Millenial Monoply offends millenials with stereotypes,“Forget real estate.You can’t afford it anyway

The point of the new game, rather than buying real estate, is to enjoy experiences - because as the box explains: “Forget real estate. You can’t afford it anyway.”

Monopoly has released a new edition targeted towards millennials - and it has everything from avocados to thrift stores, but no houses.

Hasbro, the game makers behind the iconic board game created the millennial version to appeal to people born between 1981 and 1996 - by including all types of stereotypical millennial content.

Experiences include activities such as travel, dining at vegan restaurants, and sleeping on a friend’s couch, and the winning player is the one who collects the most.

The game makers also gave the game’s mascot Rich Uncle Pennybags a millennial makeover - by adding earbuds, blue sunglasses, a disposable coffee cup and a gold “participation” medal.

Hasbro priced the game at $19.82 and it is currently sold out on Walmart’s website, where it was exclusively sold.

However, not everyone is amused by the new game - least of all millennials themselves, who expressed their feelings on social media.

“As a millennial who loved playing Monopoly, I’m disappointed Hasbro made this garbage. A game that profits off the backs of millennials while simultaneously mocking them? Must have been a Baby Boomer in charge of making it.”
independent.co.uk/life-style/monopoly-millennials-hasbro-board-game-backlash-twitter-stereotypes-avocado-vegan-a8638056.html

Attached: 898b4143-84e8-44c5-8bde-af600231fbe6-1.50152880b420daa83468fb49f8475878.jpeg (450x450, 29.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what else is new? My brother is about the same age as my (what would be considered "millennial" and he has a house and a well-paying job. Its not hard, people in this day and age are lazy, not that I have a fucking excuse either

Sure he does, how much does he owe the bank?

Unless he bought it upfront he doesnt own shit. He is owed.

One of my cousins owns (mortgages) a house, too. He scooped it up right after the bubble burst and it was valued at slightly less than a used catbox, immediately after moving out of his wife's parents' house. My two other cousins (one older, one younger) are perpetually in renter limbo, because they weren't lucky enough to enter the market at that precise time.

The funny thing? That one cousin makes less money from work than either of his brothers, but has less money net because his mortgage is less than their rent. And he thinks himself smarter than they are! That's why he has a house. Because he's SMARTER!

That's not how it works silly goy

Odd that they aren't using the definition of 18 years ago, when a millenium baby was born after 2000 or 2001, as in the MILLENIUM.
Yet being 4-5 when it came around is somehow significant?
Fucking cripple headed fuckwits.

Those faggots are zoomers, not millenials.

Jews laughing at goyim again. Nothing to see here.

So do you want to talk about how it is that your brother has screwed you out of your dead parents' house?

The thing is though house prices are fucked, especially in Australia,
I mean would you expect someone from the 1980s to have been able to get $300,000 for a house, fuck no and why do boomers act as if $900,000+ median prices are ok

Pretty much this, they looted the US by issuing massive unpayable debts to the government, destroyed domestic industry (outsourcing jobs) in the US, dumbed you down with loads of bullshit propaganda, got the goyim to take massive student loans (for nearly worthless degrees)…. and now they blame it all on you.

Thats what they do. They rape people blind, and they blame their victims.

Its really the only logical choice the goyim have left…..

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

Refuse this advice, thats OK. But don't say you were never informed about other options though!

the future is female alright. that is to say, we do not have a bright future ahead of us.

YEa, life style advice from a tinfoil hat wearing boomer

Prep yor ass for my cock when I come for yor stuff

Great. XXX millions minus one still fucked. Everything is ok, economy works.

Won't happen.

Yet you idiots take the advice of a bunch of establishment commies pushing BS propaganda, take out massive student loan debts, come to find out there are no decent jobs that fit those degrees you earned, and get angry at us for trying to warn you about the debt insolvency, student loan rackets, outsourcing, etc. And you get steaming pissed when we say maybe you should have chosen to learn a trade instead and move into a more solvent fiscal area where its cheaper to live.

OK, I gottcha. Your brainwashed and retarded and you want to stay that way. You are NOT stealing my shit either, good luck with your life, you do what you want, ignore the "tin foils" like myself, after all, what would we know?, we only lived a lot longer than you have!

Pro tip for you faggots:
Get a job.

