NRA and 2nd Amendment Foundation Challenge New Unconstitutional, Anti-American Washington Gun Grab

Folks, #I1639 Passed. This new law gives Washington some of the strictest gun control in the country! @NRA · Criminalizes self defense for anyone under 21 · Grants Gov’t agencies immunity from lawsuits resulting from their non-compliance with state law…And The List Goes ON!

twitter.com/JoeCostello/status/1062738867432828930?p=p

#BREAKING The @NRA and the @2AFDN filed a lawsuit challenging some of the most egregious restrictions found in #I1639. "We will not sit idly by while elitist anti-gun activists attempt to deny everyday Americans their fundamental right to self-defense." –@ChrisCoxNRA #Washington pic.twitter.com/OswDcJj2Lu

3:26 PM - 15 Nov 2018

twitter.com/NRA/status/1063211753570541568

Highlights of the extreme Anti-American provisions in I-1639 include:

Classifying ordinary, recreational rifles in common use as “assault” weapons;

Imposing age-based gun purchase and possession bans on law-abiding adults, including a prohibition on adults aged 18-20 acquiring or purchasing semi-automatic rifles classified as “assault” weapons;

Introducing new storage requirements that impede the use of guns for lawful self-defense and punish gun owners for the acts of criminals;

Imposing a new $25 fee on sales and transfers of all guns that fall within the new definition of “assault” weapons;

Allowing the government to establish a “verification” process to enforce compliance and authorize confiscation of firearms, based on the mandatory disclosure of information from gun retailers and gun owners.

This is a blatant attack against Americans' constitutional freedoms and against law abiding citizens, putting millions of lives at risk.

Lets hope this gets repealed in the courts, and if not, then repealed by SCOTUS in the near future.

Attached: NRA and 2nd Amendment Foundation Challenge New Unconstitutional, Anti-American Washington Gun Grab.jpeg (680x680, 50.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmspolicy.org/oppose_h_r_6747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't give in, folks. Just wait it out. This will go through the court system for a while. Meanwhile if you live in Washington and have guns, lay low and keep quite about it. Don't brag openly that you have them. With enough dedication this ANTI-AMERICAN law can and should be repealed by a higher court. Don't give in, don't register or give up those guns.

Ginsberg eating pureed foreskins 24/7 to hear this case.

Not saying don't take any action, just saying lay low. Don't brag about your firearms because you could be targeted by this gun grab in the meantime. Let people know about it, support the NRA and Second Amendment Foundation. Just keep quite about what guns you possess and DO NOT register them!! ;)

And when praying for the appellate court to handle it doesn't solve the problem, then what? 'Oh well, we lost'?

They need to take it to SCOTUS if they damn well have to. Do not give this up.

And DO NOT register those guns, you know what comes next!

I live in this increasingly evil state and am still seething over the bullshit those Seattleites and Vancouverites pull on the rest of this great state. We need to institute a form of electoral college within this state to keep the uneducated indocrinated marxist ideologies from succeeding at encroaching on our human rights. It is every human's right to protect oneself, no matter your age. I have given my teenage daughters weapons and taught them how to use them since before puberty. I am a responsible parent and a responsible gun owner. As far as any laws go that are too onerous – I refuse to comply. The problem with libtards in the city is that the only experience they have with guns is pic related.

Attached: 1508132989330.jpg (652x954, 38.11K)

Attached: 28167673_2134427283510142_7837422377089852851_n.jpg (596x768, 71.9K)

If I see any of those bastards, I will shoot at them and do my best to kill as many as possible, if they intend on invading my area.

Nice, most ppl are retarded and don't know what's up 😍 have you listened to William Cooper?

Also doesn't matter if the"law" passes, an unconstitutional law - one that average person will recognize anyway- is not law even if passed by the legislature. Supreme Court records have said that directly and indirectly in state court as well as US court

Attached: 346ef40d8be2d70849447db146800a573980b282c87ec4728c371d547a77a7df.jpg (720x720, 122.81K)

Oh yes and you should BUY the gun, not transfer ownership of it. That's just bullshit like a car title, doesn't mean you own the car, because you registered it with the state, anything registered with the state is not private property.

Attached: 8-3790db6dc0.jpg (903x1509, 883.29K)

Washington STATE.
Not DC.

Sounds like commies are getting BTFO.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Good!

That is clearly the goal.

Attached: 1541621621428.jpg (629x765, 65.11K)

Thats just one of the insane things in this bill. Don't ever tell me leftists don't support a total police state, they are the biggest supporters of it.

I1639 was a ballot initiative in Washington state. It was passed with a vote of 60.3 percent. Polls have found support for universal background checks as high as 97 percent.
OP is careful to avoid saying which rifles are to be "classified" as assault weapons because most (sane) people likely don't want 19 year-olds buying semi-automatic rifles.

Semi-autos are NOT "assault weapons", fully-autos ARE. 99.9% of the guns Americans have are all semi-autos. Do you know ANYTHING about guns?

Fortunately for the last 200 years we have something called a "Republic" and have God-given Constitutional rights for individuals. Just because a majority of people may want to ban the freedom of speech does NOT make that constitutional or acceptable to rid someone of their constitutional right to free speech. The same thing goes with the right to bear arms. This is what makes our country great, our individual liberty. Insane nut jobs may not respect that in a Republic, but you cannot oppress individuals - or minority groups - just because a majority would like to. I think it is highly insane to think giving up these individual liberties is going to make the country safer, bullshit. History proves this can't and won't happen. Your utopic dreams are bullshit, paving the road to despotism and tyranny and oppression.

I'm glad they are challenging this, bring it to the highest court of the land if need be. Repeal this unconstitutional crap!

