(and mentioned which countries would have to be invaded for the US to survive)

Hint:Great lakes region, Ontario,Manitoba

There will be a big industry in moving buildings back from the raised oceans

Empire state building, statue of liberty, museums,
all over the world
Dykes can be built like The Netherlands, but they will eventually be over run

BEGONE BOOMER

Attached: 9c98c5a58bd4cc66db660dc64ee3d52f661b0db77a41661b54eb9c0a2923d937.jpg (540x586, 124.15K)

And this is why we can't have nice things

europe is doomed.

The world is already doomed.

Thousands of climate protestors block London bridges over our coming extinctio

give up

you be a 40 yr old doomer soomer

Attached: 40 yr old doomer.png (1024x1024, 301.41K)

Only difference is the former is fake and the latter turned out to be real all along.

Even if UN admit it then what can they do about the doozy situation? They won’t or are unable to fix the problems because they aren’t very good at fixing the problems.

No. They are good ideas.

no fucks given

leveraging the deadly sins is the job of the jews
don't be a jew
We need a culture of non-greediness and that means guillotines

Ha! Don't underestimate the Dutch. The ice caps can melt and the entire fucking world flood like in Waterworld, and the Dutch would still be there. Somehow, behind dikes that are five miles high, they will still be there. One day they'll be fucking around eating cheese and herring and drop, smoking weed, and over the side of the dikes Kevin Costner will tumble over and crash into the mud, muttering something about dry land.

every body

max those cards out

hookers and heroin

why you want to hurt my family?

we want come USA and drive cars

Attached: large-african-family-in-village-near-banjul-the-gambia-west-africa-ADG498.jpg (1300x971, 282.27K)

whers's the mother

dead from child birth

This.

They're right in thinking that if their carbon cult is telling the truth, there is nothing that can prevent their apocalypse. Nothing but climate change faith!

Fortunately for us, every projection of climate catastrophe has Failed for over 30 years, so I'm unconcerned.

Something is happening youtube.com/watch?v=9eutpwdJRBI

Adonbilivit.

So what did you think it'll be? Aridity? Acidic environment? Gas depletion? Disruption of internal oceanic currents?

The same people now who are being praised for their actions now will be strung up in some sort of ritual to appease the earth later. Won't stop the Uber rich from abandoning the planet and heading to space. They consider themselves gods? Please. The remnants of humanity will haunt them til they are extinct and hunt them to the ends of the Galaxy.

Humanity and the earth will have it's retribution, even if it is no longer human and no longer Terra.

Attached: 177868-helghast.jpg (290x290, 8.6K)

These people are wasting oxygen my family and I could use. I don't understand why they aren't killing themselves.

Because they are not being paid to be sterilised to reduce the carbon rate.

It's a slow process

Things have changed in 30 yrs

don't ask

google it yorself

It will be whatever headlines sell the most papers to paranoid idiots and it will always be 10-20 years away.

>(((current year))) Muh global warming

Ad nauseum, if anything fucks us it will be volcanic or an asteroid, not localised pollution.