They were using it in the 90s if not sooner. It always meant the generation that would graduate high school and become adults around the turn of the millennium. I've only seen your definition recently.
t. adult before the millennium

I swear the definition for millennial changes every time. Last one I looked at claimed it was for people born 1983-2000, Before that it was for anyone born after 2000.

I thought Millenials were 30+ years old at this point? Why are they catering to 20 year olds?

Its really all hearsay, some corrupt control freaks trying to push ages into groups so they can bicker about one another so some generation takes the blame for all the corruption that has happened over the last 4 or 5 decades (which continues today).

Its not the 'boomers' fault, its not 'Gen X' or 'Millennials' or 'Gen Z' thats to blame. Corruption has taken over America and the blame should be politicians, bankers, govt agencies, major corporations and their kike lobbyists too. That is who is to blame. The problem is corruption - pure and fucking simple!

I think it was a mix of everything at once. The life of the middle/low class person underwent a major change in the 90s/2000s, I think, because cell phones and internet became must have commodities. Thats the first huge cock

The next fat cock is that meanwhile, the expenses of other basic needs went up, rent and oil/gasoline

The third fat cock is the new commodities we pay for also push debt slave lifestyle, degeneracy, nihilism, and godlessness in a way that was probably never before seen in modern history.

At the end we have a cum covered soy boy of the new age. The blame is everywhere, including yourself as the stereotype. But dont point it fully anywhere and feel somehow relieved. Still fucked. A solution? Hell if I know

"Monopoly for Millennial Review" by Ariel Swashsheeny

Hasbro has been struggling to attract more customers recently due to their inability to change to the growing population of minority consumer and games which reflect their culture to which they find fun. Video games although being another primary cause are mostly freemium and provide a greater opportunity for disadvantages peoples to have fun. That only leaves affluent whites who can afford to buy these games and a greater portion of them than minorities trend toward playing video games these days. this leaves Hasbro with an emptying customer base and a search for new markets. Monopoly the classic game has now become a vehicle (to the ignorant executives) of cultural appropriation to younger generations and people of color, and a source of profit by creating novelty boards reflecting these. The avatars, used to be metal and inanimate objects now have 'trendy new pieces' such as smartphones and coffee cups, while also throwing in a dash of plastic skin colored figurines from around the world. It gets worse. The raised minimalist font lettering and shadow mock journalistic aesthetic subtly implying fake news, did the Russians pay Hasbro? Some spaces do not even use proper grammar, again trying to 'poke fun' of the imperfect English used by asylum seekers, which may be easier to understand for children of immigrants but the predominately white designers did not have this in mind. Moving around the board it continues mocking millennial financial struggles, problems that could have been fixed decades ago with better government funding and increased taxes. They also assume wanting a universal basic income somehow means young people have no work ethic and just are a bunch of lazy bums. Monopoly in its essence denies the humanity that young people are being taught in school towards them selves and all other peoples in the world. An oxymoron to modern struggles 1/10."

Outsourcing industry (80s and 90s) played a huge roll in the demise of America. That, and the Federal Reserve system that encourages unlimited debts that are passed onto taxpayers creating mass inflation (rising costs due to devaluation of the dollar aka insolvent debts).

LAND IS THE PROBLEM YOU SAY
SPACE?
ALMOST LIKE WE HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE.

It's 2018. Millennials are 18 years old.
What the fuck did you even just say

I don't know where you came up with THAT idea, but thats not what that link was pointing out. It pointed out the most insolvent and costly places to live in the US. Food for thought: if you were to learn a trade instead of going to college and get a job elsewhere, the cost of living would not be nearly as high as those major cities are. Therefore you could save up more money and live more comfortably. Many in the trade make enough income to live a decent middle class lifestyle, depending where they choose to live.

A perfect example would be plumbers and electricians which are still in high demand all over the country. Some of these guys rake in an average of 60K per year, and if you live in a low taxed state, where mortgages are cheaper too, fuck yes you can live pretty comfy off that income!

No jewish nose?

This is pure gold. Hasbro made a product that is effectively a shitpost.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (490x367, 127.19K)

I, for one, welcome the era of dank consumer memes, ironic product lines and corporate shit-posting.

Protip: that isn't a new issue that only millennials have to deal with. Usury is an old kike trick.

