Would you support an african pope?

would you support an african pope?

Attached: 130312100558-pope-africa-survey-graphic-story-top.jpg (640x360, 74.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1dxMhQnmU
onepeterfive.com/italian-daily-claims-possession-of-top-secret-vatican-report-on-moral-and-financial-corruption-of-vatican-clergy/
churchmilitant.com/news/article/church-militant-breaking-news-special-report-francis-papacy-rocked
the-american-interest.com/2018/09/05/what-must-catholic-laypeople-do-run-toward-holiness/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/cardinal-sarah-every-nation-has-a-right-to-distinguish-between-refugees-and-economic-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cardinal Sarah is trad, and I would happily welcome him as pope.

I'm not an alt righter so it wouldn't bother me as long as he's faithful and conservative

redpill me on him.

Well, Francis isn't exactly doing a bang-up job. Sarah and some of the others talk a good game, although I sort of wish the "gay Satanic network" document that Italian newspaper got a hold of was published. I'd like to ascertain the state of the entire church before the next conclave.

That's retarded.

You do realize that the synonym for Old Testament Israelite for us is a Christian, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1dxMhQnmU

he seems pretty redpilled.

Can you elaborate on this?

French Guinea-sourced Cardinal. Became a priest in the late 60s, got to his current stature in 2010. Former JP2-era (and later Benedict-era) secretary of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples. He's also a member of the Dignitatis Humanae Institute, which has invited Steve Bannon from America to speak on issues.

On liturgy, he developed a form of mass acceptable to the Anglican Church laity. He seems to generally lean towards the Tridentine mass overall. Regarding muslims, he doesn't think they should be bombed but he thinks they are idiots in many areas, however that they could still be useful for degeneracy removal. On gays, he's Mike Pence in a red robe, going so far as to disrupt the Synod from 3-4 years ago after pro-gay noises started to rumbling up from it. He has said male trannies should use the men's room.

is there any chance he can be pope?

will he go DEUZ VULT on progressives?

Yes

No

Why even allow the question to be asked, then?

This.

Francis stacked the deck. There's no hope. Even if he does become pope the jews will just brainwash him like Francis. There's no hope unless the jews massively winnie the pooh up or we forcefully remove them.

Attached: 1522344685785.png (652x582, 551.16K)

Il Fatto Quotidiano got a look at the 300 page dossier that was part of the Vatileaks situation. It seems to indicate that apostate clerics run everything, and the situation internally is a shambles. They explicitly said Cardinal Kevin Farrell was part of the "Lavender/St Galens" network, having been targeted by CDF at the time. Also problems regarding Vatican Bank. The official response is basically, "we won't talk about it", basically like what happened with the recent reporter ambush on the airplane where CBS asked Francis frankly on the Vigano situation.

onepeterfive.com/italian-daily-claims-possession-of-top-secret-vatican-report-on-moral-and-financial-corruption-of-vatican-clergy/
churchmilitant.com/news/article/church-militant-breaking-news-special-report-francis-papacy-rocked

If we could get a pope that's Catholic that'd be great.

Oh boy liberals are hoping to get a black Pope.
winnie the pooh happen pls. They don't know what's coming.

Lol…

I am so sad that the thing that makes us so hopeful for Sarah as pope can be summed up as "he's Catholic".

These are trying times user, and we must be strong. Just remember that abandoning the faith does not help the problem at all, and just makes it worse. If anything, we should be in joy that there are still true Catholics left on this earth.

Not Catholic here, but I'll humor the thread. If he was the only or most qualified option? Sure, why not. But if there's an equivalent or more qualified white one, that one would be my vote.

Attached: 19227c30b75d88ff96e15a358cf79790523b0c475ce764374da77df2441614f6.jpeg (1242x765, 398.65K)

It’s not a matter of race but faith. To answer your question, yes he is qualified, and one cannot simply vote for a pope.

personally i want burke

yes for the memes.

Well Catholicism is already a joke so why not?

CARDINAL SARAH NOW

Attached: DlkMjZ1U4AAdIOE.jpg (644x446, 44.93K)

Sadly true. Even if Cardinal Sarah were black Adolf he would drive the racist traditionalists away making the church become even more gay.

Attached: cb1.gif (150x150, 376.6K)

If race played a role in their faith, they weren’t even religious to begin with and were only culturally “traditional”.

I pray the Lord would not allow it. He has allowed a centuries worth of evil to befall the Church so that an even greater good may be produced. All these things had to happen.