Then we march

I just won't register or turn in my guns. They can fuck right off. Best keep out of the spotlight, as they say, those that are in the spotlight are usually easy targets.

please explain

Simple. They are threatening to jail citizens who don't comply with their unconstitutional dictates (don't think that can't ruin lives, IT DOES!) They are trying to make it harder for those with guns to defend themselves legally (criminals will jump at the opportunity, thus ruining more lives of their victims). For those "too young", they can't defend themselves against criminals… more lives potentially destroyed.

This will get allowed by the SC.
This will further get enacted into federal law.
Trump will make a super baste tweet about how citizen's rights are being attacked.
Trump will sign the bill.
SC will then allow it again on a federal level.
Trump will make a super baste tweet about how the system is rigged, how the swamp must be drained, and how white people who speak out against israel need to be murdered by the federal government.

This law is only for Washington State but some Dems in Congress are trying to pass gun bans nation wide. It would be political suicide for Republicans to pass it in the Senate. But I can see why you are concerned regardless.

Just remember: semi-autos were banned under Bill Clinton and the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional and repealed the nation-wide gun ban nearly a decade later. Its not like that can't happen again.

There has always been a struggle over our 2nd Amendment and ALWAYS will be. And it will all depend on who caves first. Point is this: DO NOT CAVE, no matter how much pressure or intimidation or hassle they try throwing at us. DO NOT CAVE.

The minute Americans cave, is the minute we lose. No ifs, ands or buts. There is NOT enough police or military personnel to fight 100 million disgruntled gun owners over an entire fucking continent! Not possible! For fucks sake, they couldn't even win a war in Vietnam! Do you really think they can win a war against their own nation, 10,000x the size, against every armed American? Not possible. Their resources would be depleted if 20% of us fought back. We have the upper hand here, not them!

Do. Not. Cave.

Who gives a shit? NICS is unconstitutional and we do not live in a direct democracy, as much as the Democraps would like to change that.

Found the jew.

I believe in and desire a secure, sovereign and free America unlike you. When a 19 year old doesn't buy a gun it makes me want to weep for this nation.

We MUST get this repealed!

Also, ANOTHER threat, this time from the RINO cucks: firearmspolicy.org/oppose_h_r_6747

Go ahead and fall for the deception at work against you. Be their sucker!
Trump invoked martial law month's ago with the Patriot Act and it suspends every citizens right in full to include gun rights and now every single American that has a gun is a criminal. The suspension of The Bill of Rights is a declaration of war that he has been invoked on the American people under the psyop called "The Storm". While the American people are discussing gun rights they have already been taken along with ALL OF OUR RIGHTS. The fake false flags are nothing more than theater to get Americans to rise up so they can be exterminated. Americans can simply abolish the gov in writing peacefully by following the rules stated in our original Constitution but they don't want you to realize this truth because war will allow them to write their own history and make Americans the bad guys once again. Americans really do need to WAKE UP! because this war is at your front door and you don't even seem to realize it because you're so distracted by everything they're putting on your screen. Americans are being played like a fiddle to their own demise through their own ignorance of these stated FACTS.

See above post!

Yes,,, but application of common sense combined with research for years has brought me to say, "see above post".

See above post to fix these problems!

Go ahead and rise up to your own demise but first see above post!!!

DO NOT RISE UP without first seeing the above post!!!!!!

If what you claim is true, the patriot act is not being enforced properly because I have guns still, some of my friends still have guns, and so do millions of other Americans and we are not under arrest right now. No one has banged on my doors. So even if what you say is true, it doesn't mean its enforceable (even IF politicians want it to be).

If we have another gun ban, its a repeat of the 90s! Everyone kept their guns INCLUDING ME! Decade or two later, repealed by SCOTUS again and out the window!!

Be it known that if you follow the original Constitution and abolish you will still have to fight to get back what you lost.

Arrests are already happening and will increase.

Don't take my word for it go look up these facts for yourselves.

Proof please? What arrests?

"The Storm" is not what you have been led to believe. Do your own research of what I have stated.

You are just like the Qnon dude, you state some facts about something, but then make up these gigantic LARP predictions that most likely will NEVER fucking happen!!

Man you guys have your heads buried deep into the sand.

BTW I'm talking to the fag that says the DOD is ready to disarm the entire population! Who believes that shit?

Can lead you to water but not make you drink.

Obama was right, you are lazy as he stated.

I know about the sealed indictments, but seriously, WHEN? I just don't see some kind of massive purge coming… nor do I see the DOD ready to nuke America or try to grab all our guns either, both are insane predictions.

So yeah, do nothing and it'll go away/ Fuck no, fuck that, and fuck you.

I'm not a teacher and don't have the time to teach Americans what they can look up for themselves such as the original Constitution and what it says, martial law and what it means, suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus and how that effects every single American, Trumps executive order implementing the Patriot Act and what it means once implemented. To think you still have rights is absurd and shows the ignorance of Americans as well as the laziness Obama stated for not even attempting to look these facts up on your own when your ass is on the line. I'm not your mommy so do your own reading and stop being the lazy ones Obama says you are.

I've led you to the water, the choice to take a drink is your own but please choose wisely.

You're willing to work hard for Q now work hard for you.

Funny that you think martial law and suspension of The Writ of Habeas Corpus is selective and does not apply to every single citizen equally. How could that even be so?

i for one pick at every mosquito bite, every scab, and scratch every wart. as we all know if you do nothing it will always get worse ;)

Thank you I'm so happy that at least one takes the initiative.

And for the rest please tell me what excludes you and other select Americans from martial law or the suspension of The Writ of Habeas Corpus? Why do you think it does not apply to you but that it applies to others? Go ahead make my day I need a big laugh.