Yes it is. The cousin's name is still on the deed to the house.
Holy shit how many kikes / millennials are in this thread?

YOLO
Let's play some overwatch famalamzam!

Some people can't stand the fact that someone else their age became successful and already paid off any debts.

That isn't to say they don't have debts, they have a mortgage. But mortgage rates are low as fuck and have been for a while. My mom and dad just finished paying off their mortgage 2 years ago. Despite being worth over $3,000,000 my dad was making more money from investments than the interest rate on the mortgage.
It isn't hard to jew a jew. Just don't be a dumb nigger.

considering buying real estate the only measure of success is exactly why real estate is so much more unaffordable now as it was decades ago. how much will your real estate be worth when the economy tanks because all of the working-age men leave the country when they realize that elsewhere there is jobs and affordable cost of living?

any shitskins browsing this thread, pay attention to this post.

Downvote!

"owns his house" sure he does, stop paying taxes and see how long he keeps it

Attached: 656186163838.png (297x518, 150.3K)

(((owns his house)))

I don't get it.

What?
Can't pay yor rent\|?
I hear yu have a daughter

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 8.35K)

Exactly.
They are always fucking ridiculous years too, picked out of a hat.
If is either meaningless, no-nothing fuckwits that want to sound knowledgable so they come up with nonsense like an 8 year old, or a D&C from the media to allow every one from the last fifty fucking years to use millenial as an insult for every one else.

millenial is anyone born between 5pm on the 30th of February 1952 and 4:59pm on the 31st of February 1952.
that's what it says on wikipedia so it is the final definite answer.

I make six figures, am 21 and just bought my own house in cash.
Your parents are fucking failures. I'll reach 3 million in 2 years. Pathetic.

That's some top tier shitposting by hasbro, just for that i will buy that game.

Americans do not own land. Everybody pays property taxes (rent).
It's a redpill. Do something to fix the problem.
The kikes want you to shoot the police. They want you dead, and they don't care about the lives of their shabbos goy policemen. It isn't going to be Soros or a Rothschild personally grabbing your guns or evicting you from "your" home. You will be shooting your misguided white brothers. Again, the kikes don't care if you die, and they don't care if cops die. How many kike cops have you met? Cops are expendable to the kike.

just print more coins to improve the economy cause metal doesn't lose it's value as much as paper notes.

sup jew

I just bought a house near a major city that isnt a shit house for 145k, it can be done, maybe not in your shit hole country though

I actually know people who talk like this, so the sad thing is that as much as the game is mocking millenials, it's not wrong in a lot of ways.

Attached: 555b1ca387b39dfca935f98a78a4684e01d88547e021c112fe00170cfafe.jpg (450x331, 22.7K)

Got a job just not a fan of paying double what the house is worth on a 30 year loan.

Yes and prices have increased significantly. You can't buy a house on a single wage anymore without careful planning. 20 years ago you could be a fucking retard and buy a house with no problems.

In lieu of what, paying rent? Having no equity?

I'm not rich, but I do have minimal debt on my house due to rolling equity from my last two houses into my current mortgage.

It's a tax vehicle, if nothing else. I don't understand why so many people in this thread have given up on home ownership.

A mortgage is for goyim… (((they))) own it, etc.
Whatever. My real estate debt is low interest… while gaining value over most 5 year periods.

I just try to stay away from credit card debt and car loans.

Even if you have the income, don't max out on what you can afford. Buy a modest home, fix it up, sit on it for 5 years, and sell it.

lmao

Its generational D&C. Anyone with a an IQ above room temperature figured that out a long time ago.

Inflation is going to fuck your shit up famalam. I hope that isn't your only source of income.

There are better ways to make money.

lol?

ORIGINAL boomer card

Attached: andy get out of jail card.jpg (1024x593, 112.82K)

Get a load of this Goyim. He needs to be educated. The problem is everyone else, don't forget to vote Democrat for president.

Man, it's like everyone forgot Israel got caught redhanded by Muller fucking with our elections multiple times.

Muh Mueller
DUH

It all depends on the numbers. Here in Krautstan, buying a house is in 99.99% of cases a bad financial decision (one proof: about 80.000 evictions happening per year, and that during supposed boom times), but people (specifically: women) love the idea of "having their dream home".