Let me explain to you: I have no interest of what the west thinks is "muh conservative". We need a Catholic pope who will stand for tradition as well as cultural tradition of Europe. Explain to me how he's able to do it by being "muh diversity is church" or by "muh based black pope". lol. If you do not see this would be a cheap move to make Europe more of a hellhole it is now I feel for you.
Yes…. Ignore preserving Europe for Europeans because then you're only culturally traditional, not a real Christian
Real Christians fall for all baits to make their countries more diverse just to escape the possibility to be called racists.

catholic church extends beyond europe
but anyway cardinal Sarah seems to be one of those concerned about current state of europe

Of course. But it should not support destroying Europe as it does today in its terribly corrupted state. It literally supports not only the crimes against Europeans but also the gradual extinction of whole nations and their cultures. Clergies that support this in any form won't get any benefit of doubt from me.
Does he support "Europe for Europeans only"? if not then I am not interested in his conservative values. As he has his homeland I have mine. His people have right to their existence and so have mine. This was common sense for catholics 100 years ago, even 70 years ago. Only now it seems to be a controversial topic.
Also I highly doubt his becoming a pope would not be used as a pretense to shove more diversity down our throats.
Also now we have the first non-european pope and look at how terrible it is.
No thanks.

No, as long as he has Dalai Lama like views on nationalism.
Still it would be with some sadness that the entirety of the west wasnt able to produce one single individual of virtue and value and that we have to go borrow from Africa.

Stop race-baiting. I'd support a Conservative Pope.

I am not inherently opposed to such a thing, but not if he was chosen just because he was not white.

I'm pretty sure that won't be a consideration unless Francis amends the rules.

no.

Read this and weep
the-american-interest.com/2018/09/05/what-must-catholic-laypeople-do-run-toward-holiness/

If someone with the potential to be so divisive by his very nature is elected if have to imagine the holy spirit was heavily involved. I would support him until given a reason not to.

Why not?

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/cardinal-sarah-every-nation-has-a-right-to-distinguish-between-refugees-and-economic-migrants/

Cardinal Sarah: every nation has a right to distinguish between refugees and economic migrants

He becomes pope and there will never be a white pope again. That's how "diversity" works.

It really must suck for Zig Forums than a black priest is far more based than a white one.
case in point

I have a really bad feeling about this. What if the beast of the field stuff is right and God becomes angry with this decision? I know I'm offending modern sensibilities but all the prophets did too before the really bad things they warned about happened.

Say nope to the African Pope.

animals cannot be popes

morelike say ROPE

how is it bad to have someone who is a better fit for the Pontificate?

Catholicism has never taught such nonsense and never will. If you think it's true then you also clearly think that Catholicism is false, in which case why would you care about the Pope?

Only if its a woman

With all the (((historical revisionism))), I’m not so sure about that.

We had African saints, even very dark ones; when we went to the Americas, bishops and Popes demanded human treatment for the indigenous people and many of them accepted Christ.
Did we become too soft? Probably yes; but we never denied the humanity of other ethnic groups as a rule.

I don’t trust you. History is too jewed now. Having an african pope just doesn’t feel right. And it’s the same way abortion and homosexuality doesn’t feel right.

Okay, but my point stands: we were never racist nor “racyss”, and we always cared for our country and national identity. God gave them to us.

Well, good thing that's fringe modern-ish protestant CI bullshit that has never been believed in catholicism.

Are you insane?
If you can't trust that black african and native american saints were a thing and got calls to get treated decently, despite existing in all apostolic and protestant churches, then "da joos" are semi-omnipotent fags that can corrupt everything, and so every anti-semitic pagan/atheistic/muslim/etc. bullshit you read on the internet becomes equally valid.

He's not alone, either.
John Sentamu hates multicultural bullshit, and called on brits to grow some balls and be proud of their culture.
Also, the christian South is the one against liberal bullshit.

he's not a valid candidate for pope though, at least not for now

That's why i said christian South, not catholic South.

I dont support the catholic church

What part of "gates of hell will not prevail" don't you get? Besides, there hasn't been an era of great peace yet, so we know the world isn't ending yet.
What we need is to pray for strength and actually work towards fixing the church.

As someone who's a well versed online racist, obviously a hypothetical African pope would be valid, and Cardinal Sarah is theologically strong.

That being said, I worry how such a thing might be leveraged to advance the globo-homo agenda. Maybe after nationalism has thoroughly smited globalism it would be less hazardous, I wouldn't be happy to see it before then. Also it just seems weird to me, all other things being equal I wouldn't particularly enjoy it, even though I would never dispute his validity.

All of this goes back to vatileaks doesn’t it? It is very interesting how Vigano was discussed in the media back then.

Attached: 949ECB1D-CB68-492B-899C-BC4C4502D1E3.png (605x454, 162.41K)

will he wear the real papal tiara instead of the fish hat?
then yes

Yeah, it doesn’t feel right. The law God has written on my heart is telling me black pope is a big no no and God Himself would NOT be happy with it.

Is this one written on your heart

If you interpret it correctly it is, and not as some sjw agenda pushing.

Probably not, but who knows?